Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:05 am

Did you all notice the lack of interaction between Ashley and Jared at the end. Interesting.
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by black_tears on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:06 am

Seabear wrote:Did you all notice the lack of interaction between Ashley and Jared at the end. Interesting.

There's no way these two are together.
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:06 am

Good Morning America ‏@GMA
"She's not very smart... but she's really nice." -@carlywaddell's honesty is great. @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:07 am

Seabear wrote:Did you all notice the lack of interaction between Ashley and Jared at the end. Interesting.
I figured they were just playing it cool.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:09 am

mizzoufan wrote:
 I figured they were just playing it cool.  

I thought so too
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:10 am

The leather bound book of texts between Joe and Sam was hilarious. I liked how the book had pages marked and a book mark like a reference tome. laugh out loud
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:15 am

Yes. Awkward. There is no way things ended well between them. He was so somber.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:38 am

"I'm interested in your belief in mermaids."
"I just think they're real."
Same. @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:41 am

Justin is like GOB Bluth over this whole marriage thing, "I've made a huge mistake" @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:44 am

Good Morning America ‏@GMA · 2h2 hours ago
The look on @chrisbharrison's face after that convo @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise

giggling
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:46 am

The AP show was such a disaster tonight. The only nice part was Chris B's mea culpa retirement. He actually seemed contrite and sincere. Then they give him a final shaming with a vote between him and the raccoon. All the other interviews were beyond painful and lame. CH will never make it on Dateline. no no laugh out loud
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:48 am

mindless wrote:

Yes. Awkward. There is no way things ended well between them. He was so somber.

When he says,"She's a sweet girl" that says to me he broke up with her....again. Maybe for the last time.
Rolly

Female Posts : 3303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum