SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 pm

I see ZERO problems with the shirtless pics.  The pics are certainly not hurting anyone and some people even like them.  Nick is a good looking, single man in the prime of his life who happens to have a beautiful body.  So if he wants to post shirtless pics, I say more power to him.  Post away.  Its his life and you're only young once.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Well I've contributed for the day. I'm on shirtless pic watch. Be back tomorrow laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well I've contributed for the day. I'm on shirtless pic watch. Be back tomorrow laugh out loud.

cantstopl cantstopl love it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:38 pm

umngirl wrote:Regardless of who does it, stopping during a run to take a shirtless selfie= douche. IMHO.

Didn't your fave do an entire interview, shirtless, indoors, in dress slacks, because apparently fans requested to see his abs?   I guess I don't see any difference no idea
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:49 pm

Oh no...men without shirts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNRgCWuVEAARkn6.jpg:large

Please delete if not appropriate here.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well I've contributed for the day. I'm on shirtless pic watch. Be back tomorrow laugh out loud.

Careful Bleu... You might slowly start to enjoy them.

:gotcha:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Regardless of who does it, stopping during a run to take a shirtless selfie= douche. IMHO.

Didn't your fave do an entire interview, shirtless, indoors, in dress slacks,  because apparently fans requested to see his abs?   I guess I don't see any difference no idea

And he basically called himself a tool/douche as well. Hence why he hasn't posted a shirtless pic of himself in almost two years.

Oh and it wasn't an entire interview. It was basically a blooper/outtake section.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:13 pm

umngirl wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Didn't your fave do an entire interview, shirtless, indoors, in dress slacks,  because apparently fans requested to see his abs?   I guess I don't see any difference no idea

And he basically called himself a tool/douche as well. Hence why he hasn't posted a shirtless pic of himself in almost two years.

Oh and it wasn't an entire interview. It was basically a blooper/outtake section.

Wow, that must take a lot of restrain with that bod.

Honestly, I think that's why so many of us have a problem with Nick's shirtless pics, but don't when guys like Brooks, Ben H, Chris Siegfried, etc. do it. They all seem to be doing it as they are in on the joke or as a spontaneous snap not a super calculated, posed, perfectly angled picture captured deliberately to get the most likes/DMs. There's a very attention-seeking and desperate vibe to it that the other guys don't have. It's like when girls who do "I woke up like this" (um, no you didn't) IG pics.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:17 pm

umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:When you are out running most guys do not wear a shirt.

As someone who lives in arguably the healthiest, most active state I have to disagree. If I had to guess, only about 10% of the guys I see running are shirtless. Not saying it doesn't happen, but saying most is an opinion not fact.

What's poor Nick going to do for his shirtless pics once winter hits? He better stock up a backlog now so he can tbt or fbf to them once January hits and it's 20 degrees in Chicago.

Are you referring to Minneapolis/St Paul, land of 10,000 Lakes?? I lived there 9 years myself, and that was one of the many splendid things, men hardly ever had shirts on, whether running, skateboarding, playing volleyball, handball, tennis, oh yes, eye candy indeed. Let us not forget all those hunks in their swimming trunks. I guess thank goodness they're not socially required to wear shirts around the lakes, that would be criminal! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:When you are out running most guys do not wear a shirt.

As someone who lives in arguably the healthiest, most active state I have to disagree. If I had to guess, only about 10% of the guys I see running are shirtless. Not saying it doesn't happen, but saying most is an opinion not fact.

What's poor Nick going to do for his shirtless pics once winter hits? He better stock up a backlog now so he can tbt or fbf to them once January hits and it's 20 degrees in Chicago.

Are you referring to Minneapolis/St Paul, land of 10,000 Lakes??   I lived there 9 years myself, and that was one of the many splendid things, men hardly ever had shirts on, whether running, skateboarding, playing volleyball, handball, tennis, oh yes, eye candy indeed.  Let us not forget all those hunks in their swimming trunks.  I guess thank goodness they're not socially required to wear shirts around the lakes, that would be criminal! giggling

I did live there but I am referring to Colorado. Playing beach volleyball without a shirt I have no issue with. Even running without a shirt. But it isn't like every guy does it. And every guy certainly doesn't take stupid shirtless selfies while running to post of social media for everyone to see.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:22 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Careful Bleu... You might slowly start to enjoy them.

:gotcha:

Haha! rotfl

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:24 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Wow, that must take a lot of restrain with that bod.

Honestly, I think that's why so many of us have a problem with Nick's shirtless pics, but don't when guys like Brooks, Ben H, Chris Siegfried, etc. do it. They all seem to be doing it as they are in on the joke or as a spontaneous snap not a super calculated, posed, perfectly angled picture captured deliberately to get the most likes/DMs. There's a very attention-seeking and desperate vibe to it that the other guys don't have. It's like when girls who do "I woke up like this" (um, no you didn't) IG pics.

IMO.

He actually really dislikes guys who do the whole shirtless selfie thing, especially at the gym. He's not one to show off his body on social media, just not his style at all. He'd rather post pics of their girls (dogs).

That's my issue with Nick's shirtless pics. They feel so staged and unnatural. Ben posting a pic of him with his dad doing work on his house? Way more authentic. IMO

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19