SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:11 am

romance realist wrote:So ...... the snow.
Wasn't the majority view that it was unlikely to have been in Australia?
If Sasha is F1 does that mean Richie's LCD is in the Australian alps and he is definitely F3?
Is that what you suggest AAL and others?
Based on s/caps it seems that all three FD (Fantasy dates) were in Sydney, Australia (Sasha jump out plane, Michael by aquarium for evening part, and then Richie somewhere with snow).

LCDs (Last Chance Dates) would be for the final 2 guys only and only would happen after they meet Sam's family which would be in NZ.
There's a possibility that these dates were more "epic" than usual since there is white-water rafting for Michael's date and possibly Sasha on a boat/balloon.

So I think Richie's date had to have been in Australia for the snow since Sasha's and Michael's likely were. It is a bit odd Richie's date seems further away from Sydney itself but maybe that was to make it seem more important or something so it could be seen more as a race between Sash and Richie at that point?

Or maybe Richie got to travel a bit in Australiafor his FD unlike the other guys to a snow location since he never got to travel to New Zealand if he is F3? question

It's the only thing that makes sense to me but based on just sheer number of s/caps, Richie is F3 (and that is the sweet spot for next Bachelor lead gig too).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:19 am

Thanks for the response AAL and clarifying the stages for dates.
All will be revealed, but the snow sticks out as an anomaly.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 am

Somebody asked on that Q&A which was the best NZ experience she had - Sam answered white water rafting. Talk about spoilers! wrote:

@in_denial surely Sam would have had a minder for that Q&A so it's either a misdirection or they're feeding us tit-bits of info for the sleuthers giggling

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
If Sasha is F1 does that mean Richie's LCD is in the Australian alps and he is definitely F3?
Based on s/caps it seems that all three FD (Fantasy dates) were in Sydney, Australia (Sasha jump out plane, Michael by aquarium for evening part, and then Richie somewhere with snow).

LCDs (Last Chance Dates) would be for the final 2 guys only and only would happen after they meet Sam's family which would be in NZ.
There's a possibility that these dates were more "epic" than usual since there is white-water rafting for Michael's date and possibly Sasha on a boat/balloon.

So I think Richie's date had to have been in Australia for the snow since Sasha's and Michael's likely were. It is a bit odd Richie's date seems further away from  Sydney itself but maybe that was to make it seem more important or something so it could be seen more as a race between Sash and Richie at that point?

Or maybe Richie got to travel a bit in Australiafor his FD unlike the other guys to a snow location since he never got to travel to New Zealand if he is F3?  question

It's the only thing that makes sense to me but based on just sheer number of s/caps, Richie is F3 (and that is the sweet spot for next Bachelor lead gig too).

This has been my source of confusion for at least a week (if you hadn't already guessed!) The F3 dates don't match if Richie is snow and the others are Sydney. It just doesn't compute in my head. I agree the sitting down with the red scarf is the evening of the snow but the rest doesn't match. I need a panadol!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:24 am

Schmoobag wrote:

@in_denial surely Sam would have had a minder for that Q&A so it's either a misdirection or they're feeding us tit-bits of info for the sleuthers giggling

Do they even care anymore? Who knows what they are up to? Sneaky little things!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:25 am

I doubt there is anyone minder her at all - or rather they are physical there but that's it.

We need to keep in mind these producers have gone on record stating they felt terrible for what happened to her last year and want to protect HER.
And Bach AU tweeted "Go Sash" first episode.
They themselves have let the cat out the bag day one.

Anything with Richie, imo, is just support for him as a person and possible next Bachelor.
I have zero other explanation for Sam liking pics of Richie 3 weeks pre-show airing on tv or her brother faving a tweet Sam wins or the HYBPA segment with Richie emphasized or F&W emphasizing Richie or Dan, Lisa, Heather, Jackie O, Zoe, etc etc the list goes on all being #TeamRichie

I think Richie is just that likable to people and ALL kinds of people.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:28 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

So I think Richie's date had to have been in Australia for the snow since Sasha's and Michael's likely were. It is a bit odd Richie's date seems further away from  Sydney itself but maybe that was to make it seem more important or something so it could be seen more as a race between Sash and Richie at that point?

Or maybe Richie got to travel a bit in Australiafor his FD unlike the other guys to a snow location since he never got to travel to New Zealand if he is F3?  question

This has been my source of confusion for at least a week (if you hadn't already guessed!) The F3 dates don't match if Richie is snow and the others are Sydney. It just doesn't compute in my head. I agree the sitting down with the red scarf is the evening of the snow but the rest doesn't match. I need a panadol!
I agree. It doesn't compute.

Unless it is in NZ which I don't know then.

But I have a feeling maybe Richie got to travel outside of Sydney for his FD if he is not in the final 2 because the other 2 guys would be getting travel to NZ.

I think, in a way, then having Richie get to travel a bit in Australia for his FD and not the other guys would make him get some travel too. It's the only explanation I can come up with.

Maybe they looked at it as 1)Give Richie some travel in Australia or 2)Give Richie travel to NZ and put him through FRC and heartache?

I see them going with the first option, especially considering other than Sasha, Richie is the only who has also had a SD pre-F3 (Michael had none.. which is planned imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:28 am

I just don't understand them being so obvious though. They would still want to maximise on ratings, surely? It's not usually this straight forward to work out who wins!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 am

Oh and I viewed a couple of videos on youtube of Falls Creek for possible Richie's skiing date.

The snow was quite good (early-mid July) despite other reports of it being almost non-existent!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:33 am

in_denial wrote:I just don't understand them being so obvious though. They would still want to maximise on ratings, surely? It's not usually this straight forward to work out who wins!
It usually is when the first impression rose is the final rose recipient. So FIR=F1.
It was this way with Art and Matilda for Bach NZ.

And both are first seasons where they need people to buy into it.
Plus, other than Richie, there really was no one, imo, that Sam remotely saw herself with except Sasha.
She gave Richie a date nearly a month after her date with Sasha and right after that a second date with Sasha and none with Michael.

I always keep in mind that this is a first season Bette who happens to have been dumped after being engaged on TV last year.
The producers have a choice: 1) support the Bette and make it all about her redemption love story  or 2) hide it and make it about the sleuthers (and not viewers since viewers will doubt the obvious anyway).

Ratings are not affected by sleuthers... Viewers are still posting in the polls that Richie wins.
Media and most DJs and even past contestants saying Richie for the win.
So just because sleuthing here we can see it as obvious what happens is when things are TOO obvious doubt creeps in and that is what blindsides people when the doubt is about the obviousness rather than the s/caps/edit/etc...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:36 am

I have found an image of Perisher in early July on a blog
http://joursdeneige.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/snow-report-4-july-2015-australia-new.html
It also gives overviews of snow in NZ.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:50 am

So I'm about to hop on a plane for the next two hours to fly back to Melbourne. I'm going to have a wine or two and hope that when I hop off all you lovely Sleuthers have finalised the case. Much appreciated!!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698 cantstopl clapping! handwave
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine