SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:13 am

ElonM wrote:

@willralston
opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 11950746_1634595820158479_997580330_n
Just a coupla bachelors having a few frothys #perksofthejob #teamlana #thebachelorau

Hold on. What do we think of that?

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Ahiil22t

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:15 am

Who's that in the background? Lol.. looks like someone familiar..

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:18 am

Interesting comment.

Thanks Will. :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:20 am

If Lana is F1 then I am sorry but this is so contrived it's not even worth me writing a long essay that I usually get sucked into doing. And it's not even a reflection on these people themselves. Who knows. Maybe since they are in S3 the AU version will go the way of the US version. Sad to say, I already see it doing that...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Lana is F1 then I am sorry but this is so contrived it's not even worth me writing a long essay that I usually get sucked into doing. And it's not even a reflection on these people themselves. Who knows. Maybe since they are in S3 the AU version will go the way of the US version. Sad to say, I already see it doing that...

Feeling the exact same way AAL! A bit deflated and disappointed...I can't even be bothered finishing this episode...

Don't really understand why they would get us all so hooked on Heather....only to crush our dreams of her getting her man!!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:34 am

Ditto AAL and umpossible. Not cool
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:42 am

My hubs is probably right on this one (he usually is). He said that Sam strikes him as a guy who loves the attention based on the many tagged pics of Sam from tonight's episode and even the IG pics Sam himself has posted on his own IG (of himself on the show) since the beginning of the show, this is one guy who enjoys watching himself on tv. He has even said he is loving it and his mates and him talk and recap the show. And in interviews he is smiling all giddy, no matter who the question is about (unless it is about Emily or Bec).

I am sorry, but someone who is genuine about this show and the process will not be wanting to watch a show where they hurt people and, even by making out with girls, hurt his F1. It's like it is just fun and sport watching it for him and he's basically had parties watching each episode with mates, friends, etc and even talked about this in interviews how fun it is and how his mates are all guessing the F1 and he's posting pic of his mate watching him on TV and then a pic captioned with "recapping last night's date". Too weird, imo.

No wonder there is no ATFR. I actually am starting to feel like all the girls can do better than him. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:19 am

I am not trying to be funny but wouldnt you Heather fans rather have her with someone who isnt as fickle as Sam is suddenly deemed to be and hope she finds someone who will love her even when in the midst of 10 Lanas? I know that is what I wish for Snez. If he picks Snez, that means he saw a Lana, an Heather and still chose Snez which is what every woman should want.
You have come to know and love Heather and a man who picks another when she is there is clearly not a man deserving of her, so rejoice in the fact she didnt end up with him and has the opportunity to meet someone else. With or without Sam, Heather, Snez or even Lana will do okay after the Bachelor is over.
Most of the lasting relationships from the franchise have been from the rejected ones and people who were not the Leads.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 am

I actually feel bad for whomever is the F1.
And not because of the edit at all.

It is because of how Sam has been on his SM and in the media.
He is giddy about Heather, Snez, and now Lana.

I understand putting up a pretense, but comments from people tonight that Sam couldn't help himself watching Lana on screen?
And then how he was giddy in that interview about Heather calling him a partner?

Shady, imo.
I think they all deserve and can do better.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:56 am

See2love ... I'm not sure should I start with "yes" or "no"

... if Heather isn't F1 ... I will be happy for her. Period. No what if-s.

It would mean Sam's a fool (and someone else's treasure) and I will admit I've put my trust in the wrong fool (believing in "him" and the edit).

If she is F1 (which I still believe, despite today's edit ... and no, I don't mean Lana's date, because that wasn't the issue at all) ... then I'll know that if he chose her among (the likes of) Lana and Snezana (and Sarah) ... he really is in-love with Heather and all the "crazy" that she is.

AAL, I don't compare Art and Sam at all, for me they were always 2 different people, coming from 2 different cultures, up-bring and generations. So far I only can trust my eyes and my feelings when I see/read something, so I don't put the weight on what people say, specially if I wasn't in the room present to witness.

P.S. I do though see Sam still as an honest guy (something he shares with Art) and empathetic ... so I'm curious where his "journey" leads him. Whatever is right for him ... so be it ... I do want what's best for Heather and so far he still stands there - giving her a rose.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:08 am

happygolucky wrote:See2love ... I'm not sure should I start with "yes" or "no"

It would mean Sam's a fool (and someone else's treasure) and I will admit I've put my trust in the wrong fool (believing in "him" and the edit).

If she is F1 (which I still believe, despite today's edit ... and no, I don't mean Lana's date, because that wasn't the issue at all) ... then I'll know that if he chose her among (the likes of) Lana and Snezana (and Sarah) ... he really is in-love with Heather and all the "crazy" that she is.

AAL, I don't compare Art and Sam at all, for me they were always 2 different people, coming from 2 different cultures, up-bring and generations. So far I only can trust my eyes and my feelings when I see/read something, so I don't put the weight on what people say, specially if I wasn't in the room present to witness.

P.S. I do though see Sam still as an honest guy (something he shares with Art) and empathetic ... so I'm curious where his "journey" leads him. Whatever is right for him ... so be it ... I do want what's best for Heather and so far he still stands there - giving her a rose.

I absolutely feel the same way re Snezana. If he picks her, I will think he is a lucky chap getting a gem like Snez, and if he doesnt pick Snez i will think her a lucky and fortunate lady for not ending up with someone who prefers another to her.
I wont think Sam is a cad or a bad immature person for not picking Snez, just that Snez id lucky for not ending up with someone who doesnt love her enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:10 am

see2love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:See2love ... I'm not sure should I start with "yes" or "no"

I absolutely feel the same way re Snezana. If he picks her, I will think he is a lucky chap getting a gem like Snez, and if he doesnt pick Snez i will think her a lucky and fortunate lady for not ending up with someone who prefers another to her.
I wont think Sam is a cad or a bad immature person for not picking Snez, just that Snez id lucky for not ending up with someone who doesnt love her enough.
Well said see2love! I'm with you! No need for the Sam hate. I'm really enjoying him as a bach!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė