SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:29 am

ElonM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just some observations.  I noticed that Lana's hangout buddy Ribena is bored at home because everyone is busy.  I also noticed that Lana and Sam has been liking IG post around the same time.  Not sure if it means anything but just putting it out there.

Wow iamreal2u re the bold....this might be the biggest SM clue for Lana....i am having deja vu of Andi and Josh.....this was the biggest clue during Andi's season that Josh was F1 even though some of us were in denial till the end thinking Nick was still F1 laugh out loud

The good old days giggling

Sam and Lana liking pictures on IG at the same time is a possible clue that they are together.

Was Lana spotted over the weekend?

She was spotted on Saturday around 8pm at a restaurant. It's still possible that she sneaked out without him and he stayed for a couple of hours alone. I'm kinda sure that his F1 was in Byron Bay with him. I think when Sam was out and about his F1 stayed in the room with his sister. Cause he was out with his Dad but his sister was missing.

By the way if we are going by the SHD times you posted. There were possible no SHD in July. Seems logical because Lana was in Europe in July so no need for SHD.

And yes since the end of the show Lana didn't spend a lot of quality time with her friends as she used to.

BTW Lana likes hiking.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 am

Thanks natik

Well the plot thickens and I'm 80 % convinced that Lana is the F1.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:52 am

iamreal2u wrote:TML that would make a lot of sense.  It probably was a short turn around time to get them on the show if they already had a profile it make sense. Also TPTB can test for likability.  So does Lana want Sam or still the bachelorette, if this is true.  Ummm.

This is really interesting.....I would have imagined if Lana did audition for the bachelorette then they purposely placed her as an intruder to test the waters to see how the audience would warm to her to decide if they would choose her for the bachelorette. The irony of this is if Sam did end up choosing Lana....then they have an even better choice in Heather as the Bachelorette as the audience are so enamored by her (I certainly am and can't get enough of her!!). We all want her to find her happily ever after Smiley

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:04 am

ElonM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just some observations.  I noticed that Lana's hangout buddy Ribena is bored at home because everyone is busy.  I also noticed that Lana and Sam has been liking IG post around the same time.  Not sure if it means anything but just putting it out there.

Wow iamreal2u re the bold....this might be the biggest SM clue for Lana....i am having deja vu of Andi and Josh.....this was the biggest clue during Andi's season that Josh was F1 even though some of us were in denial till the end thinking Nick was still F1 laugh out loud

The good old days giggling

Sam and Lana liking pictures on IG at the same time is a possible clue that they are together.

Was Lana spotted over the weekend?

I don't quite understand why this is a clue....if I had limited time with my partner (extremely limited in their case)....I really don't think I would be spending it liking pix on Instagram....?

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:05 am

One more thing. Lana is following the singer who was at her first single date with Sam. Can be an emotional connection here. Maybe they shared even their first kiss when he was singing. Don't think she would like to be remembered about it if there were any hard feelings on her side.

Also I listened to her Radio Interview. She was asked who she tought was at the time Sam's frontrunner. And she said something like "I thought Sam was going for Sarah". So she didn't said "him" she said
"Sam". Women who were dumped by a guy try most of the time to avoid calling the guy by his name. They do it only if they are familiar with him. But maybe it's only me reading to much into it.

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:06 am

If not F1 Heather will be a great Bachelorette.

And her dates will be off the charts.

Plus the guys will be awesome given her personality.

Her season will probably bring in the highest ratings.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:11 am

My gut watching the show says Heather. It's the social media stuff that's telling me otherwise.

Let's he honest here, after Blake the last thing they're going to want are fans hating on Sam at the end of this. If she didn't win I don't think they'd let her come across as vulnerable as she did in episode 10 if Sam ends up breaking her heart.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:14 am

ElonM wrote:If not F1 Heather will be a great Bachelorette.

That would also explain Heather's edit and the support by the Bachelor Nation.
I think they wanted Lana for Bachelorette and didn't expected for Sam falling for her and choosing her as his F1. So they needed another option after the finale was filmed. So they decided to go for Heather instead.

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:16 am

OK... I'm reading a lot of this "social media is telling me Lana" ... so I'm gonna ask:
Whose social media? ... I wanna know what is so "loud" and "in the face" on SM that it speaks Lana?

... since as I read, Heather doesn't do much SM - other than commenting on her friends IG - so I would like to know what does Heather do on her IG/FB (or IDK where else) that says she can't be F1?
... and then i would like to know why Snezana is not active at all or if she is what does she do?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:24 am

natik wrote:
ElonM wrote:If not F1 Heather will be a great Bachelorette.

That would also explain Heather's edit and the support by the Bachelor Nation.
I think they wanted Lana for Bachelorette and dind't expected for Sam falling for her and choosing her as his F1. So they needed another option after the finale was filmed. So they decided going for Heather instead.

If they wanted Heather for Bachelorette then they could still easily edited her as likeable without creating a scenario where people will get pissed with Sam for breaking her heart. They've focussed way too much on carefully showing their relationship though, they've put too much emphasis on how vulnerable Heather is and how hurt she's going to be if Sam dumps her.

After what happened last year I think they'll prioritise protecting Sam's image over everything else...and given what I've seen on SM at least 90% of fans are going to be pissed if he breaks Heather's heart after the way TPTB have let their story and emotions come across through the edit.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:25 am

lozzatron wrote:My gut watching the show says Heather. It's the social media stuff that's telling me otherwise.

Let's he honest here, after Blake the last thing they're going to want are fans hating on Sam at the end of this. If she didn't win I don't think they'd let her come across as vulnerable as she did in episode 10 if Sam ends up breaking her heart.

Well that is a no brainer. It's so easy to manipulate the audience. If Heather is F4 (and I'm kinda sure she is) by the time the finale is airing everyone would be calmed down. During that time the channel will be droping hints about Heather being the New Bachelorette and no more backlash. It's a win win situation. A happy couple and a fanfavourite as Bachelorette.

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:29 am

If Heather's F4, given what is going around on SM at the moment and how invested people are in her, I can guarantee you people wouldn't have gotten over it in that short period of time.

Anyone could win and frankly at this stage nobody would really surprise me...but if it's not Heather the producers have absolutely set poor old Sam up to cop it badly by building support for Heather the way they have.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė