SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Dream version laugh out loud. So cute. I can't wait!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:44 pm

black_tears wrote:
Alanna wrote:@benhiggi: ppl have voiced dissatisfaction with dream version of me. I'll try talking to him again, I apologize on his behalf  

He is SO INSANELY charming and adorable. Those girls are finally going to have a reason to act freaking cahrazyyyy over the lead and it'll make complete and utter sense.

He is completely and utterly loveable. If only I was insane enough to go to the casting call in my city.... :rosiecolored

Do it !

Not sure if there is a casting call in my city but being married, not good looking and more importantly (yes this trumps the married thing giggling ) is being too short ! Ben would eat breakfast on my head.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 pm

What happened to the Bachelor(ette) forums on ABC..?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Sorry I don't feel like going through all pages to find the answer so can someone answer me please?
When is Ben going to Honduras? Is he going at all? If not, why? TIA!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:18 pm

I believe he has to be there by weekend. So maybe he will travel on Thurs/Friday?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:26 am

He has to be there for a wedding that he is in a bridal party for next Saturday. Filming starts the week of the 21st, maybe the 24th or so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by runrgrl14 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:11 am

I wouldn't be surprised if filming starts the week of September 28th...if he is traveling on the 11-through whenever and then has to pack up again for LA he would probably either be the weekend of the 25-26 for filming or the week after.

runrgrl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:52 am

I saw on Instagram that a girl he met at the T Swift concert said he starts filming next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:02 am

eversotrue wrote:I saw on Instagram that a girl he met at the T Swift concert said he starts filming next week.
Maybe they will film him on his trip as part of his intro montage/package? Elan did have his shirts profits all go to the charity Ben supports.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Someone here said he was going to Honduras for a wedding so they probably have no charity footage to film. It would have happened last week.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 pm

So please help me understand here: he's going to Honduras for a wedding not for the charity work he said he would? If so, what's the reason?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:49 pm

If there is any filming this week, it probably has to do with his intro.

From what I know, filming at the mansion should start 9/24th. I believe the schedule will be very close to CS's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst