SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Hmmm.. I don't know. I actually think that Heather is one smart, intuitive person and the thing is, Sam kept going to her and reassuring her all along. It only changed this week. In fact, it only changed b/c they had to use old ITMs of Sam for yesterday's episode. It's why it was so blatantly obvious that things were off.

I think she is spot on that he was not honest. And that is why it was confusing. Her gut is correct there, imo. He wasn't being honest with himself and thus not honest with her. If he had been, he would have communicated how he was feeling instead of reassuring her feelings.

And in Osher's recent periscope, Osher and his girlfriend touched on this very thing. That Sam didn't communicate to Heather and that communication is essential in a relationship.

And that is the thing... Sam was great at "hearing" Heather, but he wasn't an active listener. He didn't give back to her and communicate effectively. Even his method of letting her go via RC showed he wasn't being honest with communication the way Heather had been. She was always honest and talked to Sam how she felt he felt the same way about her and not once did he say, no I don't. Instead he agreed. That was being dishonest.

And yes, I do feel that Sam had genuine feelings for Heather but I don't think he could handle all her emotional baggage. And she did talk about it a lot with him b/c she needs someone who can share that burden and carry that weight with her - make it lighter. And the thing is, I think in the beginning he felt connected to her b/c they shared painful backgrounds of loss but the difference is that likely there is major trauma to Heather when it comes to intimacy that proved too much for Sam. Imho, I think we don't know the full story of Heather's background and imo, dealing with lots of trauma can be hard in even a healthy relationship.

To me, the person that had the wall up was not Heather, it was Sam. And Heather was responding to that. Other than Heather's White Rose date we don't see Sam opening up at all. He's very one-note and emphasizing the physical which he wanted to be more sexually responsive with the girls and Heather wasn't. That being said, I still think she deserves better.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Not only Heather, I need a closure too :tissueboxplottingHeather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 34 2292733854

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Audrey is Osher girlfriend. She is Team Heather as well.
In Osher's periscope he was tearing up about Heather.

This tweet is Osher's gf, Audrey, talking about Heather being used to being strong...

:tissuebox

@oshergunsberg  4h4 hours ago
"You can tell she's used to being strong"
Audrey just then.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I need a hug.
Audrey please give me a hug.

Oh HEATHER.

She was in another world, I had to call her name.
She looked at me and my heart broke for her.

AAAARRRRGH!

I can't even watch.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Gosh, very sad. Thanks for the s/caps and articles on Heather. What a gal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:39 pm

The entertainment on Twitter:

Jodi McAlister ‏@JodiMcA
I have just realised what Heather's life with Warwick reminds me of Heartland … [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*BTW, Heartland is a really nice Canadian TV series

Chrissie Swan ‏@ChrissieSwan
This story of Heather's is just about the best, most beautiful and interesting thing I've seen on TV in ages. @TheBachelorAU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Luke Hines ‏@LukeHinesOnline
Actually can't breathe. So sad. I feel like I was dumped @TheBachelorAU [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tim Robards Official ‏@MrTimRobards
@LukeHinesOnline @TheBachelorAU she's a cool chick! Very sad
and also:
Good on you Heather for being true to yourself and wearing your heart on your sleeve! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Keegs ‏@keegs
Calling in sick to work tomorrow bc of this emotional turmoil [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

James Mathison ‏@jamesmathison
Blokes fall in love with kind women. And heathers the kindest of the bunch. He's fucked it. SAMS DONE GONE FUCKED IT. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:45 pm

This morning in facebook there was one angry comment with almost 3000 of people likes and over 200 replays and... they took it OUT!!!!  :soapbox

They are probably so scared of how this is going to harm their ratings!!... and they still have NOOOO IDEA!!  Suspect Raitings were high because HEATHER... no other reason!!! She was the star of the show!!

This was the worst ever! .. The ones coming in here even when we didn't want to believe it... we were kind of prepared but ... imagine all those people that were not expecting anything like that!!  People are calling him names thumbsup  Not doubt most hated man in Australia today!!! And the idiot was posting photos of his muscles yesterday!!! DUSH BAG!!! Redfacemad .. I know that everytime the bachelor ended with one I didn't like... it didn't last long and it was a failure! Hugesmile   But who cares how he does!! no

... can not be more disappointed with this show :pout
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:49 pm

Once it became apparent as to what Heather's role was in all of this, we knew that would happen. It's going to get worse for Sam and his F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Tim, Bach Aussie S1 follows Heather on IG and tweeted about her...
This is the first time he is tweeting about the show and it is so good to see Heather have support of so many people.

Also, the tweet about being devastated, Tim faved that tweet. The only one about any of the girls, and supporting Heather.
He also faved a tweet about not being a bachelor with so much scandal (this one seems to have).
Seems like there are more people who are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] than Team Sam (and TBAU fb account is already deleting comments that are against the lead).
I may not have though Tim was that romantic, but I will say he was very respectful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:13 pm

Link: Is Heather Maltman the next Bachelorette? Fans flock to social media to campaign for The Bachelor evictee to get her own show

Really amazing virtual "one-sided" home-town dates of meeting the girl, but the girl doesn't yet meet the family:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)
Callum Walley @calwalley
So this is my sisters advice on Heather and what I should do...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:14 pm

I was at work the whole day but couldn't stop lurking here to have some Heather love.
Seriously i'm not even sure i can watch, but still i want to meet Warwick and see Heather one last time on the show.

Although I have nothing against Sam and his chosen one, i genuinely can't be truly happy for them while beeing heartbroken with Heather.
I mean even if I know she will find her great friend and partner sooner or later, it's just too soon for me to be thrilled for the happy couple whoever the F1 is.
Sad, because we watch these shows to see and enjoy a love story...
Too bad this season turned out this way.
Anyway wish Heather all the best and i know for sure she will get it cause she is such a beautiful soul.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:23 pm

djogbenyuie console kisses

Reading and seeing S/shots of people discussing the sad ending with their parents ... fathers sms-ing their daughters about Heather ... it's priceless.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:27 pm

happygolucky wrote:djogbenyuie console kisses

Reading and seeing S/shots of people discussing the sad ending with their parents ... fathers sms-ing their daughters about Heather ... it's priceless.

Aw thanks for comforting me.
Returning the hug console

yeah seriously it's heart warming after what happened.
I hope she is in a good place, especially feeling the love from the whole australia (and all over the world really - Paris represent right here).
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again