SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Have they not attended charity events before? I don't follow too closely but I figured they all attended the odd function raising awareness or money.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:03 pm

I don't care about Shawn's true motive, the fact he teamed up with Nick for something good and they talk to each other make me happy. I hope other Bach people will do the same. I admire Elan's charitable works as well. But Kaitlyn? Anti cyber bullying? I still can't forget how she called a poster a-hole and asked followers to "say hello" just because that person called her immature. Until I see something different, I will still remain skeptical on her. Also, what worthy causes has she supported? I would like to know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Yay to everyone being friends! Would have never seen this coming if you asked me a week ago, but I like to be positively surprised. yes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:57 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't care about Shawn's true motive, the fact he teamed up with Nick for something good and they talk to each other make me happy. I hope other Bach people will do the same. I admire Elan's charitable works as well. But Kaitlyn? Anti cyber bullying? I still can't forget how she called a poster a-hole and asked followers to "say hello" just because that person called her immature. Until I see something different, I will still remain skeptical on her. Also, what worthy causes has she supported? I would like to know.
This ^ just reminded me of a comment from Kaitlyn that I happened to see on Shawn's IG photo this morning of the two of them (photo booth photo at Raptor's game) that made me scroll up to see what it was about. I don't usually read the comments unless there are so few it will only take a second but hers jumped out at me: she said to another commenter "cracks a hell of a drug". I wondered what that person must've said to make Kaitlyn reply that and so I scrolled back and she said: "Just noticed both you and your girl always posting public photos and I haven't seen something that is not a public photos . You know normal ones ..."  I mean..... Obviously this person doesn't have them on snapchat to see non public photos but still Kait didn't need to reply that the person was on drugs and she really needs to control her replies imo because her response could be considered cyber bullying itself. 

I still really wish them peace and calmness and maybe Kait might need some help with this. I'm not trying to be sarcastic by saying this, I just don't believe she thinks that there could be an underlying problem somewhere. All jmoaa.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Sorry for double post.... But yes Yay to them being friends. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:30 pm

It's a good thing when things work out well and for the best. No one likes to harbor bad feelings. It rots from the inside out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:35 pm

rhondam wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't care about Shawn's true motive, the fact he teamed up with Nick for something good and they talk to each other make me happy. I hope other Bach people will do the same. I admire Elan's charitable works as well. But Kaitlyn? Anti cyber bullying? I still can't forget how she called a poster a-hole and asked followers to "say hello" just because that person called her immature. Until I see something different, I will still remain skeptical on her. Also, what worthy causes has she supported? I would like to know.
This ^ just reminded me of a comment from Kaitlyn that I happened to see on Shawn's IG photo this morning of the two of them (photo booth photo at Raptor's game) that made me scroll up to see what it was about. I don't usually read the comments unless there are so few it will only take a second but hers jumped out at me: she said to another commenter "cracks a hell of a drug". I wondered what that person must've said to make Kaitlyn reply that and so I scrolled back and she said: "Just noticed both you and your girl always posting public photos and I haven't seen something that is not a public photos . You know normal ones ..."  I mean..... Obviously this person doesn't have them on snapchat to see non public photos but still Kait didn't need to reply that the person was on drugs and she really needs to control her replies imo because her response could be considered cyber bullying itself. 

I still really wish them peace and calmness and maybe Kait might need some help with this. I'm not trying to be sarcastic by saying this, I just don't believe she thinks that there could be an underlying problem somewhere. All jmoaa.

Shawn also responded "what's not normal of taking a picture in the photo booth" or something like that. I guess the original poster must have deleted her comment because I couldn't see it. That's what I don't understand. They have so many adoring fans, why does Kaitlyn feel the need to respond to the very few negative posts? Just block them, ignore them, don't give the "h@ters" the satisfaction. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:52 pm

I wish she would instead use that energy to address some her fans with some nice messages (especially the younger set) instead of wasting it. It's insulting.

It is truly awesome that Shawn & Nick have banded together for the cause (and really hoping Shawn gave Nick the apology he deserves from him in private. Kaitlyn, too.)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:02 pm

agentcurls wrote:I wish she would instead use that energy to address some her fans with some nice messages (especially the younger set) instead of wasting it. It's insulting.

It is truly awesome that Shawn & Nick have banded together for the cause (and really hoping Shawn gave Nick the apology he deserves from him in private. Kaitlyn, too.)

THAT ^^^ yes :alltens: Good Post I agree score
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:48 am

Making nice is all well and good, but I am still sceptical. I do think their PR rep had something to do with this. The new season is only about a couple of months away and their star will be fading...as will the opportunities that come with. Let's see if the good behaviour continues or if things revert to old.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:17 am

I don't think they're changed people now suddenly. This is one project. I don't think they (Nick included) are about to devote their lives to philanthropy or anything laugh out loud. Until then I see this is as a pleasantly surprising one off project, and only because the two guys came together for it. I'm not surprised to see them supporting a charity individually.

Now if Shawn takes a page from Nick's book and starts posing on the streets shirtless with his pants unzipped calling attention to testicular cancer, I'm dropping him too. Not that I'm surprised he's making this about himself again. Stay strong Shawn. #justno laugh out loud :crazed

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:47 am

This Shawn guy may not have the guts dare to do it, anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass