SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:37 am

I think Nashville is going to be a disaster for them. With the hard partying and getting trashed in the bars, a party town like Nashville is going to be dicey. Both K and S clearly thrive on attention but it better be adulation or you are going to be blocked. They were very competitive with each other for camera time and attention. I think all their time together is wearing on them. Everyone needs some space.  Kaitlyn even made a comment about how they were getting on each others nerves but that they love each other. Shawn is still pissed about being shown as jealous, he commented on that. This is the first video of theirs I have watched. It was not a good look for either of them. They need to lay off the booze.no no   JMO

I know that their fans say they are perfect for each other and are very cute.  That must be when they are sober. hmmm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:48 am

Yikes, are they getting trashed in bars? I don't watch their snaps.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:27 am

I wish I didn't click on links just because I can. She's such an obnoxious drunk. :crazed I don't see this relationship lasting unless they learn to be sober more than 20 hours at a time. Kait already seems more into Shawn's friend than him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:32 am

Man they need lay off the booze. There are ways to have a good time without it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 29 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 29 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 29 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:44 am

rhondam wrote:I can't answer why anyone follows anyone but I can tell you why I follow a lot of Bachelor people. It is because after reading the varying opinions on the forums or others' blogs and podcasts, articles, etc, I realized that everyone actually sees, hears and interprets things in many different ways depending on their knowledge, point of view, values, upbringing, etc etc.  I just want to see, hear and read the information first-hand, as I interpret and understand it, so that I am not perhaps getting a skewed version of the information or partial information which in turn makes it relevant to me so that I can form opinions based on my own perception. Smiley
I like this.  :yes: Thanks!
As far as your big question regarding the big issue during filming: I will keep my answer simple. "The V wants what the V wants.  Go figure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:52 am

Thank you Kasha!

LOL Oh I understand all about the power of the V laugh out loud  . It was just Shawn's being able to live with it seemingly well that I was/am confused about.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:00 am

In his case, he either goes with it or---he goes with it. It's not like K can do much about that. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:07 am

Got it! I think sometimes it is so hard to get it through my head when it is so far off from my values or from what I think most people would do. Naivety at times I guess.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:14 am

lovebites8727 wrote:My only word for both of them is I wish they take it slow their drinking.  coz too much alcohol is not good . Drink moderately k&s. I don't care if they love the party life , just the drinking part . You know just saying .

My only word for them is "this lifestyle is not sustainable over the long term, so when are you going back to real life." In real life travel as they have done since the FR would not be possible unless independently wealthy or income stream coming in, and the partying would be difficult if holding down a job. Since I am not following any couples beyond a few days after the FR, perhaps they do have income that permits this lifestyle long term that I am simply unaware of.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:19 am

I think their drinking, and she seemingly annoyed with Shawn, as I read here may be because she might be having issues about what is taking place in her life right now.  Lots of thoughts in my head to spill but I wont, I dont have periscope so dont see it just read here because I am bored at the moment, suffice to say I am wondering if all she expected after the show is not what it's cracked up to be? and wondering if she is regretting anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:08 am

Kaitlyn got rid of the periscope - or at least its link. There should be a warning similar to don't drink and drive - don't drink and periscope/snap laugh out loud.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:15 am

Is it periscope that she was on that everyone is referring to?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass