SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:52 am

peggy0221 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I guess for me, one of the reason I like them so much especially after the last few seasons is that they are not image conscious at all.  Obviously this means some stuff they do isn't politically correct or planned out to make sure it doesn't bother any subset of people watching their life or scripted to show them in a certain light.

But I think it's great that they are who they are and aren't desperately trying to project some image of being who they want people to see or worse who they think the public wants them to be.

They are genuine in being who they are and they genuinely fell in love on the show and we got to see them do it.  And they're loving life together, enjoying the lucky position they're in.  i couldn't ask for more of a couple from this show personally. Hope it happens again with Ben.

What I see in them us very different from you, especially Kaitlyn.
I think she is very conscious of what people see her, she wants to be that "cool chic", wants to be seen as the carefree free spirit who is funny and goofy. But heck, she really is not that person, IMO.

Peggy ITA. The fact that she has had a PR firm for so long and she is just starting to "get it" is amazing to me. I think the only reason she is trying to change her image is bc she sees it affecting their pocketbook. Her following I think is in general a young one and her "fame" has gone to her head.  She is immature with behavior of an 18/19/20 year old not someone that is 30. Not a role model that I would want for my son or daughter.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 pm

They're going on a trip to Germany in less than a month which is pretty cool.

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe 11h11 hours ago
22 days 15 hours and 16 minutes until we go to Germany for the Christmas markets. But who's counting. #Iam #deutchland

ETA: Just saw a comment Shawn left on Kaitlyn's kiss cam video on IG that he and Kaitlyn are in the beginning stages of working with the military and veterans.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Thanks blu! Glad to see a little variety in their lives.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Where does the money come for all these trips?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:58 pm

Diana wrote:Where does the money come for all these trips?

That's what I am wondering.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I like K and S, but surely her salary from the Bachelorette and their endorsements don't stretch that far for all this travel they do (or maybe they do and I need to look into endorsements as a new profession laugh out loud).  I wonder if Germany is another paid for trip like their trips to Galveston and the fishing trip were???

ETA: They seem to be in good company as it seems a lot of these Bach folks don't return to their normal jobs yet still manage to enjoy traveling everywhere.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:04 pm

Besides rich parents or TV gigs, I wonder how they all do it. laugh out loud

Maybe they're going with a large tour group and were offered a free trip (or deep discount)?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:08 pm

A lot of times the trips these people take seem to be comped so everything is pretty much taken care of. It's a sweet gig if you can get it especially if a hotel chain like say the Four Seasons lets you stay at any of their properties free of charge.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 72 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 72 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:13 pm

The life they are living is not "real". I want to see what this couple is like when they get out of this fantasy dream world they are in. And I agree is is weird/odd/unhealthy IMO that they haven't been separated from each other since ATFR. Even the most in love couples need a break from each other. Either they are totally dependent on each other or there is a lack of trust. Both of these are red flags. JMO.

They also must be getting financial support from family to continue to pay for their travel costs and living expenses. This is another indication to me of their lack of maturity and living in the moment view of life. Doesn't it get old after awhile to live this way? JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:22 pm

Yeah, if we see them tag a resort or airline frequently during their trip, that usually explains it. I can't imagine their families funding their lives, but I'm not sure how well off they are to make that guess.

Travel is one of the few enviable perks for me, I'd probably lose my dignity and plug any and every airline, hotel, or resort a dozen or two times if I could. giggling

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yeah, if we see them tag a resort or airline frequently during their trip, that usually explains it. I can't imagine their families funding their lives, but I'm not sure how well off they are to make that guess.

Travel is one of the few enviable perks for me, I'd probably lose my dignity and plug any and every airline, hotel, or resort a dozen or two times if I could. giggling

Yeah me too. If anything these two as well as many others are giving inspiration to attractive singles everywhere to go on the show - free trips, high paying endorsements, no need for regular employment, fame, fan adoration etc.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:57 pm

I saw this in the fan forum. Kait will be talking about her perspective on the show and how to overcome adversity in the public eye.

Well... never thought this would ever happen! This Saturday I will be taking the stage at TEDxVAN! Wouldn't you wanna know what I'll be divulging? ;) #identity by @kaitlynbristowe
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 pm

She knows how to overcome adversity??? :shocked!:
I think she will probably tell the audience to get drunk, or maybe she will share which kind of alcohol is a better cure? Or maybe she will share what she is best at - refuse to listen and act as if nothing happen, stay as a spoiled brat because mama adores you no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass