SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:56 am

Mella13 wrote:
Flawless wrote:Here's my rundown on Heather's elimination:  https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/bachelor-sam-makes-heather-and-the-rest-of-australia-cry/

I'm thinking Sarah is going to win now sad

Not only Australia, me too and I live in Latvia, small country in Europe. :tissuebox

Haha! I actually thought about referencing the rest of the world but then decided against it cantstopl
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:30 am

Jacinda was on Tom & Olly radio show (among other TB cast) - from 34:40 on
http://omnyapp.com/shows/tom-and-olly/tom-olly-podcast-7th-to-11th-september

and she said something I agree with, so this is my last prediction, that could be wrong, but I just don't care much for the show or Sam to continue sleuthing ... that he chose Snezana. The reason: if there would be no issue of the distance between them ... even with a kid (which is more like a bonus)... he just couldn't let her go.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:42 am

Flawless wrote:All that makes total sense - hmmmmm.  I still think she will be taken to F2 though, even if she isn't F1.  

If it isn't Sarah then it has to be Lana.  He has always talked about his F1 as a 'girl' - 'there was only ever the one girl' etc.  He has never referred to Snez as a girl - always a 'woman'.
I think Lana could be F1 as well but post-show I don't think Sam has referred to his F1 as girl. But it is possible. I see either Lana or Snez as F1.
more thoughts:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:21 am

Still sure it's Snez...I never her radio interview but reading her saying she has had no contact with Sam since the show ended..I imagine her saying it in the same vice as when Bill Clinton said "I did not have relations with that woman" laugh out loud

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:46 am

umpossible wrote:Still sure it's Snez...I never her radio interview but reading her saying she has had no contact with Sam since the show ended..I imagine her saying it in the same vice as when Bill Clinton said "I did not have relations with that woman" laugh out loud
Hmm, why would she tell an outright lie when Lana answered the same question with 'maybe, maybe not'? Snez could've easily said the same thing.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:53 am

Kapiti wrote:
umpossible wrote:Still sure it's Snez...I never her radio interview but reading her saying she has had no contact with Sam since the show ended..I imagine her saying it in the same vice as when Bill Clinton said "I did not have relations with that woman" laugh out loud
Hmm, why would she tell an outright lie when Lana answered the same question with 'maybe, maybe not'? Snez could've easily said the same thing.
I don't know. When I listened to it, she seemed to emphasizing "Well, no heads up" rather than not speaking to Sam (said further in the interview).

Who knows though, Sam was even filmed watching his SD with Lana so unless he wants to misdirect using Lana for Snez than I can see Lana as F1.

I think b/c this season has intruders, frontrunners that get F1 edits, SM activity that is all over the place as well as media that is all over the place that it seems either one can be F1. Based on what Sam said to Rob, Snez's brother though, he told him he was falling for Snez and if distance as well as child hasn't scared off Sam then I would guess he has strong feelings for Snez. Not sure though. Sam acts pretty good, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:15 am

AAL do you have the link to that interview?

I'm only going off what I read from here but given the crazy following this has had...once whoever is revealed as F1 they will most definitely not get the same level of privacy. and she had a child to protect..jmo tho

Lana is just more coy than Snez...she likes the publics interest..but only jmo again...

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:39 am

^ I think the link to the longer interview is in Snez's thread. I will try to find it again. But it is totally possible she was telling the truth or misdirecting. Notsure.

As for Sam... looks like he will be on The Project next friday (so after the finale).
https://twitter.com/theprojecttv/status/642276994575503360
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:48 am

I would take everything what Sam is saying in the media with a grain of salt. He is obviously trying to mislead the people. He lied about the dates when the finale was aired. Then he is saying that it was not love at first sight with his F1. So judging by that it could only be Sarah but I´m 100% sure that it`s not Sarah. The one minute he says woman the other he says I can`t wait to be out in public with my girl. He is all over the place. I think he was coached what to say and how to say it. BTW in the Finale promo he is saying to Osher "I feel about this girl like I've never felt before." So yeah it basically could be everyone out of the F3.

Last edited by natik on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:18 am

They just did a funny segment on 'are you paying attention' where they had a piece of dramatic music and asked the players whether it was from the bachelor or another show which were mission impossible, mad max etc. Each of the pieces ended up being from the bachelor - mainly RC. Music on tb au has been quite ott this season.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Osher sure is Team Heather isn't he?
He's been pro-Heather in his SM since day one and in his periscope (his girlfriend is also very pro-Heather).

He faved this tweet...

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3433310
https://twitter.com/NauCaitlin/status/642149700414533632

I've noticed, despite what he says to media, that Osher's faves are all about Heather and some that are quite critical of Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Osher sums it up perfectly in this interview

"Did Heather just get friend-zoned last night?

“I don’t know, honestly. I’m on Sam’s side pretty much the whole time — I love that guy, love him to bits. But here’s the thing, he seems concerned about being friends, that’s his thing. But I have absolutely no problem with being incredible friends with the person that I then move into a relationship with. For me, that is an incredibly important cornerstone of the relationship. If it were me, I’d say stop being so afraid of it buddy. Once the first few months of pants ahoy goes away, you’re going to eventually have to talk to each other and it’s really good if you are friends.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/osher-gunsberg-talks-bachelor-sleepovers-winning-strategies-and-spoilers-for-tomorrows-home-visits/story-e6frfmyi-1227520830743

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė