SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ChicagoPopcorn Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:27 am

Can't find any other sources on this, but interesting if true. Almost the opposite of what people thought of Haley "leaving" once she knew Emily/Ben had a connection.

"There are rumors that Emily and Haley are fighting over Ben, perhaps a veiled attempt to get noticed by producers so they will be cast on the next season of Bachelor in Paradise."

http://www.inquisitr.com/2483088/bachelor-2016-rumors-which-girl-fakes-christianity-to-win-bens-heart/

ChicagoPopcorn

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:10 am

^^^IMO that sounds mostly like a creative writing piece based on info from RS's site. No named source but him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:15 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I have to say I've never paid attention or cared what hair color any contestant had on the show...male or female.  Everyone has different tastes so each ones opinions or preferences will be different, that's what makes the world go round.  Sure be boring if we all liked the same things and looked identical.  Plus, its hair... it can be changed - cut, dyed, shaved, etc.  Having seen a few family and friends go threw cancer, chemo and radiation... I tend to go with whatever one likes and wants to do to it...do it.  It'll always grow back.  

And as a natural blonde (who does not fit the typical dumb blonde stereotype, at least in my own opinion Hugesmile ), I feel like I need to use the hiding under the chair or the lurking behind the sofa emoji (don't think we have either anymore) when I see the hair color discussion going on and on...

ITA with all this, and I say that as a natural blonde laugh out loud. Great post!

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:16 am

I am curious if Becca gets another 1on1 date in ep7.
Sadly other than Becca and the as yet unidentified blonde we have no information on any other 1on1 dates right now. scmiiw.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:23 am

jcrbil wrote:^^^IMO that sounds mostly like a creative writing piece based on info from RS's site.  No named source but him.
I think some of the sourcing might have come from forums speculating on things mentioned about each of the women. I know I have seen the same speculations. I didn't note anything new, just past summations.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:23 am

nd4reality wrote:I am curious if Becca gets another 1on1 date in ep7.
Sadly other than Becca and the as yet unidentified blonde we have no information on any other 1on1 dates right now. scmiiw.

How many 1on1 dates are usually in ep 7?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:39 am

Usually 3 ID's and a group. I have said this once before and am waiting for more confirmation, but I believe that the blond that has that ID is actually Emily.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:44 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am curious if Becca gets another 1on1 date in ep7.

How many 1on1 dates are usually in ep 7?

Some seasons 3 1 on1 1 dates and a 3on1. The only only rose (HTD safety) is on the 3 on 1 date. The 1 on 1 dates don't have roses so no pressure for them till the RC.

Jake and Des had a 2 on 1 date I think and then individual dates. It depends on how they want to shake things up.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoPopcorn Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:25 am

Kashathediva wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^^IMO that sounds mostly like a creative writing piece based on info from RS's site.  No named source but him.
I think some of the sourcing might have come from forums speculating on things mentioned about each of the women. I know I have seen the same speculations. I didn't note anything new, just past summations.

Not sure if allowed, but what other forums talk about the Bachelor online actively? I can only seem to find this one here.

ChicagoPopcorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:00 pm

I think the motherboard still exists under a different name. That was affiliated with the network of the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kfield25 Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:22 pm

#thebachelor filming here in the Village. #villageatwinona #winonalake #fall @higgins.ben

A photo posted by @villageatwinona on

source: https://instagram.com/p/9LxbUzI-nE/?taken-by=villageatwinona

kfield25

Back to top Go down

Post by kfield25 Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:28 pm

source: https://twitter.com/Terpstrakb

kfield25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst