SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 12145558_1651548671801636_319867810_n
bacheloretteau Tonight: Alex, Michael, Richie and Sasha take Sam home to meet their families.

I look at these pictures and clearly I find Richie the most attractive of the bunch. :sprinklehearts And then you add in their personalities and I am #TeamRichie all the way. He is the whole package for me but then I am not the one choosing. The woman that ends up being "the one" for this guy will be very lucky!!!

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:48 pm

^agreed. He seems like a keeper
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Posting this here b/c it was my thoughts on Richie for the past episode...

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh boy...

so at the GD when Sam says what her biggest fear is... that she will fall in love with someone who doesn't love her back... the camera keeps panning to Richie and he is nodding.

Poor guy!!! It's like when the camera panned to Richie after Sasha got the FIR and the guys were saying "hashtag devo".

The editing is already showing that Richie agrees with what Sam said and likely will be in her shoes: fallen in love with someone who doesn't love back.

hmmm
AllAboutLove wrote:Ah gee wiz...

And after that GD and camera panning to Richie about falling for someone who doesn't love one back at RC you hear Richie in VO saying he is falling for Sam.

Bring on the heartbreak hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:58 pm

#TeamRichie no matter what!

I hope he is next lead!! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:52 pm

@ten_insider posted this of Richie. He has the most pics of all the guys on their account

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 12142487_1480628748907382_392287459_n
@ten_insider
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:55 pm

And Richie's HTD. I think he is F3 as predicted based on s/caps.

HOMETOWNS SNEAK PEEK: "I'm really excited that Sam's coming to my hometown!" The #BacheloretteAU tonight 7.30 on TEN! by @bacheloretteau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Sam's live-chat Q&A: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/the-bachelorette-australia-chat-with-sam-frost/story-fni6umbp-1227570097301?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=AdelaideAdvertiser&utm_medium=Twitter

Too funny that Richie's meal Sam says was the best and not the dessert (Sasha).
Sam seems to highlight Richie a lot (other than Sasha) he is the person she likes IG pics, comments about, tweets, watches her SD of him, etc, etc...
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 46444610

Interesting about Richie's time not shown and Sam saying "pash".
Perhaps she kissed him during that time so it would obviously not be shown since she had been on a date with Sasha.
Richie looked super happy too coming back in with Sam and she was sitting very close to him.
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 4554w10

It seems that Richie's HTD was the hardest - certainly looks that way.
Good on Richie's family and friends to be so protective of him... perhaps they sensed that Sam wasn't as into Richie as Richie was into Sam? Because Richie looks besotted with Sam. In many ways he looks at Sam the way she looks at Sasha.
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 45w45s10

Sam also said, again, that her date with him was the best - still interesting that she didn't say the one with Sash but I get why.
It was probably the "light bulb moment" that Sam had to make her realize what she wanted (even if it wasn't Richie).
I can see why TPTB used the "Could love blossom" instead of "is love blossoming" with Richie.
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 45544410

Interesting that Sam felt bad about breaking hearts (likely Richie's, IMO, which the edit has been pointing to day one).
It's why I always felt she would let him go F3 and not take him to FRC.
It's also why I think, as a viewer, she is #TeamRichie and likes tweets that say this.
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 45h4wh10

On Richie not winning and Sam saying Richie has a long queue of women waiting for him.
No surprise there - he has Ben H levels of "marriage material/I want to marry him" responses and all media is positive about him.
Even Sam's friends are cheering for Richie and team Richie as well as Heather despite Sasha being likely F1 (and def. is imo)
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 4545ww10

Sam really likes to rely on using Richie for her decoy.
I suspect she felt he took it hardest and so plugs him and cheers for him.
I hope she talked to him post-show too - won't be surprised if she did or she is using her SM etc to let him know she is on his Team even though she never picked him.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:43 pm

I think Richie has the gig in the bag! Sam is promoting him, 'cos he is the new lead. It's settled. Unless he falls madly in love in the meantime... We'll be here watching his "moves" next March/April

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:49 pm

Somebody asked on that Q&A which was the best NZ experience she had - Sam answered white water rafting. Talk about spoilers! 

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think Richie has the gig in the bag! Sam is promoting him, 'cos he is the new lead. It's settled. Unless he falls madly in love in the meantime... We'll be here watching his "moves" next March/April
:yes:

And did you see that tweet by @realityrose on Twitter? Tweeted that Sam can have Sasha and Australia can have Richie for next bachelor and the official account tweeted back "Well played guys" and Dan and Maz faving tweets about Richie for Bachelor as well as Popsugar and Lisa tweeting about it and Fitzy and Wippa tweeting "Good call" about Richie being next bachelor...

The list goes on but the only similar reaction to a contestant I have ever seen at this level for next Bachelor lead was Ben H.
And Richie has the "marriage material" hype that is very rare to get with someone who is as interesting a guy as Richie is (Ben H is way more boring, imo).

I will be shocked if Richie is not next Bachelor.

BuzzFeed Australia ‏@BuzzFeedOz Oct 8
Also Team #Richie4Bachelor. He's the handsome dork we want and he's the handsome dork we need. #BacheloretteAU

@RealityRose_ 18h18 hours ago
Sam can have Sasha. We will take Richie. #Richie4Bachelor #BacheloretteAU

@BacheloretteAU 18h18 hours ago
@RealityRose_ Well played guys! #BacheloretteAU

Saying "well played" is saying "congratulations.

Done deal, imho. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:59 pm

So ...... the snow.
Wasn't the majority view that it was unlikely to have been in Australia?
If Sasha is F1 does that mean Richie's LCD is in the Australian alps and he is definitely F3?
Is that what you suggest AAL and others?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:09 am

Well it now looks like the white water rafting activity of Michael's was in NZ. This makes sense for the Sydney aquarium screen cap. Not all final 3 activities are 'adventure' or have I missed something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine