SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 pm

If they leave Tucker in Nashville after this visit, I would assume his sister is keeping the dog.

I scanned her IG and you'd think he was hers actually, there are a dozen posts of the dog on hers vs just a few on Shawn's, even before the season.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:03 pm

And they both mentioned wanting whatever kind of dog/puppy in the future.  If they can't bother to spend time with or take care of his, they certainly don't need another.  

A dog is a commitment, not a toy that holds your attention for a few minutes here and there and requires you to think of something other than yourself.  Which at this point, I'm not sure they're capable of that...  Other than picking what eat, drink or product to promote next, not sure they spend much time thinking period, more less about something other than themselves. hmmm  JMO though...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Haha, all this dog talk is giving me jake/Vienna flashbacks. "No one cares about the damn dog!" = CH at its finest.

And, um, I actually would fly back to see my dog if I didn't see her for 2 months. I start worrying if I'm away for a weekend. That might say more about me than Kaitlyn/Shawn though.

Could not agree with you more here. I am so bad that if I go away overnight worry about my dogs. Have an excellent dog sitter who I have known for years, but still worry about my babies. Maybe that is because all the kids have grown up & left home & my dogs now make better children as they don't answer me back too much!! Just felt they could of made a plan before now to have a stop off between places to see his precious dog.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:For those of us who are pet lovers, our pets are deeply loved. Some feel our pets are our children or family. 
See my avatar? She's my love. She is sleeping at my feet as I type this. She never curses at me. She never goes over budget. She never posts anything inappropriate on SM. Any meal I make her, she eagerly eats without complaint. She is 14 and a half. I know my time with her is limited and I will be very sad and grieve the day she is gone. She has brought infinite pleasure to my life and little trouble. I wish everything in life were as easy as she is.

You receive a big :alltens: for this Good Post & huge clapping! as our dogs are part of our family & whenever any have passed away in the past it has been like losing a beloved member of the family. So a big high five to you rock
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:24 am

Maybe if the dog has been with someone else for this length of time he should just give it them. They seem to be moving around so much it doesn't seem like Shawn is really in a position to keep a dog anyway. Seems odd that this animal is so important to him but he hasn't seen it since before the show ended. Doesn't make sense to me. Some animals are like members of your family but evidently that's not the case with Shawn.JMO.

Let's call it doggate. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:37 am

I don't recall Josh and Andi being away for two months straight travelling. I just went through his twitter and IG. There are tons of pics of Sabel from June 2014 to now. At one time he hadn't seen his parents in months, so I can't see Sabel being there that long.

These two IMO are all about themselves at the moment. Once they get to Nashville, they'll start all over again with partying and boozing it up. Meanwhile, we are entering month five of living off of TPTB's money.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:17 am

I keep my grand dog probably 25-30% of the time. I think he loves me more than his real parents. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:00 am

So nice how much many of you love your dogs ...

My opinion on Shawn and the dog is he probably knew he wasn't in a position to properly be responsible for him over the past couple months with changing locations, vacations, visiting family homes etc.  so left Tucker in the safe loving environment he's in with his sis.  How is that a bad thing?  I find it the more responsible thing to do for a beloved pet.  Kait's condo looked pretty small for a big dog and they'd have to manage him through a lot of travel.  Doesn't make any sense if Tucker is settled and happy and cared for at home.  

I'm sure Shawn misses him terribly and is grateful his sister can take care of him and loves him too.  In my book making his newly found human partner his priority while building a new relationship and leaving his dog well cared for in a stable setting do not imply negative things about his character.  Sounds like the mature, responsible thing to do to me when your life changes in a significant way.

Can't wait to see some pics of their happy reunion though.  

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 am

^^^ you come through like an arrow of Senseability.

:Nod:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:19 am

If he loved his dog, he would have made time to see him.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Ladies don't worry according to K's pic today that they are saying goodbye to marina del Rey and heading to Nashville and she is excited to see Nashville . So at last tucker will see Shawn. Okay Nashville route ... Let the party begins . I read on K's comment on cupcake post about his convo with Shawn on heading to Nashville and k include about cannot wait to have a party with him and have some drinks and laugh with him and of course there are some of Shawn's friends and former Bach they will be meeting in Nashville . Although I don't think Nashville will be their home base . I don't see it . But we'll just see . just saying.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 41 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:59 pm

and the next stop on the party bus continues...
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass