SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:32 am

Flawless wrote:Here's my rundown on Heather's elimination:  https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/bachelor-sam-makes-heather-and-the-rest-of-australia-cry/

I'm thinking Sarah is going to win now sad
Absolutely heartwrenching... Gutted doesn't begin to describe the feels and I had weeks to prepare.  sad

Love the rundown and agree about Warwick. Now that's a man. A real man. *swoon* Love him.

Based on SM activity I don't see Sarah as being a possible F1 at all. I think it is between Lana or Snez. If I had to go by edit/Sam's words on the show I would say Snez. Post-show behavior by Sam I would say Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by Noclue Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 am

Flawless wrote:Here's my rundown on Heather's elimination:  https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/09/11/bachelor-sam-makes-heather-and-the-rest-of-australia-cry/

Absolutely perfect rundown - thanks heaps! clapping! clapping!
I'm not so sure about Sarah winning but I definitely see the reasoning behind why he might pick her.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Absolutely heartwrenching... Gutted doesn't begin to describe the feels and I had weeks to prepare.  sad

Love the rundown and agree about Warwick. Now that's a man. A real man. *swoon* Love him.

Based on SM activity I don't see Sarah as being a possible F1 at all. I think it is between Lana or Snez. If I had to go by edit/Sam's words on the show I would say Snez. Post-show behavior by Sam I would say Lana.

My feeling about Sarah is a gut one. What's the SM reason why she wouldn't be? I still think Lana will be in the top two but the edit really put me off the idea of her winning...
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:00 am

Noclue wrote:

Absolutely perfect rundown - thanks heaps! clapping! clapping!
I'm not so sure about Sarah winning but I definitely see the reasoning behind why he might pick her.

Thanks Noclue hearthumbsup

One of the things I've been thinking is that he always refers to Snez as a 'woman' whereas he always refers to the one he picks as 'girl'. This may mean nothing, but then again...
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by ellmack Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:08 am

What a brilliant recap Flawless!! Thank you clapping!

Love this part
Oh, Warwick. We understand that many have likened you to Mick from Wolf Creek, but to us you will always be the tall drink of gruff water who doesn’t need a nancy lad from the city with an overly gelled quiff to help him out of a horse paddock.
My hubby and I spotted Sam lifting the wires and both at the same time said "Surely not..!!!" but yeah, he surely was.. haha Bloody loved Warwick for putting Sam in his place. Hugesmile

And yes!!! finally, someone else who thinks Sarah will 'win' this thing!! I have been, and always will be #TeamHeather, but for the past couple of weeks I've had the feeling that Sarah will be F1. I think the focus on Snez and Lana is a little bit of smoke and mirrors. I actually don't want Sarah as F1, in fact I actually don't want any of them as F1 because I've grown to really dislike this attention-seeking, conceited, self-promoting jerky business owner, and don't for a second believe that his #1 reason for going on the show was to 'find love' in fact, geez, is there a vomit emoticon?

And I'm downright angry to learn that Heather asked him to send her home before HTD if she wasn't the one, and the jerk put her through it anyway, knowing it was going to be incredibly painful for her. He clearly had no respect for Heather, and it was nothing short of cruel to make her go through the RC. And to think, we didn't think anyone could top Blake Garvey in terms of complete douchbaggery! opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2292733854
ellmack
ellmack

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:12 am

Flawless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:

My feeling about Sarah is a gut one.  What's the SM reason why she wouldn't be?  I still think Lana will be in the top two but the edit really put me off the idea of her winning...
Sarah was back on SM hanging out with Emily and others before May 16. We know (roughly) that FRC was May 14 and thus it is unlikely she would be spending time with Emily post-FRC. Also, she took a trip to Europe with her girlfriends the following weeks so that rules out a lot of SHV (safe house visit = time spent btwn lead and F1) for quite some time.

Also, for me personally, her edit has been the safe bet, good on paper, lives in the same city, etc, but the interaction between Sarah and Sam, imo, is awkward and feels like both of them are just going through the motions. Sam in this episode even described Sarah as well suited but not sure if there is more to it than that (imo, there isn't).

Another thing is that the psychic that "predicted" that all the girls would leave (and they have in the order they have left) is friends with Sarah and Ebru and it seems most likely his information came from Sarah. To me, Sarah reminds me of Lisa from Blake's season... someone to just take along to the F3. Everything about Sarah, to me, just suggests she is filling the status quo of being someone who won't be too heartbroken at the end but will do her best to come across like she is (like Lisa did).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:26 am

Absolutely loved that recap! laugh out loud

I never even took into account the money perspective!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:38 am

Not only Australia, me too and I live in Latvia, small country in Europe. :tissuebox
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My feeling about Sarah is a gut one.  What's the SM reason why she wouldn't be?  I still think Lana will be in the top two but the edit really put me off the idea of her winning...
Sarah was back on SM hanging out with Emily and others before May 16. We know (roughly) that FRC was May 14 and thus it is unlikely she would be spending time with Emily post-FRC. Also, she took a trip to Europe with her girlfriends the following weeks so that rules out a lot of SHV (safe house visit = time spent btwn lead and F1) for quite some time.

Also, for me personally, her edit has been the safe bet, good on paper, lives in the same city, etc, but the interaction between Sarah and Sam, imo, is awkward and feels like both of them are just going through the motions. Sam in this episode even described Sarah as well suited but not sure if there is more to it than that (imo, there isn't).

Another thing is that the psychic that "predicted" that all the girls would leave (and they have in the order they have left) is friends with Sarah and Ebru and it seems most likely his information came from Sarah. To me, Sarah reminds me of Lisa from Blake's season... someone to just take along to the F3. Everything about Sarah, to me, just suggests she is filling the status quo of being someone who won't be too heartbroken at the end but will do her best to come across like she is (like Lisa did).

To add to that, I do think it will be Lana and Sam at the end.
Snez said post show that she has no contact with Sam since the show wraps and Sam said he had been talikng to his F1. I know Snez couldn't say otherwise but she didn't have to lie either.
Also for me, her edit have never been an F1 one but an F2 (with Heather having the F1 one till Lana then Lana getting the F1 one right now).
Sam said the perfect reason why he could choose Lana while talking to Wawrick, whereas for Snez, it was more of a question at the end ("physical connection then suprises i guess?")
Also Sam told Sarah that he sure wants children but it will come at its time, and that he also wants to travel.
Which brings me to the fact that i find Lana and Sam more suited than Snez and Sam.

JMHO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:40 am

ellmack wrote:

What a brilliant recap Flawless!! Thank you  clapping!

Love this part
Oh, Warwick.  We understand that many have likened you to Mick from Wolf Creek, but to us you will always be the tall drink of gruff water who doesn’t need a nancy lad from the city with an overly gelled quiff to help him out of a horse paddock.
My hubby and I spotted Sam lifting the wires and both at the same time said "Surely not..!!!" but yeah, he surely was.. haha Bloody loved Warwick for putting Sam in his place. Hugesmile

And yes!!! finally, someone else who thinks Sarah will 'win' this thing!! I have been, and always will be #TeamHeather, but for the past couple of weeks I've had the feeling that Sarah will be F1. I think the focus on Snez and Lana is a little bit of smoke and mirrors. I actually don't want Sarah as F1, in fact I actually don't want any of them as F1 because I've grown to really dislike this attention-seeking, conceited, self-promoting jerky business owner, and don't for a second believe that his #1 reason for going on the show was to 'find love' in fact, geez, is there a vomit emoticon?

And I'm downright angry to learn that Heather asked him to send her home before HTD if she wasn't the one, and the jerk put her through it anyway, knowing it was going to be incredibly painful for her. He clearly had no respect for Heather, and it was nothing short of cruel to make her go through the RC. And to think, we didn't think anyone could top Blake Garvey in terms of complete douchbaggery! opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2292733854

Yes, yes and HELL YES to all of that Ellmack. Personally I'd like him to pick Snez now that Heather's gone, but only because I think that would cause him the most pain. Ugh I sound so bitter. sad
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Flawless wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

All that makes total sense - hmmmmm. I still think she will be taken to F2 though, even if she isn't F1.

If it isn't Sarah then it has to be Lana. He has always talked about his F1 as a 'girl' - 'there was only ever the one girl' etc. He has never referred to Snez as a girl - always a 'woman'.
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:55 am

umpossible wrote:

Absolutely loved that recap! laugh out loud

I never even took into account the money perspective!

I always think the Bachelors are bedazzled by money ;)
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė