SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:30 am

There are 7 women in both of those photos, so I suspect someone is from production.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 6

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:35 am

Based off the photo's RS tweeted yesterday of the girls at the aiport (Becca, JoJo and Lauren) and based off the pictures he retweeted a few mins ago of all girls. It looks like the girls landed,woke up, hopped out of bed and threw the same clothes back on and changed the shirt. That kind of grosses me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 am

Maybe that photo above is from yesterday, too.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:39 am

Can someone please ID these for me ? TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:There are 7 women in both of those photos, so I suspect someone is from production.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 6
Based on pictures we have had before, I would think the dark haired girl in the brown/green coat is production. L-R Becca, Jo-jo Amanda(in the background), Lauren and Emily. Caila is sort of hidden behind the blondes

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:42 am

I think the one you labeled Leah is actually Lauren B. Didn't Leah get eliminated?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:44 am

I'm pretty sure thats Lauren B

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:47 am

So is it a fashion statement to tie a jacket around your waist when you are already wearing a jacket?! Lol!! On another note, I had a dream last night I was a contestant on Ben's season and he picked me for a date!!! Lol, I think I need to take a break from here!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:48 am

Hahah I have bachelor dreams too! But never that I win laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:05 pm

Now with an ok pic of Emily's back, does the pic below resemble the pic of Ben/blonde in the car?

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Emily_10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Now with an ok pic of Emily's back, does the pic below resemble the pic of Ben/blonde in the car?

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Emily_10

YES! Or maybe even her sister if that's a possibility?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Usually 3 ID's and a group.  I have said this once before and am waiting for more confirmation, but I believe that the blond that has that ID is actually Emily.

It well could be.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst