SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:15 pm

I really want to give Shawn benefit of doubt and I wonder what that poster said to make him comment "as stupid as your feathered bangs"?
IMO, Kaitlyn and him seem to bring out the bad side of each other. Remember her calling some poster a$$hole and encouraging her followers to say hi to the poster? So very mature. NOT.
No way ABC wants her on DWTS after she spoiled her own season, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:22 pm

I think Shawn was responding to the fan saying it was a stupid/bad idea for the waist cincher. Maybe I missed something and am wrong.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:I actually don't think she had much of a chance on DWTS anyway seeing as they haven't had a Bette on since Trista.

This really bugs me.  I agree ABC had their valid reasons for not wanting Kaitlyn on though I think,she would have been awesome.    But in general, it's getting really old to me that many of the guys get a chance and the big financial benefit that comes with it, but the women  from the show don't.  It guess they think they aren't enough of a draw compared to a guy who will take his shirt off.  Very disappointing to me.

Last edited by relaxing on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:39 pm

I think sometimes pple that hide behind the computer and say rude things to these pple should get a taste of their own medicine, I just read about Zendaya's response to a rude online poster's comment anout her parent's look. Imo,if u can dish it out, u better be ready to be on the receiving end as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:41 pm

I have a question. Why is it fair game for people to criticize/insult public figures but as soon as soon as they respond in kind they're douchey? If Kaitlyn or Shawn choose to put something on on twitter or instagram then yeah people will comment and not all of them will be positive, but it works the other way too, once you choose to comment, then there's a possibility that the uploader will respond and it might not be nice. Talk poop, get hit (figuratively speaking)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:41 pm

laugh out loud relaxing, I A it all comes down to taking that darn shirt off.

OTOH, looking back at the former e'tte leads, what choices were there. Andi admitted she didn't know how to dance, and probably didn't want to make a fool of herself. I don't blame her. Looking at the list, I don't think any of them would have been interested IMHO.

It's a lost opportunity for K. I think in the entertainemnt buiz you either play their game or you don't. Everyone has a choice. I don't think her lifestyle right now is appealing to any major company. I hope I'm wrong and she does get some good opportunities to secure her future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:46 pm

I'll respond. Two wrongs never makes it right.
Keeping quiet, taking the high road or being kind costs nothing, but can have great returns.
Being nasty, mean etc only potentiates more nastiness, plus it often rots you from the inside out. Who needs that or has time for that?
There isn't enough time in my day to allow someone that does not matter to rent out space in my head. Letting it go, lets me enjoy things that count. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:52 pm

IA Kasha. Personally if I was subjected to constant criticism I would totally ignore it. It wouldn't do me any good to read it. They have no room in my life, or are benefiting me in any way so why read it.

They certainly have the right to dish it back but what does it solve. Sometimes they end up taking it down because they realize how foolish they look.

K can be pretty snarky and rude as well. Of all the tweets she gets, she chooses to respond to some of the rude ones. Is this to show she can dish it back IDK but to me it looks immature. I personally wouldn't say "good for her for dishing it back" I suppose it depends on the type of person you are.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:52 pm

I don't think it's fair game to insult anyone, criticize yes. When you promote a harmful product/lifestyle then you SHOULD be criticized for it. Sure, there's no rule that says the celebs can't respond in any way they want, but stooping to the commenter's level or lower, as seems to be the case with Shawn and Kaitlyn on several occasions, then you kind of lose any leverage you had. It just makes you seem immature and angry and shows everyone you're affected by random people's opinions. I find that a bit sad no matter who it is, a regular person or a celeb. Why not just block the rude person or kill them with kindness? Much more effective than lashing out. A grown man insulting someone's hairstyle on IG? Come on now!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'll respond. Two wrongs never makes it right.
Keeping quiet, taking the high road or being kind costs nothing, but can have great returns.
Being nasty, mean etc only potentiates more nastiness, plus it often rots you from the inside out. Who needs that or has time for that?
There isn't enough time in my day to allow someone that does not matter to rent out space in my head. Letting it go, lets me enjoy things that count. JMOAA

You're not wrong, but my point is that they're not d-bags or cyber bullies (I've seen that term used for kaitlyn calling someone an a-hole) for responding, and the people who they respond to aren't victims. You're not a victim if you instigate sh*t.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:11 pm

relaxing wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I actually don't think she had much of a chance on DWTS anyway seeing as they haven't had a Bette on since Trista.

This really bugs me.  It agree ABC had their valid reasons for not wanting Kaitlyn on though I think,she would have been awesome.    But in general, it's getting really old to me that many of the guys get a chance and the big financial benefit that comes with it, but the women  from the show don't.  It guess they think they aren't enough of a draw compared to a guy who will take his shirt off.  Very disappointing to me.
According to Jillian, she was asked to do it but she said no because she didn't want people to think she was just in it for the fame/money and she didn't want to hurt her relationship with Ed. She said she really regrets that decision now. She wrote about it an blog post. 

Also, wasn't there serious talk of Emily doing it too? I forget exactly what happened, but I thought that there were reports that they had originally offered it to her and then took it off the table when everything with Jef went down. 

It does suck that most of the ette leads aren't asked, when they would probably perform better than the guys who have done it. I wonder if it's just because of the time ~2 months inbetween bachelorette/dwts and the smaller audience ette gets, or if it's something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:17 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/16/53/68/29/image44.jpg

more from the classiest couple this franchise has ever produced ~ it has since been deleted  Rolling Eyes
Oh wow Shawn had a pretty accurate edit with his rant on the bette IMO judging from the way he is choosing to handle criticism on sm. He is one angry man and definitely on edge IMO. He needs to take a chill pill and not feel the need to respond to every negative comment or criticism, which takes some maturity that they both lack IMO
Yup, agreed. You're always going to have haterz and you just can't sink to their level. It reminds me of when this chick lit author, Emily griffin, got a couple of negative reviews and her husband went ballistic and attacked them. Just made him look crazy and stupid, not the commenters. 

And, in this case, the commenters ARE right. It's a stupid thing to promote, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass