SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:55 pm

Seabear wrote:The AP show was such a disaster tonight. The only nice part was Chris B's mea culpa retirement. He actually seemed contrite and sincere. Then they give him a final shaming with a vote between him and the raccoon. All the other interviews were beyond painful and lame. CH will never make it on Dateline. no no laugh out loud

The vote between Chris and the raccoon was awful. I did like Jenny calling Sam out. Nobody plays hardball with Sam and confronts her on her bu*^+hit.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:02 am

Since when did BIP turn into Friends?? Reading a front-to-back letter & now peeing on a jellyfish sting. laugh out loud :shocked!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:25 am

I can't believe they let Samantha dictate whether Jenny was there or not. I'm glad she came back on and asked some tougher questions. I didn't buy everything Sam said but she did at least answer the questions, even from Jenny.

I really didn't need to see Chris B or Jaclyn on this show or BIP. There was too many guests on this show tonight.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:45 am

I loved Justin and MacKenzies date, too funny. They were both great!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:54 am

Irregardless who interviews Samantha, I am not buying her BS. A picture (film) is worth a thousand words. Tanner et al seem to have her pegged.  I think CH caved because he did not know how to fill the rest of the live show without her. no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Subro Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:08 am

I kept waiting for Host Jenny to finally nail Samantha on the lame comment she kept repeating about "If only she had known what had transpired between Juelia and Joe." What a CROCK! Jade and Juelia sat her down and TRIED to tell her and she cut them off! She had NO desire to know what had gone on before she got there because all she cared about was carrying out her plan to hook up with Joe and then Nick when he got there. Unfortunately for her by the time Nick got there suspicions about her were rampant and if she had left Joe to go out with Nick it would have confirmed the worst about her....which by this point in time HAS been confirmed.

And then instead of "falling on her sword" tonight on the after show...she tries to manipulate sympathy for herself..."I've received so much hate mail and my life has been threatened." Hey Samantha, that may have worked for Kaitlyn Bristow as the bachelorette, but you are NO leading lady.

Subro

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:25 am

Welcome1 Subro

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:21 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CNx4B0pXAAAqY83

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CNx4B1iW8AQGNwM

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CNx4B0jXAAASo4R

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CNx4B4SWcAAexQz
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
The faces during that date card from @ashleyiaco... @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:27 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CNyg3nwUEAIKJIZ
Samantha Steffen
‏@SammiSteffen The @ashley_iaconetti cry. She does it best. ❤️ #bachelorinparadise #afterparadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:34 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CNx0-HkWIAA-M3v
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
The only thing that would make it better? Mermaids! #BachelorInParadise
giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:43 am

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CNs3jGgUkAAWxNA
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
Totes adorbs. #BachelorInParadise @KirkDeWindtPT
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:13 am

Have not been able to finish AP...my internet was slow (I watch these on City TV online). Just saw Jared's part...he was very serious and IMO, did not let the "Hosts" get out of hand with him, and take his interview as a joke...good for him, I really like Jared :cutesmile!: At the same time, I do not think much is going on with Ashley I and him, but I am pretty sure he is a gentleman to her.
Now I see why NIck P is looking much better on my screen, he def had a nose job...I never was a fan of his, but I am pleasantly surprised by how he is handling things on this show. I read that he may be with Sam? If that makes him happy, go for it! Lets hope she is worthy and does not lead you on, etc etc
JS has a very dry sense of humour, and I truly enjoyed her partnership with Ed on Bach Pad...they were brilliant together! I know she made a long-lasting friendship with Ed and Chris B as a result...and I know she is Nick V's friend also...there must be something great about her, If that is the case. I think she puts on a show on TV about being this mean b***h, But I still do not get why they would ask her on this season??
Dying to see the other half of AP and how Jen M was told to leave the show while Sam was there...still do not like anything about Sam...
BTW, I think there is an error on the thread's title? It s/b Season 2, not 3, LOL! giggling

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9