SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:25 pm

But he was with him during airing. Filming lasted what a few weeks? And then he was presumably home for 2 months. Or am I mixing things up? laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:34 pm

^Filming is basically two months long. Then he was home during airing other than when they had SHV. Then he left him since before the finale aired and hasn't seen him since.

Guess I'm just too much of a dog lover that I wouldn't want to leave my dog with someone else for that long twice in a year.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:42 pm

For those of us who are pet lovers, our pets are deeply loved. Some feel our pets are our children or family. 
See my avatar? She's my love. She is sleeping at my feet as I type this. She never curses at me. She never goes over budget. She never posts anything inappropriate on SM. Any meal I make her, she eagerly eats without complaint. She is 14 and a half. I know my time with her is limited and I will be very sad and grieve the day she is gone. She has brought infinite pleasure to my life and little trouble. I wish everything in life were as easy as she is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:43 pm

I don't think he should've gone visit the dog by himself or anything, but I'm just surprised they've been all over the place, yet still managed to avoid Nashville all this time. And I do feel bad for the dog. Even if he's with another family member, I'm sure he's wondering where Shawn went. Not like you can explain something like that to a dog.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:51 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think he should've gone visit the dog by himself or anything, but I'm just surprised they've been all over the place, yet still managed to avoid Nashville all this time. And I do feel bad for the dog. Even if he's with another family member, I'm sure he's wondering where Shawn went. Not like you can explain something like that to a dog.

Lol my puppy misses me if I leave the room more than 5 minutes! giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Seabear wrote:I would definitely have gone to not only to see but pick up and take the dog Tucker to Vancouver.  I just find it odd because I thought Shawn loved his dog like a kid.  Many, many people do.  Check out how many billions$$ is spent in the USA on the pet industry every year.  Considering all the travel across the US that Shawn and Kaitlyn have made, I do find it odd that they/he didn't at least make a brief stop in Nashville.  If it's a matter of money$$ maybe all the other travel has been paid for by endorsement deals.
:Bendog

That's what I would have done too.

I used to think people were ridiculous with their dogs too...until I got one. They really do become a part of your family and it's just strange to me to leave a "family member" twice in a year for 2 months each. When it's such an easy issue to correct, either by bringing him along or taking a short trip to Nashville with Kaitlyn. It's just funny because I remember one of the first clues that Kaitlyn/Shawn were together was that she had said she had wanted a certain dog in her People magazine interview, and Shawn had tweeted he was going to get that dog next. It seemed like they were going to be this perfect family with two dogs and now they can't even be bothered to see Tucker? Just strange...but again, I love my dog more than most humans so maybe I'm the strange one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:53 pm

When Andi and Josh were together Josh would leave his beloved dog Sabel with his family for extended periods of time. Doesn't Shawn live with his sister? IMO the dog is is getting all the attention it needs from another loving family member.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:57 pm

jen689 wrote:When Andi and Josh were together Josh would leave his beloved dog Sabel with his family for extended periods of time.  Doesn't Shawn live with his sister?  IMO the dog is is getting all the attention it needs from another loving family member.

Maybe Josh/Andi aren't the best couple to model your behavior after...

We have all said that Kaitlyn/Shawn are JODI 2.0. Makes sense that both men would temporarily abandon their dogs for their women. I wonder what other sorts of things we can predict about Kaitboo just based on Jodi. Will they break up just as soon as Ben's season starts? Will Kaitlyn also do a break-up interview with CH? Will they also subtweet like high school children? So many questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:02 pm

It is obvious from Shawn's Instagram that he LOVES his dog. That is exactly why I was confused as to why they have not gone to see him yet!! Kaitlyn joked in an interview during that first week that if Tucker Doodle didn't like her, she was out hahaha, as that was a deal breaker for Shawn. They also mentioned in that first round of interviews that they'd be spending one month in Van and then another in Nash. Obviously that had changed. I'm sure his sister takes good care of the dog but IA he will be wondering where Shawn is. Perhaps they have a lot of FaceTime sessions!

Want to add that if Shawn even had one leg in the "Boss Pants", I'm sure they'd have gone to see Tucker or taken him with them. All JMO

Last edited by rhondam on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:13 pm

Yes, why could Tucker not have gone with them?  It's not like they were working 24/7 or had tons of commitments that were keeping them so busy they'd never be around.  Yes, they've seen family during their travels, but the shopping, eating out, drinking, snapchats, periscopes, promoting tons of products, photoshoots, etc...could have all still happened if he'd been with them.  He might have even made the oversharing on SM better and cuter by being a part of it.  

I'm sure he's being well taken care of by Shawn's sister.  I understand having to leave him for filming and SHVs, but the the nomadic, living life to the fullest, drinking, whatever tour they're currently on...not so much.  And not sure why they couldn't have used Nashville as a landing pad and stop over to visit Tucker and let Kait start exploring the city at some point over the last 2 months.  

I don't think I could leave my dog for that long in one year, even though I know he'd be well taken care of and loved on while I was gone.  But that's JMHO...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:38 pm

I have two dogs who I love DEEPLY. Having said that, they are not my children, not even close. They ARE the closest thing to children I will ever have, but I don't think of them that way. I would love nothing more than to be a mom, however that is not in the cards for me...but if it was NO WAY could I leave my kids for 2 months at a time on two different occasions such as what they have. But my dogs, I can go on vacation for 10 days and hardly think of them...because I KNOW they are being well taken care of and deeply loved while I'm gone. So to me...being gone from them for two months wouldn't even make me think twice as long as I know they're being taken care of.

Now...my husband....totally different story. He misses them when we're gone for 10 days of vacation and can't wait to see them when we get home. He also has no children and is perfectly fine with not having children (would have been fine with them too)...I would venture a guess it would have been easier for him to leave kids than me...but it's harder for him to leave the dogs (in fact....I'd venture a guess that he couldn't leave the dogs for two months without seeing them...it would kill him).

Different strokes for different folks. It doesn't make Shawn a bad person that he's able to be away from his dog for long periods of time...just like it doesn't make my husband a bad person that he doesn't want to be away from our dogs.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:43 pm

I'm sorry, but there is just no way I'd leave my dog, cats, bunny or bird to go on a 2-3 month non-stop party bus with Kaitlyn.  Get your priorities straight man! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 39 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass