SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:56 pm

giggling giggling Sleep with TOG twice in the show === trust issues in real life.  yikes

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Maybe that is the reason they are seen drunk so much giggling and do not even realize that could be the reason.
:shocked!: scratch duh
It is possible S does not trust K. After all look what happened when she was with other guys during filming. Hugesmile handwave

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 67 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:10 pm

This is very unhealthy....IMO. Alone time is one of the healthiest things for a relationship and is the best way to stay together. 

Time will tell if these two will stay together

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 67 1f49b  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 67 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Good lord, I would've killed my boyfriend by now, if I'd spent 3 months with him 24/7. I need my alone time!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:10 pm

I wonder if that is why Mr. Kasha watches so much Dateline, investigative ID and 24 hours. affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:54 pm

More about Shawn and Kaitlyn and Shawn's teaming up with Nick. Apparently Shawn and Nick talk daily and wonders upon wonders, now follow each other on Twitter.

http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/shawn-booth-kaitlyn-bristowe-move-in-together-wedding-plans/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:22 pm

That "feud" certainly didn't last nearly as long as I expected it to. I sure love being surprised! I felt like bitter feelings about TOG is what partly ruined Jodi, so this is a good thing. Come on, surprise me, Kaitlyn and Shawn.

I'm going to go wrap my mind around Shawn and TOG talking daily now. rotfl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:That "feud" certainly didn't last nearly as long as I expected it to. I sure love being surprised! I felt like bitter feelings about TOG is what partly ruined Jodi, so this is a good thing. Come on, surprise me, Kaitlyn and Shawn.

I'm going to go wrap my mind around Shawn and TOG talking daily now. rotfl
Basically just posted my same shock and surprise in their fan thread. I totally didn't think Shawn had it in him, despite loving him and Kait. So yay for everyone involved. I like being wrong in this case too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Wow, colour me shocked. I like big boy Shawn! laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm not shocked. No doubt I've seen some immature stuff from Shawn and Kait. But I've seen a lot of great qualities in Shawn from the start too. I always felt that a lot of his lesser behaviors on the show and immediately after related to the really overwhelming emotions he had in a crazy pressure cooker of a situation, not actual personal feelings about Nick. Nick could have been anyone at that time and had the same reaction from him, IMO. To me it was the situation, not the person.

Great to see both men setting a great example to others. I hope they raise a lot more than they could have on their own. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:01 pm

I agree relaxing. My personal opinion is that Shawn grounds Kait and Kait brings out the fun/silly side of Shawn. I actually like them as a couple and always have. I've always thought that once the "newness" of their relationship and notoriety wore off we'd see the real Shawn & Kait...whether that was together or separate. I've noticed that we don't see near as many "drunk snaps" anymore either. Not that I didn't appreciate those...I thought they were funny!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:19 pm

I am very happy that they have realized the importance of charitable work but the sceptic in me sees this new turn around by both Shawn with Movember and prostate cancer & Kait with Tedx and cyber bullying as their PR team finally able to convince them of the importance of philanthropy imo. Irregardless how they arrived at the conclusion that it was time to "do good", I am very happy that they did indeed arrive and I honestly wish them a happy, chill, peaceful, fun, loving future.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass