SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:52 am

I think it's harder for Shawn too, because K went to his hotel room to tell him he's the one, then shortly after, she initiated the sex with Nick after a normal 1-1.

I think it's more understandable for the lead to sleep with other in the FS, but K invited Nick to her hotel room ... hmmm...

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:54 am

Ahhh I guess that has to be it. These would not be good enough reasons for many many people in real life IMO. no no Yes exactly Peggy :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:44 am

Every time I see a pic/video/snap of Kaitlyn on this forum all I see is her mother.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:12 am

Kaitlyn making the racial jokes about Mexicans is not a good look.no   If you want to go to the bar and get sloppy drunk it would be wise to not periscope or snapchat. Good grief.Suspect
Shawn and Kaitlyn need to learn when to edit themselves. They are not doing themselves any favors by posting this kind of stuff. They seem addicted to the attention. Most likely Nashville will be drunk bar periscope bonanza. no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:16 am

Seabear wrote:Kaitlyn making the racial jokes about Mexicans is not a good look.no   If you want to go to the bar and get sloppy drunk it would be wise to not periscope or snapchat. Good grief.Suspect
Shawn and Kaitlyn need to learn when to edit themselves. They are not doing themselves any favors by posting this kind of stuff. They seem addicted to the attention. Most likely Nashville will be drunk bar periscope bonanza. no no

Oh, no, what did she say??

Everytime Kaitlyn drinks and snaps (or periscopes), I worry for what she will say or do. So many Jillian flashbacks. It's crazy to me that Kaitlyn's the same age as someone like Whitney . *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:26 am

^^^ She even seemed a little annoyed (for lack of a better word) with Shawn. A few or so people even commented on it. I really am worried for their relationship going into NashVegas Upset . I got a bad feeling watching that 'scope. I know every couple has their bad days but I cannot explain the feeling I got in my gut while watching. I hope I am wrong and she's just PMSing no idea

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:35 am

rhondam wrote:^^^ She even seemed a little annoyed (for lack of a better word) with Shawn. A few or so people even commented on it. I really am worried for their relationship going into NashVegas Upset . I got a bad feeling watching that 'scope. I know every couple has their bad days but I cannot explain the feeling I got in my gut while watching. I hope I am wrong and it's just PMS no idea

Interesting. You know, while the show was airing, I always got the vibe that they were just infatuated with each and they would have one of those hot, passionate relationships that ended as soon as it started. I started to think I was wrong after the season, b/c they actually did seem in love and Shawn really seemed to adore all of Kaitlyn's crazy. Now, I'm starting to think I was right from the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:37 am

And so it continues     wine    and more     wine     ...     :thud

That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.”
― Charles Bukowski, Women

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:53 am

Lol great quote!!

I do think he adores most of her crazy but they need a break from each other IMO. Like come on guys scratch that's really a no brainer for a healthy relationship. Spending time with family is great but I cannot figure out why they did SO MUCH partying with Kait's mom and stepdad?! The one time they were even at Justin's (Jillian's bf's) parents' cabin in the Okanogan while a seemingly very fun party was in full swing and Shawn wanted to stay and Kait said they had to go so they left—with Leslie and Rob again cantstopl . IMO they really didn't appear to hangout with Kaitlyn's friends very much in the 1-1/2 months they were home and I was wondering why that might be because before Shawn, according to my Instagram and snapchat research giggling she did spend a lot of time with them and I think he would appreciated getting to know more of them and her with them. JMO

Last edited by rhondam on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:10 am

These two need to lay off the booze.
It seems like not a snapchat/video/etc goes by that doesn't involve alcohol.
It's not healthy at all, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:11 am

rhondam wrote:Lol great quote!!

I do think he adores most of her crazy but they need a break from each other IMO. Like come on guys scratch that's really a no brainer for a healthy relationship. Spending time with family is great but I cannot figure out why they did SO MUCH partying with Kait's mom and stepdad?! The one time they were even at Justin's (Jillian's bf's) parents' cabin in the Okanogan while a seemingly very fun party was in full swing and Shawn wanted to stay and Kait said they had to go so they left—with Leslie and Rob again cantstopl . IMO they really didn't appear to hangout with Kaitlyn's friends very much in the 1-1/2 months they were home and I was wondering why that might be because before Shawn, according to my Instagram and snapchat research giggling she did spend a lot of time with them and I think he would appreciated getting to know more of them and her with them. JMO

I have no idea why they hang with her mom and stepdad so much. I get that they have a good relationship, but for me, that is too much and frankly, a little weird. Of course, it would also drive me crazy if my significant other and I were joined at the hip like these two seem to be...happily...for now. I need my space and if someone was constantly with me like these two are, I would feel totally smothered.

These two are reminding me more and more of the previous Bette and her fiancé....with a lot more alcohol. Since she lives in the moment, I suspect, eventually an alcohol fueled moment will get her into trouble. Something will be said or done and all that insecurity that has been sublimated will pop back up to the fore for Shawn. I suspect it will not be pretty.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:16 am

^^^ Exactly Sprite! That is what I see happening too and I think she may be feeling a little nervous about going to Nashville and the extra female attention I believe Shawn will receive when they go to bars and clubs. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass