SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:51 pm

If Richie doesn't win, we need to do all we can to promote Richie for Bachelor 2016!! Maybe we can start a petition... let's sort it out if it comes to that :P

I'd almost prefer that to him winning this season. I love Sam, she's an amazing girl, but I feel like Richie deserves the same experience, to be in the driving seat and decide for himself what he wants out of life & a relationship. There would be no shortage of incredible girls applying if they knew he was up for grabs! Unfortunately I'm taken but if I could be one of them I'd be dressed as Princess Jasmine when I got out of the limo to meet him :P

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Katiebelle wrote:@AllAboutLove don't despair!

I'll be your Diana to support you but please not make me marry Fred!

I actually married a 'Richie' after dating a 'Michael'. 'Richie's' make the best husbands!
My bosom friend! I knew we were kindred spirits!!!  bestbud!  beatingheart

No Fred for you my dear, only Richies and Gilberts (now that I think about it, Richie is totally like Gilbert!)

I luckily married a Richie too. Or my Gilbert, if you will.

I had my Ann-with-an-E moment of "There's a book of revelations in everyone's life" and that was about my Richie!
(my life parallels that of Anne so much when it comes to Gilbert it's almost autobiographical).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 am

Sundy wrote:I love Anne of Green Gables!  Snap!!!!  You're my soul sister. So AAL, your source, which you know we are all busting to know more about sneakyl confirms Sasha as F1
Another bosom friend and kindred spirit! bestbud! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 1710264613  High clap
Richie is for sure Gilbert Blythe... the guy who would give up his scholarship and drive to pick up Anne and be her biggest fan.
I hope Richie finds someone who deserves him because he's a prize, IMHO! :yes:

Yes, they confirmed Sasha as F1 last week.
At this point I am just hoping that Richie's exit is not too heartbreaking.
It is a bummer to me that we haven't heard him speak on any radio interviews, either.
I am sure he is fine but it would be nice to hear him talk post-show and hear what he says.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:30 am

console console The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 1377737533 The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 1377737533

Oh I think I will need to watch Anne of GG to ease MY pain. Or The Notebook or something hopelessly romantic. Where's the pleasant surprise? Is this source going to be good for next season too?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:50 am

Sundy wrote: Oh I think I will need to watch Anne of GG to ease MY pain. Or The Notebook or something hopelessly romantic. Where's the pleasant surprise?  Is this source going to be good for next season too?
I was thinking of watching it too! giggling
Not sure about the source for next season. Haven't asked haha. I guess I should! Lol
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:08 am

Richie_ftw wrote:If Richie doesn't win, we need to do all we can to promote Richie for Bachelor 2016!! Maybe we can start a petition... let's sort it out if it comes to that :P

I'd almost prefer that to him winning this season. I love Sam, she's an amazing girl, but I feel like Richie deserves the same experience, to be in the driving seat and decide for himself what he wants out of life & a relationship. There would be no shortage of incredible girls applying if they knew he was up for grabs! Unfortunately I'm taken but if I could be one of them I'd be dressed as Princess Jasmine when I got out of the limo to meet him :P
I'm on board. :Woah-hoo: :yes: What can we do? Hopefully they read here and see the support!?
Richie is still ahead in the love leaderboard too!
And if I was taken I would be in line too! I love that you would be dressed as Princess Jasmine!! What a fab idea!!
Who knows, maybe someone will do that or have a fun date like that if Richie gets to be next Bachelor?
I honestly can't see anyone else other than Richie as next lead if they recycle.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:28 am

Just so I can get more in the depths of despair... here is Sam's IG post about (Richie)...
Richie is the ONLY guy Sam has posted about BEFORE the elimination even happens.
Oh dear!! Where's my #CoolBananas? I need to hold them close!
Richie, you're a beautiful man with a beautiful soul!! Don't ever settle!!!
:tissuebox

And the three "xxx" that Sam posts!! NOOOOOO!!!

Sam Frost @fro01 Pre-warning, Wednesday night is absolutely heart breaking (broken heart emoji) very sad moment saying goodbye to a truly incredible man  xxx
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Ac379ed5d86af09c02fe05192ada6501
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 9c507af2496a78eb6e5faa1ff16560fc

I am actually worried that Sam has been so supportive of Richie in the media and referencing how she cried her face off watching this Wednesday's episode and then commenting on Bette Aussie about it b/c she heard he was heartbroken and maybe not dealing well with it these past few months? So her way to show support for him so Richie can see the support? Shame.  sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:38 am

I saw that before too and couldn't process it. It's going to be a howler. You just need to look at that photo of the 3 of them lined up and you can see Richie's posture it tense
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:39 am

Maybe she's trying to help the petition of Richie for Bachie 2016?
Dont know if I can watch it tomorrow, gonna be heartbreaking. :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:41 am

Can anybody explain where the pleasant surprise is in Sam choosing Sasha? I wish leads wouldn't say things like this just to mislead... so people watch... really!?!

I want Sam to be happy but if this is the final result I'm disappointed.
Not a pleasant surprise.JMOAA.

#TeamRichie
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:03 am

Rolly wrote:Can anybody explain where the pleasant surprise is in Sam choosing Sasha? I wish leads wouldn't say things like this just to mislead... so people watch... really!?!

I want Sam to be happy but if this is the final result I'm disappointed.
Not a pleasant surprise.JMOAA.

#TeamRichie

This is also why many people are on the Michael Train now waiting to see the pleasant surprise.
I'm okay with Sash being F1, but will be disappointed as this is definitely not a surprise.
I'm not okay with Michael being F1, so it will not 've a pleasant surprise.

Anyone else besides Richie is NOT a pleasant surprise!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:07 am

IMO, the pleasant surprise is about the FRC (not about the upcoming RC when Richie leaves) and thus the pleasant surprise is that she doesn't choose Michael.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine