SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:24 am

We already know based on previews that Sam herself is choked up and crying for Wednesday's RC...
- so because I am a glutton for heartbreak, here's what Sam has said about this Wednesday's episode and about Richie (IMO, based on sleuthing, and based on inside info of F2).
- note that Richie is the only guy Sam has posted about before the elimination even happens and concerning heartbreak and talking about the person about to leave as an "incredible man".

1. Sam said "I cried my face off" watching upcoming Wed episode during interview on F&W last week
... Oct 16 radio interview at 30:18
... and this tweet by F&W about it tugging at heartstrings.
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 A277a7bbd321ef10782e437eaee797a6

2. Sam commenting on Bette AU IG post posted here that "Wednesday's episode is so sad".
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 B3a9a07f79c64870b0f2cbdbbd5f0596

3. Sam posted this instagram post post the day before Richie's heartbreak captioned "Wednesday night is absolutely heart breaking... very sad saying goodbye to an incredible man"
... And the three "xxx" that Sam posts probably the F3=xxx

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Ac379ed5d86af09c02fe05192ada6501

I have my tissues ready...   :tissuebox

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:42 am

So I've got the TV Week and Who mags, sadly no new info. The TV Week about Richie is the story from the DM about wanting to be a good father, and the Who one is just Sam saying that the single date was the turning point for Richie because before that it was "a bit awkward with nervous chemistry".

The other give away in TV Week was under the heading "The Bachelor 2016?" where they say will one of the final 3 be next Bach, but then they only put responses from Richie and Michael, not Sash. Richie says "That would be a different kettle of fish. I was glued to Sam Wood. There was so much pressure - I don't know if I could do it!", while Michael said "I never intended to go on this to become the Bachelor, I just want to enjoy the experience and what comes out of it".
To which I say, please reconsider Richie, #TeamRichie forever, and I think Michael is telling a little white lie....
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie_ftw Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:59 am

Even if he doesn't become the next Bachelor, I hope he becomes more active on twitter, starts a blog or even gets a job in the media or radio (same things I wanted from Heather) - I just find him so charming and quick-witted, it would be sad for him to disappear from the public eye! Sadly for us he seems to have expressed no interest in doing any of the above, and seems very happy with his career/life!

Meanwhile the TV week article did talk about how Sasha has previously wanted to get on TV. He auditioned for a Getaway special in 2010. He also said "My family has always said I should pursue a career in TV" and "I'll just have to see what happens and what comes of the show".

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:02 am

I love how Sam still loves and supports Richie. Wednesday episode will be intense I can't watch, to heartbreaking
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:The other give away in TV Week was under the heading "The Bachelor 2016?" where they say will one of the final 3 be next Bach, but then they only put responses from Richie and Michael, not Sash.

Richie says "That would be a different kettle of fish. I was glued to Sam Wood. There was so much pressure - I don't know if I could do it!", while Michael said "I never intended to go on this to become the Bachelor, I just want to enjoy the experience and what comes out of it".

To which I say, please reconsider Richie, #TeamRichie forever, and I think Michael is telling a little white lie....
It makes sense they only put Richie's and Michael's responses since Sasha is F1.

question Is there any way you can take a photo of the articles (especially who the next bachelor may be one) and PM it to me? That way I can see how big the photos were and what the positioning of the article is.. the layout, etc. Much appreciated if so.

If anyone else that can do this with any of the mag interviews of Richie, especially the one about the next bachelor :Thanktwo

Personally, based on the Ten Insider pics of Richie from early on and so much pro-Richie support even from Sam herself and those in media saying Richie for next Bachelor, I think this is Richie's gig unless he doesn't want it and then default would be Michael. Maybe that is why Michael is trying to drum up so much of his SM? Because honestly, especially after Wednesday's RC and seeing Richie heartbroken, SM will go into a meltdown for even more calls for Richie to be the next bachelor. Richie is the only one that actually has a big hashtag for #RichieforBachelor so the fan base is there like Popsugar said in interview. It will be more of a case of Richie not wanting to do it than anything else, IMO. Which, yes it sucks for us fans.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:25 am

So here's my last two cents worth....

Up until I saw @AllAboutLove 's post about Sasha being F1 I still held out hope for Richie. I never really took an interest in any of the contestants or Sam (watched more out of curiousity than anything else) for that matter but Richie came along on that date with Sam and I thought there goes one awesome fella. Charming, a little goofy, compassionate, real and very funny guy and surely she's got to pick him. I never liked Michael and Sasha just felt a little staged/scripted to me but Richie felt real and true to his soul and being the hopeless romantic I am I couldn't rule him out till it was proven he's not the one. @AllAboutLove perhaps I will be shown a fool for believing your insider info but I'm a trusting soul so have believed your threads all along and thank you for sharing all you had throughout this forum.

I'm going to watch Wednesday night as it airs with a bottle of wine and an extra big box of tissues because I think if we truly support and believe in #teamrichie as we say then one way to support him is to be there at the end when it comes out. I will cry and my heart will break for him but I will bounce back in the belief and hope that the universe has a better plan for him and his moment in finding his soulmate is coming. I wish him nothing but the very best and thank him for bearing his soul to us on national tv.

To all who have contributed, sleuthed and just had a great time I thank you for making my last few weeks full of laughs, twists and turns and great sleuthing. I have enjoyed every moment. Till next Bach Aus... :Thanktwo

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:32 am

@Sunnyandhappy... I love your post and thoughts on Richie and I can feel and share your heartbreak. bestbud!

Richie is a rare one indeed... I would never post on here anything if it wasn't a fact and I knew it to be a fact. I've never done that before either... usually I just rely on screencaps and sleuthing etc. Knowing how this ends was a relief to me but still heartbreaking. I guess it has helped me prepare so the shock won't be so bad... but I still expect to be heartbroken. It just sucks seeing someone so genuine be so vulnerable and exposed and then blindsided. It's rare I see someone have real feelings on this show and truly get hurt and not feel like it was just "the bubble" of being on this show. And I think this was the case with Richie. I watched for Richie and will cheer for him all the way. I guess I am even more bummed because I hoped that he would want to do some radio interviews and if anything, we get to hear his voice and tell he is okay. It's what makes me even more bummed out because I do think he is in the running for next Bachelor and the only way he won't be is if he turns it down. I want him to find his happiness but I would love even more if we got to see that. Perhaps he has found it already and is keeping it private. Who knows... I just want him to be happy.

#TeamRichieForever beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy... I can feel and share your heartbreak.

Richie is a rare one indeed... I would never post on here anything if it wasn't a fact and I knew it to be a fact. I've never done that before either... usually I just rely on screencaps and sleuthing etc. Knowing how this ends was a relief to me but still heartbreaking. I guess it has helped me prepare so the shock won't be so bad... but I still expect to be heartbroken. It just sucks seeing someone so genuine be so vulnerable and exposed and then blindsided. It's rare I see someone have real feelings on this show and truly get hurt and not feel like it was just "the bubble" of being on this show. And I think this was the case with Richie. I watched for Richie and will cheer for him all the way. I guess I am even more bummed because I hoped that he would want to do some radio interviews and if anything, we get to hear his voice and tell he is okay. It's what makes me even more bummed out because I do think he is in the running for next Bachelor and the only way he won't be is if he turns it down. I want him to find his happiness but I would love even more if we got to see that. Perhaps he has found it already and is keeping it private. Who knows... I just want him to be happy.

I get really conflicted watching this show sometimes. I just cant wait to hear from Richie. I feel like a mum who's son is travelling overseas and we haven't heard from him for a while, I just need to see he is ok! LOL. It will be interesting to see what he has to say and what Sam says. No doubt there will be a lot of SM stuff both negative and positive and I just hope that Richie has had time to think about and consider being the next Bachelor. I would suggest that the producers would be working overtime to try and get him and would want to lock him in and announce it fairly quickly. I started watching the show for Sam, as I am a huge fan of her journey last year. At times I think she was the alpha female of the group and her honesty and insecurity was what hooked me, but more so after the show I just felt she needed her redemption and she got it. I think that Richie needs his redemption too, hopefully he gets it too. My mumma bear protective side comes out in situations like this.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:18 am

Richie_ftw wrote:Even if he doesn't become the next Bachelor, I hope he becomes more active on twitter, starts a blog or even gets a job in the media or radio (same things I wanted from Heather) - I just find him so charming and quick-witted, it would be sad for him to disappear from the public eye! Sadly for us he seems to have expressed no interest in doing any of the above, and seems very happy with his career/life!

Meanwhile the TV week article did talk about how Sasha has previously wanted to get on TV. He auditioned for a Getaway special in 2010. He also said "My family has always said I should pursue a career in TV" and "I'll just have to see what happens and what comes of the show".

I think his career, which in a recent interview he talked about really enjoying, does allow him the time to be the next Bach since it is a series of short contracts with longish spells off in between.
He is a great combination of slightly goofy with wonderful humor, spontaneous, adventurous, sensitive, and very attractive. I think a lot of girls would be swoony over him giggling He has a kind of boyish charm that in his case is very endearing.
He would be my top pick for next lead if they are thinking of having someone from this season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:25 am

I am with you @Sundy! I just want to protect Richie too!!

And the thing is, it seems even Sam wants to as well based on her very pro-Richie support. And like you, I wanted Sam to have her redemption story and am so thrilled she got it and even more so because Richie was someone on her show who I just liked right off the bat and he just kept impressing me.

I really do hope he considers being the bachelor because I have a feeling that he is the top choice.

Here's just a few reasons why...
1) his intro was shown first and he had the most VO in the season preview
2) his intro was also a typical bachelor lead intro with him looking over the water like all leads do and which Osher tweeted that Richie would "Fit right in" (if he is next lead that would be a clue, imo).
3) he narrated the most on the show
4) his edit included a home movie like Sam's did and then his HTD included his friends too so a progression of his life and who he is  
5) he has the most SM support by the official Bette accounts when they tweet or post about him
6) all media is positive about him and have stated they want him to be next lead
7) his media is very positive as is his image and is the most positive out of all the F3
8) Ten Insider focused on him the most on the SM pics and posted about him before the show even started
9) Sam herself has been very supportive of Richie from the getgo and pro-Richie, almost Team Richie if you will...
10) He is F3 which is the sweetspot for recycling
11) His job/career has been stated in interviews and clarified that he takes off months at a time so he has the ability to do the lead gig
12) He was contacted by Shine and Channel Ten to be on the Bette show (so they likely scouted him which is easy to do since he was a Cleo Bachelor Top 30 nom
13) Perhaps most important... Richie is very likable and the favourite and seen as marriage material by audiences... this goes a long, long way to selling a lead who is from a previous season and a recycled one (said it before but Richie is the Ben H for Australia... but we got to see his personality and he actually did fall for the girl).
... and the list goes on...

So to me, if they go with a recycled contestant the only way Richie won't be lead is if he doesn't want to be.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:56 am

Aaaaand the blindside is in full-effect.
Richie is top of the leaderboard just like last week.
And just like Heather was the favourite going into her "time is up" RC.
Richie better be the next bachelor otherwise I feel like all the Richie decoy was all for naught. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:18 am

@AllAboutLove , I've been trying to post and PM photos of the article but stupid iPad keeps crashing hissyfit I will give it another go on the laptop tomorrow. The next Bachelor part is just a little subheading at the bottom of the page, but it is directly under Richie's story about wanting to be a good dad. The whole article is a double page spread about the last 3 guys where Sash gets a full page, and Michael and Richie share a page, with the next Bachelor bit at the bottom.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine