SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Happy Ben H. is going to be the bachelor. I believe he will be wonderful. Nick definitely would have said yes IF they wanted him. No doubt imo. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:13 am

I've only read the last 3 pages of this thread so apologies if this has already been addressed.
Question about Monday TB announcement - has it been sleuthed as to how?
Will he be present at the Aftershow?
Live feed via satellite or similiar?
Or just an announcement with perhaps a quick bio-type intro clip?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:54 am

bleuberry wrote:I agree that it was time for him to step away, though I do think the decision was made for him because there's no way he was going to say 'thanks, but no thanks' to that opportunity  IMO.

Yup, he would have done it in a heartbeat. He wasn't even playing hard to get - in every interview, he was basically like "I won't do The Bachelorette or BIP ever, but there is one show left so you know what that means!". Honestly, very few people are going to say no to that opportunity, unless they are already in a relationship.

AllAboutLove wrote:Bottom line is, Nick is not going to be the Bachelor, but his name was put out as a possible Bachelor in addition to Ben H:

... by media, Fleiss tweeting when FRC episode came and even tweeting his name, by Elan, by Chris H on After Paradise, even Amy K (who tweeted that she heard both Ben and Nick were in consideration), other Bach Alum (including Andi) bringing up Nick's name, the Nightline interview where the reporter said to Nick "Why don't you become the Bachelor? I think you'd make a great Bachelor. #TeamNick", as well as others.

So yes, Nick is not going to be the Bachelor but based on what was sleuthed Nick's name was in the running and the media more than anyone other than Ben H. It can be spinned either way (as bait and hook, etc) but it still remains a fact that Nick's name was out there and serious or not, it's still pretty cool that Nick had media and even past Bach Alums giving him approval for the role and that "Nick is sincere about love" was the spin they gave. After two stints on this show, and for a polarizing guy whose motives were questioned, that's not too shabby, IMHO.

I don't know if Andi necessarily brought up Nick on her own - I'm guessing US Weekly called her specifically to ask her about it and she took the high road. She and Tanner both basically said Nick would be fine, but Ben would be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:00 am

whit90 wrote:^^^
This is just my opinion I think Nick played along as though he wanted the Bachelor gig. He is great friends with Élan and most of the producers on this show like him. They wanted to think Ben H was not the lead because it was quite obvious he was getting the gig. I think Nick played along with them for the fun and suspense of it. I really think he thought about at first but after talking with his family and knowing he would leave a great job that he loves and seems to be paid very well for it. It was not worth it this time around. I think he is at a great place right now with his job, life, and new modeling gig that approached him. I know that he wishes Ben the best but it was time for him to step away from TPTB. He came out of this season much better than last and that is all he could ask for. I really still to this day think that he only went on this show for K but things worked out best for both parties. Not the girl Nick thought she was when it truly came down to it.

:yes:

Completely agree.
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:07 am

I can't wait for the official announcement.

If it is Ben H. I will still have fun sleuthing.
I am just not that excited about him though. Of course, I think he is a sweetie and wants to find love. It would be interesting how he handles all the possible potential love interests. You never know he could have difficulties making a final decision if there are some amazing women on the show as most do.

I think he is smart enough to call out bs when needed and is quite frank about things considering how he handled various conflicts on Bette season.

I will be curious what kinds of drama and controversy will be stirred up.
plotting

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 am

notarose wrote:I've only read the last 3 pages of this thread so apologies if this has already been addressed.
Question about Monday TB announcement - has it been sleuthed as to how?
Will he be present at the Aftershow?  
Live feed via satellite or similiar?
Or just an announcement with perhaps a quick bio-type intro clip?

notarose, CH said on last week's After Paradise that he would join them live in the studio.  See the clip at 3:12.  
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:40 am

Ben's most recent twitter post about this coming week is kinda funny:

@benhiggi: What to do this week? Maybe hit up the links? You in @tysonjohnston @jjhlane?

@jjhlane: @benhiggi @tysonajohnston got a tee time for us on Monday.  See you soon.  

And Nick favorited both posts too.  All of them are just having fun with the impending announcement on Monday evening.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:58 am

Tks alwaystulips bestbud!

onepromise. :yes:  the whole crew has probably known for some time now.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:37 am

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Bottom line is, Nick is not going to be the Bachelor, but his name was put out as a possible Bachelor in addition to Ben H:

... by media, Fleiss tweeting when FRC episode came and even tweeting his name, by Elan, by Chris H on After Paradise, even Amy K (who tweeted that she heard both Ben and Nick were in consideration), other Bach Alum (including Andi) bringing up Nick's name, the Nightline interview where the reporter said to Nick "Why don't you become the Bachelor? I think you'd make a great Bachelor. #TeamNick", as well as others.

So yes, Nick is not going to be the Bachelor but based on what was sleuthed Nick's name was in the running and the media more than anyone other than Ben H. It can be spinned either way (as bait and hook, etc) but it still remains a fact that Nick's name was out there and serious or not, it's still pretty cool that Nick had media and even past Bach Alums giving him approval for the role and that "Nick is sincere about love" was the spin they gave. After two stints on this show, and for a polarizing guy whose motives were questioned, that's not too shabby, IMHO.

I don't know if Andi necessarily brought up Nick on her own - I'm guessing US Weekly called her specifically to ask her about it and she took the high road. She and Tanner both basically said Nick would be fine, but Ben would be better.
Exactly. We don't know. The point of my post was to show that there is evidence to support that Nick was possibly in the running. Andi may never have said what was posted in Us Weekly (yet that could be said for her opinion about Ben H as well so if one is to be believed the other I choose to as well). So yes, that may be true but it doesn't change the fact that it was stated by more than one person, including Andi, and Bachelor or not, it was something that is a pro-Nick thing to say, especially for controversial, no-good, Nick whose motives may be seen by others as only for attention and not for love that he would be on TV.

So while one can speculate about the facts and give an opinion as to why or how or what for it doesn't change the fact that "sincere about love" was posted. One can say it was real, not real, not said in a recording or on TV but still, it even goes in line with what CH said: "sincere about love". Nick's not the Bachelor so the reasons will always be speculated. My point of my post was to point out what is evidence and can be factually shown (whether correct or not) to have had Nick's name in the running or at the very least, that he is a guy who is sincere about love. That's a positive since the media said that about him post-show, whether agreed or not.

That being said, I am looking forward to seeing Ben H and how he will be on screen. Nick and Ben's IG comments and even Nick's view reveal to me that there's more to Ben than meets the eye to it could be great season and a Ben H one, not a Sean one. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:53 am

Monday cannot come soon enough

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:32 am

If Ben H is TB I would like see TPTB do what they did for Kaitlyn.  She had her comedy, rap, and Broadway musical dates.  For Ben, I would enjoy seeing a full epi film in Honduras on a charity mission.  It would be really great seeing the girls without the usual fashion parade and instead having to shed all that and rough it while being exposed to something Ben is passionate about.  It would be unprecedented and quite fascinating IMO to see how that would play out.
Something very real in Ben's world.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:06 am

^ I would love that. It would tie into Ben's M&G out of the limo when he told Britt about his passion for charity work. Basically full-circle for him to have that focus and if he has the girls go on dates where giving back is a part of them that would be awesome! It would also give Ben an idea as to who is a giving person, something which I think he will be looking for as giving back is part of who he is.

Can't wait to start sleuthing on the girls. Hope there's at least one good one. That's all it takes. :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx