SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:28 pm

ElonM wrote:Osher sums it up perfectly in this interview
opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 4d55bdd81b87a64bc340c780b2b4fb3b
Osher on Sam regarding heather:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/osher-gunsberg-talks-bachelor-sleepovers-winning-strategies-and-spoilers-for-tomorrows-home-visits/story-e6frfmyi-1227520830743

There's no doubt that Osher has been, from day one, #TeamHeather and not Team Sam and even him coming out and saying this he is saying he is on Sam's side pretty much the whole time except when it comes to Heather only confirms this.

Osher is basically saying that Sam is not fully aware of what it takes for a longterm relationship to work -- which is one with friendship as the cornerstone of the relationship. And Osher would know since he's been divorced.

Plus, this ties into what Osher said in his periscope as well, that he didn't know if Sam made the right choice to let Heather go but that Sam is Sam... so that's on him. Osher's tweet about letting exes letting Heather go and being fools certainly ties in this.

That Osher is coming out and saying this even now? After all his pro-Heather tweets, etc? That to me, says it all.

He's #TeamHeather and perhaps the whole production was also this way and why the edit was the Heather show b/c they saw Sam blindside her and their reaction was like Heather's... shock and heartbreak.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:52 pm

I just think Heather scared Sam and meeting Warwick reinforced that. From what we've seen, Sam looks to be a guy who doesn't think too deeply and shrugs difficult stuff off. He couldn't do that with Heather and it was uncomfortable.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:04 pm

AEF wrote:I just think Heather scared Sam and meeting Warwick reinforced that. From what we've seen, Sam looks to be a guy who doesn't think too deeply and shrugs difficult stuff off. He couldn't do that with Heather and it was uncomfortable.
ITA.
It ties into what Warwick said to Sam, "A comfort zone is just a prison of our own making"

Warwick saw all of Sam.
And Sam said Heather got all the parts of him, day one!

That type of intimacy (into-me-see) can be scary for someone who wants to keep it superficial and not go too deep and stay in their comfort zone.

I am glad Heather is not F1, but it is Sam's loss.
He was the fool that let Heather get away, as Osher insinuated.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:19 pm

IA with Osher about being friends and all. But Heather isnt the only person Sam had some sort of friendship with in the house. The reason Heather was let go is because friendship was all they had. It is unfair to infer he didn't have a friendly relationship with any of the other because he obviously banters, has fun and a laugh with a few of the others plus the sexual connection he wanted.
Heather was simply his friend and no romantic connection was formed after that. She will have no problem finding someone who is her friend and also a partner. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:26 pm

I think what Osher is saying is that the reason Sam let go of Heather was not b/c there wasn't more to his relationship with Heather than just friendship but because Sam only wanted friendship with Heather and that he didn't want more so he let her go.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:45 pm

You would think Osher would be more Team Snez given he lives with the daughter of his partner and seems to really adore it. Sam and he must have discussed this if Sam was serious about Snez. Maybe it's a long bow to draw but it is surprising that Osher hasn't intimated anything about Snez and maybe there is no need because she is not F1.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 pm

AEF wrote:You would think Osher would be more Team Snez given he lives with the daughter of his partner and seems to really adore it. Sam and he must have discussed this if Sam was serious about Snez. Maybe it's a long bow to draw but it is surprising that Osher hasn't intimated anything about Snez and maybe there is no need because she is not F1.
Osher always tweets nothing but nice things about Snez during episode airings. I don't think it's a big deal that he doesn't mention her as much as Heather. Heather was really likable and relatable so I understand his support. Plus, maybe he isn't trying to give it away laugh out loud Hugesmile

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Yes totally Osher is lovely about Snez but I think he has made it clear he is Team Heather and I think he is genuine and not just playing a script.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Osher is no doubt Team Heather. However  Osher still has a script to stick to for the show, they do pay his bills and he is at the mercy of Shine Productions. He did lie that Snez's daughter Eve will not show up on the show and this turned out not to be true.

IMO nothing shown and said including from the mouthpiece of the show which is Osher is absolute; we have the show UNREAL that has exposed all that goes on behind the scenes on this series so to me everything is buyer beware, again JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:42 pm

I thought it was weird that he lied about meeting her daughter at hometowns...Now we know we can't trust him laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Maybe he thought she wouldn't be shown on the show? He's not a producer and literally is only in and out (he will be in the states next week when Finale airs). He's not CH who is a producer. No idea if he gets a headsup on editing but they may have thought initially about not showing Eve but then decided to do so and at the time Osher may have thought it wouldn't happen (will have to ask him on his periscope next time). A lot of this may have to do with the ending (finale and/or post-show) and last minute changes. I do think the editing has been a bit sloppy the past few episodes. Seems haphazard compared to the rest of the season.

As for Osher's thoughts on Heather, I think those are just his personal thoughts. People have preferences all the time, we all do. It's not a negative reflection per se on anyone else, just preferences and Osher has made it clear his preference is Heather. No biggie, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:02 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I thought it was weird that he lied about meeting her daughter at hometowns...Now we know we can't trust him laugh out loud

Real laugh out loud I trust no one associated with the show, producers/mouthpiece, they are there to ensure the ratings are up IMO. Post show we find out if contestants were portrayed as they are not (hi Ashley S  from Chris the farmer's season, onion girl giggling ) or just as they are (talking aboutchu Emily from Sammy Wood's season laugh out loud), JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* #2

+36
Mella13
Spoil Me Again
Flawless
Kashathediva
Lurker1000
djogbenyuie
Goheather
robinvi
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Hooked
Sanė