SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm never team anyone except Ed Swiderski, and Roberto Martinez. laugh out loud It's safer that way.

The good thing, is, their relationship seems to work for both of them. It's not my choice of lifestyle, but as long as they are happy and can enjoy their relationship for years to come, then the process worked for them.

I'm just amazed at the maturity level. Looking back comparing to all the other 'ettes, she takes the cake for immaturity.
How can anyone not be team Roberto? He's the perfect man.

In regards to Kaitlyn/Shawn, I actually watched their SC yesterday and remembered why I liked them in the beginning. When they're not drunk and attacking strangers on SM, they're actually kind of fun and have a very sweet chemistry. It's just that they think like 16 y/o girls, where everybody has to love them and support their decisions or else! It's completely a maturity thing. I think that past leads were very aware of how they presented themselves, b/c of all the potential opportunities they didn't want to see go away. K/S just don't seem to have that foresight that their actions have consequences. 

JMO!

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:39 pm

I think Kaitlyn and Shawn's actions during the season already proved they're lacking in foresight. Both are living in the moment, which might be fun, but I'm sure it also causes some anxiety as we can see from their SM responses.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:05 pm

I have to be honest, even though I do not like any past leads or contestants selling all kinds of stuff plus their uncles on IG and Twitter, OR replying to hateful posts from non-fans, I am starting to see this couple (K &S) in a different light.  

I wouldn't mind if they stopped lashing out at posters that do not agree or appreciate what they do (I only follow K, not S), but I am now convinced that the fact that they are taking this time to truly enjoy their families and close friends, is the best thing for them to do as a couple.  They have the luxury to be able to do it at this time, when they have no commitment of a demanding job.  They are young and still have time to find a career/job that they will enjoy, etc
I see them fitting into each other's lives very nicely.  I think that spending this time in each of their hometowns is important before deciding where they will settle for good.  That is what they are saying, and I feel they are sincere.

I know they sometimes overdo the snapchats, periscope and sm, but that's what they like to do to keep their followers happy and informed.  I wouldn't do it, but I will not judge them for that. Yes, they like drinking and partying, having fun and living in the moment...maybe it is exactly what they need to do to get the psychobabble the show and TPTB put them through? Personally and IMO, I sense that they are not exactly in the best of terms with the franchise or producers. I could sense that specially when K called-in the AP show the other night.  

There are so many couples in the world that are together and happy because they enjoy common interests that are far worse than what these two do, laugh out loud! I agree with this great guy that I am a crazy fan of (TOG, laugh out loud)  when he said (and wrote on his blog) that as long as two people are on the same page, all will be ok with them and their relationship Smiley
I have been watching some of their videos and interactions with one another, either alone or during an interview or while with family members, and I see a true bond and love between them... I was pleasantly surprised since I never gave them a chance, laugh out loud! But there is a gentleness with S towards K, and an adoration with K towards S, plus this very natural-not-putting on an act vibe from them, that makes me think they will make it...

Now, I agree with some of you, maybe S should stay away from IG or Twitter, he can't handle the critics well at all... He should step back until a bit more time passes IMO

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Some interesting fact about dwts and what's next for them. 

www.931theone.ca/podcasts/artist-interviews/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 pm

^ Can someone provide cliff notes?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 pm

^She said she did talk to DWTS people but she was under contract so it didn't work out and had to stay tight lipped and she didn't go into further detail.

Then just talked about how they are handling all the fake media articles, fan support, & they will be going to Nashville soon.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Thanks Linds!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:14 pm

They are all under contract at this point in time coming off the show. That doesn't make sense. Sounds like an off the top of the head answer to avoid the question.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Maybe she means she can't go into what went on during negotiations/talks?

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:21 pm

They also said that when the host asked them what is next for both of them . Shawn said " there is definitely in the works " aside from him saying they will go to Nashville . Just also wondering with that part about dwts thing . And she cannot say anything much and admitted she is sad at the same time . As far as I know they are still in contract with abc . Doesn't make sense .

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 9 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:46 pm

That does not make sense Chris left from the bachelor straight to DWTS. The bach/ette are produce by the same people, how come Melissa gets on and she was on the bachelor. No sense at all excuses excuses. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Other than Trista, they've never cast a Bachelorette before right? So I didn't think K's chances were so high.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass