SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Good gawd, Ben has some huge feet. Do we know his shoe size?

jessica_florence We already found @shawn_booth18 a wife, now it's time for @higgins.ben's journey to begin. Congrats my friend. #thebachelor #benh #thuglife 2h
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 11313642_2104003733073662_1176103595_n
http://websta.me/p/1059430486653350274_296598147
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Size 14, 15? His feet are huge!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 pm

I wonder if TPTB will use the "Brady Bunch" theme song for Ben since everyone keeps comparing him to Peter Brady.  Ever since I read that, I cannot get it out of my head every time I see him.
The only good part of BIP is the 70's theme intro and the show has gotten a lot of positive press for it.
Ideas ideas..... giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:30 pm

I don't know...but Shawn's abs are ridiculously nice in that picture. Yowsers! And I rarely notice body type on people.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Hurray for Ben! What makes me excited for this season is that on the surface Ben H seems to be an All-American Adorable Man looking for a wife who is employed, home owner, college educated and involved with charitable organizations/community service. Be still my heart. beatingheart beatingheart

From what I can tell ... and should admit that I haven't been looking too closely, but ... I hope Ben has been properly vetted and there will be no issue with DUI record/brawling in public rearing its ugly head, no getting woman to move to teeny farm town, no ex-wife or mother of his child still in the picture, no born-again-virgin rules, no vineyard to promote and no "royal" family to impress.

So with Mr. All American Ben, I sure hope this will result in a stronger pool of women wanting to go on the show looking for love or their 15 minutes of fame or a spot on BIP 2016 or next Bachelorette. All works fine for me.

Bring on the ladies! hearthumbsup
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:51 pm

julychild wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:He looks young . How old is he?

That baby face is my thing with Ben. I love, love, love what I have seen of him, and would date him in a heartbeat. However, as far as being the lead of this show is concerned, his baby face is "off" to me. It's like they have a "boy" playing a man's role. I can't even picture that innocent face making out with several women and leading them on....going into the fantasy suite (implied sex) with four girls, eeek!

I hope he grows a beard or something.

Have you guys not seen last nights After BIP where they announced him and interviewed him? He is 26 and talks about how most of his close friends are already married and are starting families...I was that age when I met my husband too...why the heck does everyone think that is too young? I think that's crazy! He is definitely the most mature bachelor that they have had in a loonnnnnngggg time! Just sleuth some of his interviews since the announcement. He has done so much more in his "young" life and is so much more grounded in this real world than I would say the majority of past Bachelors (and I have been watching for a LOOONNNNGGGG time!) If you go to Chris Harrison's TV Guide interview (sorry...don't know how to post the link), he talks about how picking Ben was a total NO BRAINER! Google it! To me this "boy" as you call him, is 10x more of a man than any of the 30ish year olds that have been the bach in past years! Even NICK thinks he is the BEST CHOICE!! Seriously...go check out the TV Guide article on twitter - "Behind that Bachelor prank"...if someone knows how to move it here...CH loves him!

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:59 pm

He does seem mature in many ways, but I'm not a fan of the baby face either. He looks like an overgrown little boy to me. Just not a look I go for, but I'm not holding it against him, since I'm never attracted to the lead anyway. I'm sure he'll do a better job than the previous two anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:23 pm

I really like Ben. I too am glad that he does not come with a bunch of baggage. Seriously expecting someone to move to a little farm town, or move overseas etc is a huge roadblock.
The single parent role too has it's own problems, I hate to see them trot people in front of the kid/s.

Ben H seems to have the sort of job he could do other places (software) and Denver would not be a horrible choice or stumbling block for many

I know they will have to have some screen time worthy crazies but I really hope they have a lot of non model,non actress nice gals for Ben.
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Yes, Ben has a baby face but it's not like he doesn't look 26.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Yeah, he looks his age to me. Whenever I've seen him with tenley or Kaitlyn, who are both 4-5 years older, it doesn't look weird or anything. I think the fact that he's 6'4 helps a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:48 pm

lovelove7 wrote:Am I the only one? You never know with Ben. He could pull some moves and turn out to be a "bad boy". giggling

Sometimes looks are deceiving. IMO.

He is funny and can be snarky, but I don't think you'll find a bad boy there.  Unless they do some crazy edits.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:Good gawd, Ben has some huge feet. Do we know his shoe size?

jessica_florence We already found @shawn_booth18 a wife, now it's time for @higgins.ben's journey to begin. Congrats my friend. #thebachelor #benh #thuglife 2h
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 11313642_2104003733073662_1176103595_n
http://websta.me/p/1059430486653350274_296598147

Blu, I could make a comment about this, but I'll be good & won't...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst