SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:50 am

Lauren Barr refused a rose at a rose ceremony according to RS. This was pretty early on

Lauren Bushnell is the blonde flight attendant who was pictured in the Bahamas and might be in Warsaw now

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:51 am

atem wrote:
Rolly wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I think there were 2.

I'm confused too. There were/are 2 Lauren B's. Who do people think is still there???

The blonde one.  As the brunette Lauren B was cut.

Maybe, that's why they aren't going to Denver?  One of the HTD will be there? no idea  Is she living in Denver or am I confusing her with another blonde? giggling

You're confusing her with Leah who lives in Denver but was just eliminated per SM activity

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 am

In terms of Ben's "home," he probably had a choice of showing Warsaw or Denver and chose Warsaw because that's where his family is

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:01 am

Completely random but I was looking into last bachelor season to see which girls were left at this point and saw that Carly made it to the episode before hometowns and I personally never thought she had a chance. So I don't think everyone remaining is considered front runners. All jmo

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 am

Julz91 wrote:Completely random but I was looking into last bachelor season to see which girls were left at this point and saw that Carly made it to the episode before hometowns and I personally never thought she had a chance. So I don't think everyone remaining is considered front runners. All jmo

IA - front runners may have a different meaning depending on the topic of conversation, but to me a front runner is the potential F1.

A F2 or anything less, is not in the front. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:10 am

Do we have any idea when the season's filming will end? Sorry if this has been answered.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:12 am

Out of the six ladies left, Ben probably has two or three front runners. The others might be producer picks for the next 'ette. IMHO
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:14 am

Rolly wrote:Do we have any idea when the season's filming will end?  Sorry if this has been answered.

Usually it's the week/ few days before US Thanksgiving. According to our filming schedule it will be around Nov 22/23rd.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:15 am

I agree about there only being 1 or maybe 2 "frontrunners." From night one, most bachelors know who their few favorites are. And now that we are more than halfway into filming, I would think that Ben has a good idea of who he has the best connection with. Most of the girls there, even the final 9 or 6 are still there for the purpose of the show. Just like Chris Soules was never going to pick Carly, Ben knows he's not going to pick most of these girls. Now we just have to figure out who his favorites are!

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:45 am

Two comments: 1) IMO it's a good thing the cast is young this year (as long as they are 23 and over). Ben is young, even if mature. My sons are about his age and successful in their careers (as is Ben), but I don't picture them with older women (at least any more than a year or so). If Ben had kept any older than 30, all the comments would be about "cougar"... so good for him.

2) If I were Ben (and I'm not, so again this is my opinion), I would still have girls around that I have fun with (since I'm still dating them), but perhaps not ones who would give f1 pause- IF he's really gone head over heels for one. IF, however, he's more like Sean who gave each woman a "shot" until he knew she WASN"T the one, then tptb will be able to manufacture (either on set or through editing) drama- jealousy drama (I hope not) or farewell drama (in which case poor Ben will be accused of "leading her on".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:19 am

mindless wrote:Yeah, tbh, I don't really get what made Lauren H. so perfect on paper. She's a teacher, so presumably good with kids, but was there anything else? I don't wish to be superficial, but men are rather visual beings and she wasn't the most striking girl left IMO, so I would've been positively surprised if Ben had picked her.

Yeah, he did say that physical attraction is the most important thing in a wife so that makes sense. He also said Kaitlyn "dominated" that category, though, and even his ex was more cute than strikingly gorgeous so I thought he would go for girl-next-door cute. I think people wanted Lauren b/c she had no connections to TV, the bachelor world, or fame. Plus the kids thing. If strictly based on looks, I'm guessing Joelle, Lauren b, and Olivia are his f3. It'll be interesting to see what his taste in women is like!

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:33 am

He didn't really say physical attraction is the most important thing in a wife, as if that's the #1 thing he looks for. When asked what he thought "wife material" was, he said the first thing he couldn't deny was obviously a physical attraction. 

But anyway, I question his eye sight if he thinks Kaitlyn "dominated" anything in the looks department..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst