SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:49 pm

There is way too much drama on this episode.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Very sad indeed, Ashley will get it together though when the right one comes along. She is so beautiful and still young.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:51 pm

What does she expect Kaitlyn to do tell Jared to go back to Ashley I give her a chance
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Please tell me Jared is NOT then next Bachelor. "I only missed Kaitlyn when I was with Ashley."

Then again, Joe may get a 180 degree turnaround with HIS heartbreak and All Of America will want him as the lead...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Oh my goodness Sam, are you breaking up with Joe on his birthday?

Poor Joe.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Samantha is vile.
Blaming joe for the drama

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:56 pm

I really am bored......

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:58 pm

ElonM wrote:Oh my goodness Sam, are you breaking up with Joe on his birthday?

Poor Joe.
Yeah, I'm actually starting to feel bad for him. I honestly feel like he was a decent guy who got screwed over. He's definitely not blameless, but I feel like Sami was the master manipulator here.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Karma Joe

After Paradise will be awesome with Joe tomorrow Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:00 pm

If the person is from BIP wouldn't they have to be eliminated tonight?  They can't have them on DWTS and they are still on this show, IMO.
I posted this in DWTS thread and since this episode of BIP does not come on for another hour here, who was sent home or went home tonight?

Last edited by Brill on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Jj eliminated himself

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 pm

No one tonight.....the RC will probably be tomorrow. But JJ left.

Why would they have to be eliminated?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck