SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:50 am

Nick if you are reading this.  It is a good cause that I think you might have already done.  Your forgiving heart is good but let this snake slidder back to where it came from.  After the way they laugh at you, and disrespected you and to now put this on his channel without consulting you, shows the lack of maturity needed from Shawn to do this privately.  Some how I see you replying through your kind bones but be careful.

Last edited by reason on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:55 am

^ I don't think nick holds any bad feelings to S&K . From nick past and even recent interviews . He is always giving his nice response even we knew how s&k so rude toward him and even mocked him . I think on nick there is no problem on his side . It is just funny that he is reaching to nick laugh out loud but again maybe he is starting to grow up .

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 Eb97c9
nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 9zt107nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 Xgicucnashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 Oaw2uvnashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 2pqw5k8nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 30szzaunashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:05 am

bluwavz wrote:I get what you're all saying but I'm just glad Shawn is passionate about something and bringing awareness to men's health and I hope Nick joins him.

IA.  Good for Shawn!  He is trying to team up with someone who will help him bring more attention to the cause.  I also hope Nick joins him.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 am

I for one say go Shawn & if he has to use Nick to get more support for such a good cause then so be it, but am sure Nick will totally be on board with this.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:33 am

I don't care if he calls out Nick, RS, or whoever for clicks. It's just good to see Shawn doing something a little different from what we've been seeing. More of that, and less of the other stuff please!

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:36 am

I think the problem some are having with it, is it puts Nick on the spot and makes him look bad if he doesn't want to join Shawn. I am glad to see Shawn doing something different too though.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:45 am

bluwavz wrote:I think the problem some are having with it, is it puts Nick on the spot and makes him look bad if he doesn't want to join Shawn. I am glad to see Shawn doing something different too though.
Yes, philanthropy is wonderful. But if it was coming from a place of genuine care, why wouldn't he do this fundraising with his friend Dr. Chris or why has he not consulted Nick to see if he would be willing to team up with him BEFORE being "underhanded" and posting that video on YouTube and IG?? Shawn should be so lucky if Nick teams up with him IMO. SMH
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:05 am

I agree, it definitely comes off as click-bait. I still really like Shawn/Kaitlyn, but this kind of stuff annoys me a bit. Either do it genuinely, reach out to Nick privately and put out a joint video or just do the video with your other, very popular friends from the franchise.

I do think that Nick will probably join Shawn and spread the message. The guy doesn't really seem to hold grudges and he seems pretty involved in charities (from the little I've seen). All, my opinion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:46 am

This is the Shawn I always think of, self-absorbed, period.

For good cause, "maybe". But does he really need to pull Nick in to do it? No. He wanted the attention, and wanted to be seen as a gentleman who put "their difference" aside. He is totally using Nick, regardless it is for the good cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:47 am

Nah. Still not buying what he is selling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:09 am

Sprite wrote:Nah. Still not buying what he is selling.

Me neither!!
This is the guy who never care to get to know Nick and called him the other guy.
And now he told us he wanted to team up with the other guy???

Who would buy this?
It's just pathetic of Shawn to need Nick now. I thought he's such a big man to have nothing to do with Nick till the end of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:45 am

When Shawn needs to use Nick to raise awareness for a great cause it shows me that someone else is faring far far better, imo, and that someone is not Shawn. :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass