SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:07 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
jen689 wrote:When Andi and Josh were together Josh would leave his beloved dog Sabel with his family for extended periods of time.  Doesn't Shawn live with his sister?  IMO the dog is is getting all the attention it needs from another loving family member.

Maybe Josh/Andi aren't the best couple to model your behavior after...

We have all said that Kaitlyn/Shawn are JODI 2.0. Makes sense that both men would temporarily abandon their dogs for their women. I wonder what other sorts of things we can predict about Kaitboo just based on Jodi. Will they break up just as soon as Ben's season starts? Will Kaitlyn also do a break-up interview with CH? Will they also subtweet like high school children? So many questions.

Not to get too off topic, but the only time Josh really left Sabel was when he was filming the show. They never really had safe house visits because they lived together once they finished filming. Any time they did events (which weren't that many when you look back in comparison to others) they would fly back to Georgia a day or two later..which they often said was because they felt bad leaving Sabel with Josh's close friend or his parents. A lot of their pictures together had Sabel with them.

I don't see the connection. I think it's pretty appalling the way Shawn and Kaitlyn have not seen his dog in this amount of time, although they both kind of remind me of 21 year olds who think they don't have a care in the world, so I'm not too surprised.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
jen689 wrote:When Andi and Josh were together Josh would leave his beloved dog Sabel with his family for extended periods of time.  Doesn't Shawn live with his sister?  IMO the dog is is getting all the attention it needs from another loving family member.

Maybe Josh/Andi aren't the best couple to model your behavior after...

We have all said that Kaitlyn/Shawn are JODI 2.0. Makes sense that both men would temporarily abandon their dogs for their women. I wonder what other sorts of things we can predict about Kaitboo just based on Jodi. Will they break up just as soon as Ben's season starts? Will Kaitlyn also do a break-up interview with CH? Will they also subtweet like high school children? So many questions.

Not to get too off topic, but the only time Josh really left Sabel was when he was filming the show. They never really had safe house visits because they lived together once they finished filming. Any time they did events they would fly back to Georgia a day or two later..which they often said was because they felt bad leaving Sabel with Josh's close friend or his parents. A lot of their pictures together had Sabel with them.

I don't see the connection. I think it's pretty appalling the way Shawn and Kaitlyn have not seen his dog in this amount of time, although they both kind of remind me of 21 year olds who think they don't have a care in the world, so I'm not too surprised.

I really didn't keep up with JODI (or Kaitboo) at all, so I was just going by what Jen stated. I do remember Andi/Josh's first IG picture after the finale was a family pic with Sabel, so that alone means that they are better doggie parents than Kaitlyn/Shawn ever were.

And, agreed with the whole "no care in the world". I actually feel like that's Kaitlyn's influence on Shawn. I never got the irresponsible vibe from him until post-filming; it feels like Shawn is really smitten by her and is just going along with whatever she wants, even though he secretly may want to do things differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Yeah I thought Josh was quite attached to Sabel actually.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:18 pm

rhondam wrote:
Want to add that if Shawn even had one leg in the "Boss Pants", I'm sure they'd have gone to see Tucker or taken him with them. All JMO

Forget the boss pants.
The second I saw Shawn in diaper on the show I posted it was a metaphor for himself and his relationship with Kaitlyn if he was F1.
Looking back and now, that's exactly what I still see - Shawn in a diaper.
No one wants to do diaper duty for too long though, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Well, unless you're into that kind of thing. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 40 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Good for Tucker the dog on starring in a TMZ ad. That's more than either K & S have done in the past two months.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:31 pm

LOL last three posts!!

I see Kaitlyn as the complete boss of this duo and he is following so that he doesn't get left behind!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Anyone who has a pet, and doesn't make the effort to see them for two months, especially when they have no issue flying every where else in the world, IMO tells me there is a problem. If you're not a pet owner, I don't expect you to understand. It's not like he went to Europe for two months and didn't take Tucker. He's been flying every where the last two month and stayed for quite sometime in Vancouver. They flew Vancouver  - NYC which is a heck of a lot further than Van-Nashville.

There is no way on earth I'd leave my dogs for two+months.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Do we know for certain that the dog is 100% Shawn's or does he share the dog with his sister?

If the dog is a shared pet I can see why he was able leave it with another family member for an extended period of time.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah I thought Josh was quite attached to Sabel actually.

From what I observed Josh is very fond of Sabel. He did leave Sabel with his family in FL for extended periods of time while he and Andi were traveling. If I remember correctly there was a time when Sabel was in FL for a month or two. No different than what Shawn is doing if the dog is with a family member JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Anyone who has a pet, and doesn't make the effort to see them for two months, especially when they have no issue flying every where else in the world, IMO tells me there is a problem. If you're not a pet owner, I don't expect you to understand. It's not like he went to Europe for two months and didn't take Tucker. He's been flying every where the last two month and stayed for quite sometime in Vancouver. They flew Vancouver  - NYC which is a heck of a lot further than Van-Nashville.

There is no way on earth I'd leave my dogs for two+months.

It's basically been 4 months now, hasn't it, with filming (2 months) and post-airing (2 months since ATFR). That's 1/3rd of a year...that's a LOT. It would be different if he was in a different country, like you said, or it was a business trip or something serious was going on. But, all he's doing is literally been drinking and shilling products with his girlfriend. It doesn't make him a horrible human being, but it just speaks to his priorities and lack of responsibility, IMO.

ETA: Just saw that Dwayne Johnson's dog died after eating a poisonous mushroom, which makes me want to go hug my dog right now. These stories make me so sad. Shawn, just go see your freaking dog! Seriously.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:21 pm

jen689 wrote:Do we know for certain that the dog is 100% Shawn's or does he share the dog with his sister?

If the dog is a shared pet I can see why he was able leave it with another family member for an extended period of time.
At this point I'd say the dog has no choice but to be a shared pet or someone else's pet.
I couldn't imagine not seeing my beloved dog for such a long time.
Not even a possibility, imo, that's how much I love my baby.
She's family.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass