SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Ben didn't say he was going to Honduras for the Charity mission. His friend is getting married there. Someone else stated he was going there on a mission trip. And I know the wedding is this Sat. I also have head that the filming should be starting around the 21st. I have been told that some intro filming is being done this week in his hometown in Indiana.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:18 pm

^thanks for the clarification.

Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi Jul 23 St Petersburg, FL

(in response to Humanity & Hope)

Looking forward to seeing you all down in Honduras in September!  

I guess this is where my confusion started.
Looking through his page, Ben definitely supported Humanity & Hope and continues to do so ! yes

ETA: now I remember how this all started: after Ben's tweet, it's sleuthed on this board H&H has a mission trip in early September and people just put these two facts together and speculated Ben's there for the charity.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Yes even though we mentioned several times that Ben didn't say he was going on a mission trip, just that he would see those folks in September.

It's all good. Filming starts soon and we can start stalking sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 pm

^ This teaches me a lesson on sleuthing, fact vs. speculation. Even it maybe an educated speculation, it's still not fact. Thanks, y'all!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 pm

Any ideas what RS is talking about here?

In addition, and I know I have to tease this because it’s something I can’t run with, but I’ve got something for you readers that I think you’ll enjoy this season. It’ll be a few months before I can talk about it, but I hope you like it when it finally comes out. Can’t say anything yet, but it’s something I’ve never done before. Won’t happen til probably December but I think you’ll like it. Probably the biggest coverage this site has ever had.

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:33 pm

^Whatever it is sounds more related to his site and business than about Ben's season specifically. Probably just another way for people to dislike him. Lol

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Radio show? I agree, something about his business.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:26 am

What were the neogotions that Ben asked of/for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Ben posted on his IG that he is on his way to Honduras. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:41 pm

I don't know where/how the wedding in Honduras thing came into play. As far as I know, the reason he is there is on a mission/charity trip. Maybe there is a wedding too? No idea about that.

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:00 pm

He is there for a wedding. This information has been shared by two different sources. The wedding is probably on Saturday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:39 pm

Ben IS doing charity work today. He just posted on insta.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst