SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:46 pm

RS also said that he had heard Kaitlyn was supposed to get DWTS, but something happened and she didn't get it.

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:RS also said that he had heard Kaitlyn was supposed to get DWTS, but something happened and she didn't get it.
That something was probably her spoiled snapchat.
Jimmy Kimmel even said that ABC execs were mad.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:RS also said that he had heard Kaitlyn was supposed to get DWTS, but something happened and she didn't get it.
That something was probably her spoiled snapchat.

I think he meant something happened very recently, because on spreecast a couple of weeks ago, he had sad he hadn't heard anything. That's the vibe I got from Kaitlyn's interview too, that she was originally in consideration.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:56 pm

I am sure The Bette producers led her on but ABC had no intention of ever having Kaitlyn on DWTS.
That the DWTS casting director said she is a Nick person pretty much was just a way to say she is not a Kaitlyn person (not that he was going to be picked either).

I choose to take what RS says with less than a grain of salt - especially when it comes to knowing things about K and K's season (RS had to have Kaitlyn spoil her own season to see what everyone on this forum already saw).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:57 pm

I don't comment much, but I read a lot and I really like hearing everyone's thoughts.  They provoke mine and I find the discussions interesting.  I'm just not sure about the obsession with working immediately after the finale .. for any couple.  To me, Kaitlyn and Shawn are doing what a lot of people do immediately after they graduate college or are at a turning point in their life.  They are just taking a couple of months to determine where they want to live, considering especially they are citizens of two separate countries and lived nowhere near each other prior to the show ending.  Where were they supposed to go?  What should they have done differently?  Should Shawn have gone back to work immediately in Nashville as an insurance salesman and not spent this time getting to know Kaitlyn's family?  Would that have made them a more serious and respectable couple?  Should they have split up to their respective cities and put their nose to the grind???  Should they not have spent this time getting to know each other and each other's families??  They will decide where to live (and have a good plan of how to do that .. spending one month in each place), then they will determine their options of how to make money there.  In the meantime, they are promoting products to make money, which is no different than modeling, which is in essence, promoting products to make money.  I would take that opportunity in an instant if I had it.  Working is no fun and I don't feel like it makes me a superior person ... I'm just not as lucky or didn't create circumstances to have other options yet.  
Why I believe in them is that their plans always include each other.  They are together, looking at where to live together, committed to staying together until they find a place they can both settle ... together!!!  They are a team.  They are happy and giddy and visiting with all of their families, who all support them and support each other ... getting to know each other's lives and interests.  They are doing all the right things!  **edited**  They need to explore, learn, and find the right life for them and that's exactly what they are doing.  I think they bring out the best in each other as they both seem extremely happy and committed.  Just look at how much they laugh freely, how they support each other, play off of each other!  I see nothing but love!  And it's actually fun to watch them love each other and not judge every detail of their lifestyle!  Just watch the happiness!!!  It's so rare on this show that I'll take it whenever I can get it!!

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I am sure TPTB led her on but ABC had no intention of ever having Kaitlyn on DWTS.
That the DWTS casting director said she is a Nick person pretty much was just a way to say she is not a Kaitlyn person (not that he was going to be picked either).

I choose to take what RS says with less than a grain of salt - especially when it comes to knowing things about K and K's season (RS had to have Kaitlyn spoil her own snapchat to see what everyone on this forum already saw).

Eh...at the time, half the people here thought that Shawn was totally over it at NY and they only got him to stick around to the end because of the Bachelor gig. He got everything else right. And, many people were betting crazy amounts of imaginary money, saying it definitely wasn't going to be Nick she had sex with so I don't know. He's always gotten the DWTS things right, with spoiling early on that Chris, Sean, Jake and JP were asked to do it. I do think he's right about Kaitlyn being in serious consideration early on. She had the highest ratings since Emily's season and she could easily make it to top 3. That means way more to me than the DWTS casting director being a Nick person. Was anyone ever a Jake fan? They just cast on popularity, not personal preference. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:04 pm

I seriously don't know why it matters, but Kait trained waitresses at the Cactus Club, she's answered this on periscope. She was also a spin instructor and a dance teacher, there is a pic of her getting certified and she frequently tells stories about teaching dance. I don't know why she would lie about any of this unless she's running some long con. For what purpose? I don't know.

Shawn worked and had a normal 9 to 5, he wasn't a personal trainer as far as I can tell. They didn't let him go on the show so he quit. I don't know what the big deal is with his letter either, the suitors are called Bachelors and he was probably just making fun of himself for going on the show. He has a dry sense of humor and that totally fits imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:16 pm

JenTen1585 wrote:I don't comment much, but I read a lot and I really like hearing everyone's thoughts.  They provoke mine and I find the discussions interesting.  I'm just not sure about the obsession with working immediately after the finale .. for any couple.  To me, Kaitlyn and Shawn are doing what a lot of people do immediately after they graduate college or are at a turning point in their life.  They are just taking a couple of months to determine where they want to live, considering especially they are citizens of two separate countries and lived nowhere near each other prior to the show ending.  Where were they supposed to go?  What should they have done differently?  Should Shawn have gone back to work immediately in Nashville as an insurance salesman and not spent this time getting to know Kaitlyn's family?  Would that have made them a more serious and respectable couple?  Should they have split up to their respective cities and put their nose to the grind???  Should they not have spent this time getting to know each other and each other's families??  They will decide where to live (and have a good plan of how to do that .. spending one month in each place), then they will determine their options of how to make money there.  In the meantime, they are promoting products to make money, which is no different than modeling, which is in essence, promoting products to make money.  I would take that opportunity in an instant if I had it.  Working is no fun and I don't feel like it makes me a superior person ... I'm just not as lucky or didn't create circumstances to have other options yet.  
Why I believe in them is that their plans always include each other.  They are together, looking at where to live together, committed to staying together until they find a place they can both settle ... together!!!  They are a team.  They are happy and giddy and visiting with all of their families, who all support them and support each other ... getting to know each other's lives and interests.  They are doing all the right things!  I don't know why everyone expected them to go back to a boring desk job the week after the show's finale or else they are classified as dead beats, immature, questionable people.  They need to explore, learn, and find the right life for them and that's exactly what they are doing.  I think they bring out the best in each other as they both seem extremely happy and committed.  Just look at how much they laugh freely, how they support each other, play off of each other!  I see nothing but love!  And it's actually fun to watch them love each other and not judge every detail of their lifestyle!  Just watch the happiness!!!  It's so rare on this show that I'll take it whenever I can get it!!

Really great post !!! I agree 100% Good Post I agree
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:22 pm

I think whoever Kait chose was going to be in a different situation than other past F1s due to Kait being Canadian and her F6 all being American. Kait was not just going to up and move away from Canada to marry her F1 immediately. I know Jillian moved to Chicago to be with Ed but Kait did not. Anyone she chose would probably have to spend time in both the states and Canada during this getting to know you period and possibly may end up moving there permanently should they decide Canada was the better fit.

Anyway, take this with a grain of salt, but the upcoming issue of L&S magazine reportedly quotes a branding expert who estimates that together K&S are worth $3 million dollars and are doing quite well with all their IG's promotions so apparently they are not facing financial hardship as of yet.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:32 pm

People are always going to ask about what they do. Heck, my favorites are still accused of not working and this has been going on for 2.5 years and they've both talked about what they do for work on numerous occasions. I was moreso wondering if Kaitlyn/Shawn had made it known what general direction they planned on going in. Like, is Shawn going to get into the fitness industry? Is Kaitlyn planning on teaching dance/opening her own studio? Those kinds of things. Frankly I don't need to know what their jobs are since they aren't paying my bills or living off my tax money.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 15 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am sure TPTB led her on but ABC had no intention of ever having Kaitlyn on DWTS.

I choose to take what RS says with less than a grain of salt - especially when it comes to knowing things about K and K's season (RS had to have Kaitlyn spoil her own snapchat to see what everyone on this forum already saw).

Eh...at the time, half the people here thought that Shawn was totally over it at NY and they only got him to stick around to the end because of the Bachelor gig. He got everything else right. And, many people were betting crazy amounts of imaginary money, saying it definitely wasn't going to be Nick she had sex with so I don't know. He's always gotten the DWTS things right, with spoiling early on that Chris, Sean, Jake and JP were asked to do it. I do think he's right about Kaitlyn being in serious consideration early on. She had the highest ratings since Emily's season and she could easily make it to top 3. That means way more to me than the DWTS casting director being a Nick person. Was anyone ever a Jake fan? They just cast on popularity, not personal preference. JMO.
We all can choose to believe whatever we wish.

I choose to believe that TPTB as well as ABC threw their lead under the bus with K&S's edit (something he has complained about).
Then they backed up and drove over them again with the same bus on ATFR by having K&S on the least amount of time and not even bothering to show the proposal scene.
When on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Jimmy brought up how ABC execs were very upset with K&S.

RS can say what he wants but the fact remains that there was never any media giving any serious consideration to having Kaitlyn on DWTS.
E Online spoiled Ben as Bachelor months before he was announced and E Online spoiled that Kaitlyn was not going to be on DWTS and had two people from DWTS give statements about this.

As for the other stuff RS has said or anything about Nick? It bears no weight in the discussion of K not being on DWTS.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

We all can choose to believe whatever we wish.

I choose to believe that TPTB as well as ABC threw their lead under the bus with K&S's edit (something he has complained about).
Then they backed up and drove over them again with the same bus on ATFR by having K&S on the least amount of time and not even bothering to show the proposal scene.
When on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Jimmy brought up how ABC execs were very upset with K&S.

RS can say what he wants but the fact remains that there was never any media giving any serious consideration to having Kaitlyn on DWTS.
E Online spoiled Ben as Bachelor months before he was announced and E Online spoiled that Kaitlyn was not going to be on DWTS and had two people from DWTS give statements about this.

As for the other stuff RS has said or anything about Nick? It bears no weight in the discussion of K not being on DWTS.

jmo

IA AAL - she never had a chance. There was never a chance IMO. The rumours started because they always do. She hasn't been in demand for anything major and DWTS is just one of these lost opportunites.

Don't even get me started on RS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass