SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:05 pm

I think they are at their newlyengaged period of their life for now . And living in the moment of their life  and enjoying their life. for now their lifestyle is in the same page and they don't mind and seems okay with it  no matter what they do and get their every day life . They just on the go. They are literary good and deserved each other .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Well, they really do deserve each other giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:18 pm

I do think they are in love... for now. So that's a start. But Kaitlyn seems like a pretty flighty person and they both like to drink too much, so who knows what will happen once they're not by each other's side 24/7 anymore. Could go either way. But it's not an obviously fake relationship like many others from this show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 am

peggy0221 wrote:I respectfully hope that JP & Ash, or Chris & Des, are not to be compared with these two, they are the real deal from the getgo.

These two seems highschool sweet heart who are enjoying summer vacay. When the vacay is over, they are done too.

JMO
Oh, I totally agree on that. At best, they found a good drinking buddy, friend with benefits, and someone they could hang with, who has no clear career path, or desire to work for that matter. Two peas in a pod.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:27 am

So Shawn's promoting self-tanner now? http://instagram.com/p/657dtmnSdq/?taken-by=shawn_booth18

Sorry, but that's just hilarious to me. I get that he's probably running out of money, but it's so obvious he's never even touched that product. Have some integrity, man!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:36 am

I wonder what a post like that pays? Anyone know?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:40 am

mindless wrote:So Shawn's promoting self-tanner now? http://instagram.com/p/657dtmnSdq/?taken-by=shawn_booth18

Sorry, but that's just hilarious to me. I get that he's probably running out of money, but it's so obvious he's never even touched that product. Have some integrity, man!

I don't mind they make money with their little fame, this is what jobless d-list celebrity do. But can this guy be more unprofessional in his role? He looked awkward and the captioned were ...no

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:43 am

Maybe, he'd be more convincing if he were shirtless... Smiley Smiley

Almost everyone from Bachelor Nation sells things these days. Trust me, I am not fond of the instagram ads either.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:47 am

isittrue wrote:Maybe, he'd be more convincing if he were shirtless... Smiley Smiley

Almost everyone from Bachelor Nation sells things these days.  Trust me, I am not fond of the instagram ads either.

Same. Hugesmile He could've at least worn the product. giggling

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:50 am

A lot of people promote stuff they've never used nor ever will on sm.

It took me a while to be accepting , but I now recognize that new "careers" have popped up in this decade and people can earn a good living from this. A job is a job, like my mum says.

So, as with any other job, one will have to do things that they don't agree with to earn their pay.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:53 am

julychild wrote:A lot of people promote stuff they've never used nor ever will on sm.

It took me a while to be accepting , but I now recognize that new "careers" have popped up in this decade and people can earn a good living from this. A job is a job, like my mum says.

So, as with any other job, one will have to do things that they don't agree with to earn their pay.

Yeah, I am currently looking for job - I could only be so lucky to promote something on SM as long as it was not too outrageous or terrible.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:56 am

Yes, and who wouldn't love a 'job', where you get paid for doing absolutely nothing.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass