SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:01 pm

You know what they say about big feet...  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:04 pm

[quote="AmyB"]You know what they say about big feet...  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698[/quote

Big shoes. giggling

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Big heart!!

He definitely seems to be a responsible 26 so that's a great age to look seriously for wife ...imo.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:23 pm

His feet look weird laugh out loud.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:26 pm

I thought there was something a bit weird with the left foot especially. Like it had been stretched out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 am

Agreed - very weird feet. Ben, your flaws are already starting to show!

Just catching up and saw Ben's GMA appearance. Thought it was so cute how he was like "opportunities like this don't happen to people like me. This was my first time in a first class lounge - I didn't even know those things existed!". He just seems like a normal guy who's enjoying the temporary celebrity he's going to experience, but he doesn't come off as entitled or changed at all. I have high hopes for this one (although I probably just jinxed it and he'll now become Jake 2.0).

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:40 am

Nah, the title of Jake 2.0 is already taken, by the last bachelor.  So, at best (or maybe we should at his worst, giggling ) Ben would have to be 3.0 :gotcha: .  

Seriously thought, I think he'll be a nice change.  Hopefully, maybe... please!  Hugesmile   (Here's hoping TPTB's storyboard and edit isn't too OTT and stacked with crazies hmmm )

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:14 am

I hope TPTB do justice to Ben and take their jobs seriously by actually finding him some love matches.

I think I am done with seeing some crazies on the show. no no

I can only hope right?
lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:05 am

Ben's teeth are a dream! I'm in the dental field, and it is the first thing I noticed Smiley

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:12 am

I like Ben, I like that he's the new Bach and likely will be the best one so far (yes, Sean can eat it) ... happy ride to all through his season - before, during and after - good luck in sleuthing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:50 am

TrishB wrote:Ben's teeth are a dream! I'm in the dental field, and it is the first thing I noticed Smiley

In addition to his big feet the bottom row of his teeth The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887 ARE NOT perfectly straight. cantstopl

I think the flaws make him more attractive. I just don't want to see the lying cheating backstabbing "mean girl" (especially on a guy  giggling ) flaws.

TPTB please bring on some normal girls for Ben...at least 5!!! :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:54 am

Siah wrote:He is a sweetheart!
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Screen11

Via https://instagram.com/p/6yj6UdmyyP/?taken-by=higgins.ben

See bottom row of his teeth not perfectly straight. He is still adorable in spite of this fact! Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst