SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:36 am

lozzatron wrote:If Heather's F4, given what is going around on SM at the moment and how invested people are in her, I can guarantee you people wouldn't have gotten over it in that short period of time.

Anyone could win and frankly at this stage nobody would really surprise me...but if it's not Heather the producers have absolutely set poor old Sam up to cop it badly by building support for Heather the way they have.

Wait and see. It all comes down to the next two episodes this week. If there is going to be a strong connection between Sam and Lana the audience is going to jump the ship. Especially if the edit will start to pull the friendzone card with Heather. There are a lot of comments already out there that they love Heather but are starting to see that Sam is more smitten by Lana.

As I said before it's so easy to manipulate people it's almost scary.

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:37 am

IMMO, the announcement for the new Bachelorette won't come till the next year ... so those who wait for Heather being announced for the Bette at the end of this season  - it's not gonna happen.

The "happy couple" will do their appearances for a week or 2, while in the week after the finale the new Bachelorette starts and the focus will be on her ...

but at the same time the happy couple will "have to" sell the idea of how great it is to meet and fall in love on the TV ... so their story matters ... and no "announcement" is going to overshadow that. So no, IMO, the final couple has to carry the load this year ... and keep people believing in the show ... has to promote the "realness" and "genuine feelings" ... and make people trust the show to succeed.

ETA: and before they announce new Bachelorette, they would need to announce new Bachelor ... so see ya' next year on that.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:39 am

I think if Heather isn't f1, the only other person fans would accept is Snez since she is almost equally loved. Maybe more fans will be swayed in Lana's direction after her 1on1.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:45 am

MissB wrote:Maybe more fans will be swayed in Lana's direction after her 1on1.

This!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:50 am

I mean even Osher is sitting there tweeting that Heather's ex's are absolute fools for letting her go. TPTB are doing everything they can to bring criticism on Sam if he doesn't pick Heather. That's why I don't think she's completely out of this race. The last thing they're going to want is another hated Bachelor after what happened with Blake.

It's not even just Heather either. Fans of the other originals like Snez and Sarah won't take too nicely to an intruder winning either. I just really think that if Lana did win they would have edited the originals a bit poorer to make he fans more accepting of the decision.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:11 am

^^ True. All bach social media...FB, IG,Twitter are pointing to Heather as f1. What's misleading is Sam and the girls social media.
Wish one of the girls can be spotted in the airport or some resort.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:21 am

Don't know how to post the video from twitter (it's on IG too, but there it stops too soon for me) ... The Bachelor AU
Our Bachelorettes aren't ones to shy away from what they really think. Catch the best OTT reactions of the season!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:28 am

If Lana and Heather were spotted on Sat why isn't anyone looking at Snez? Where is she? Also, I don't think Byron bay was a safehouse visit if he's on another one right now. I think that was just a family trip imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:32 am

Snez liked her sisters pic on IG yeterday(one day ago). She is MIA since then.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:46 am

Lana liking pictures of Bec, her brother and Emily makes me think she may not be F1. Emily and Bec are basically calling Sam a liar and Bec's brother is too so why like pictures of people who are ripping your BF a new one every opportunity they get? But who knows how these people think? I have since learned they are not normal like you and I. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698

^^^
Snez is all about "we are not allowed to talk about what happened on the show". She is very removed from the whole I want to be seen and heard mentality the others seem to have. Maybe she will be more forthcoming on SM after the finale airs

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:49 am

^ Good for her! That just shows she wasn't seeking fame. Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:55 am

Snez ... I wish the best for her and I wouldn't mind to know more about her ... would love to see her HTD (if we get to see home-towns), even if they don't show her daughter, but I would like more ... I wish there would be some sort of WTA, just so that they could tell "us" how they are now, how's life treating them ... but whatever they prefer ... maybe she's preparing to finish her studies and working hard ... and hopefully, I'd love to hear that she found love.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė