SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:05 pm

My 28 yr old son watches the show with friends and I asked him about Samantha. He doesn't like her and doesn't get why the guys are into her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Everyone deserves happiness. They do look great together. :yes:

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV 11h11 hours ago
We're cheesier than velveeta. And my duck face on fleek. Thanks for watching this season of… https://instagram.com/p/7W49HuSROV/

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 11950632_443589975829670_1137504375_n

General Discussion thread here.

Nick Samantha

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Peterson ‏@NickPetersonTV  11h11 hours ago
We're cheesier than velveeta. And my duck face on fleek. Thanks for watching this season of… https://instagram.com/p/7W49HuSROV/
BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 COWjA61U8Ak10lM

Thanks GA! They do look very happy! :yes:

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:57 pm

ironcat wrote:I disagree that Juelia etal expected Samantha to dump, or refuse to date Joe, and anything less than that would make her Public Enemy #1.  All she had to do was extend common courtesy to the people who were there and hear them out; then she could have NICELY explained that she had already been texting/bonding with Joe and felt that she needed to explore where things might go (no need to lie!), and I would bet that Juelia, although she would still be disappointed that her delusional romance with Joe was over, would have been okay with her "friend's" actions.

And the whole thing is so ridiculous in that, based on Samantha's fickle and ever changing opinion about Joe, whatever connection she had established with him both  prior to the show and then on their date, must have been pretty superficial for her to give up and discard it so quickly, and with naught a tear.  To me, she just oozes with insincerity, and I don't even need to hear the opinions of the other contestants, who actually have met her (something I assume none of us here have done), to reach that conclusion.

I thought the way Sam dumped Joe was very calculated. She let him think that everything was good between them right up to the last second. I think she decided to dump Joe earlier in the day or week, IMO, and that was Sam's tactic to prevent Joe from "outting" her further with the rest of the contestants like he had threatened to do. Joe would quickly be put in a car without any opportunity to mount a "counter assault". It's a little like letting your kids think you are driving to Disney World, when your intent is to dump them off at Great Aunt Sally's.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:04 pm

eirekay wrote:
ironcat wrote:I disagree that Juelia etal expected Samantha to dump, or refuse to date Joe, and anything less than that would make her Public Enemy #1.  All she had to do was extend common courtesy to the people who were there and hear them out; then she could have NICELY explained that she had already been texting/bonding with Joe and felt that she needed to explore where things might go (no need to lie!), and I would bet that Juelia, although she would still be disappointed that her delusional romance with Joe was over, would have been okay with her "friend's" actions.

And the whole thing is so ridiculous in that, based on Samantha's fickle and ever changing opinion about Joe, whatever connection she had established with him both  prior to the show and then on their date, must have been pretty superficial for her to give up and discard it so quickly, and with naught a tear.  To me, she just oozes with insincerity, and I don't even need to hear the opinions of the other contestants, who actually have met her (something I assume none of us here have done), to reach that conclusion.

I thought the way Sam dumped Joe was very calculated.  She let him think that everything was good between them right up to the last second.  I think she decided to dump Joe earlier in the day or week, IMO, and that was Sam's tactic to prevent Joe from "outting" her further with the rest of the contestants like he had threatened to do.  Joe would quickly be put in a car without any opportunity to mount a "counter assault".  It's a little like letting your kids think you are driving to Disney World, when your intent is to dump them off at Great Aunt Sally's.

Now that's funny! And so true.

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Sam and Nick are on periscope right now.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:44 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Sam and Nick are on periscope right now.

What is it with all these people snapchatting and being on periscope all the time? They constantly crave attention. They are worse than toddlers and frankly most of their lives aren't all that interesting. Bring on the fresh meat!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:00 pm

It's gonna be hard to wait until January.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Is there a link to their periscope? Thanks.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:48 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:It's gonna be hard to wait until January.

No need to wait till then. Filming will start in a couple of weeks and dates will be spoiled all over SM. We will have new people to sleuth and we will probably have it all figured out before the show even starts.

I will be curious to see what kind of SM presence Sam maintains post show. Seeing as I think she did it all for self-promotion, I suspect there will be continued snapchats, periscopes, whatever. She and Nick seem to be doing a lot of defending of their TV edit. Never a good thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:58 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear