SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:27 am

lozzatron wrote:
I don't expect Sam to give Heather special china doll treatment, but I do expect him to afford her the same respect he's shown he is capable of giving with the other girls.
Exactly. And the point is that Heather has even defended Sam and said so. She has never played the victim card or blamed Sam. Even tonight she has tweeted support of Sam. She has defended him time and time again even though she is the one who had her heart broken. It is how Sam has chosen to talk about Heather that is on him and bottom line is he never treated her like the friend he said she was to him.

Imo, one will defend Sam if they want to but I don't feel like he needs any defense. He is a grown man and his actions will speak louder than any words at the end of the day. And Heather is just fine without him, that has never been disputed.

Heather on The Project looking lovely per usual... beatingheart

Russel HowcroftVerified account ‏@howcroft 1h1 hour ago
My plan is to watch @HeatherMaltman on @theprojecttv @ 6.30 tonight. She'll be co-hosting. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

finale - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Noclue Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:28 am

Ha ha - Heathers description of Lana as a Disney Princess :-)

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:03 am

Heather is getting so much love on Twitter and being on The Project!!
She talked about being friends with all the girls, funny and witty like usual and says potentially being the next Bachelorette!

Video twitter link of Heather: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some gifs from @theprojecttv

Some tweets
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Heather is awesome!!!  beatingheart  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:16 am

And Jacinda has Heather's back! She retweeted this laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:10 am

HAHAHAHAHA AAL I Love those tweets of Heather...she looks so good in powder blue!!

I missed the first half of the show so will have to stream it later...maybe when the Bachelor is on hahaha

Pete: Did you remain friends with any girls in the house
Heather: YOu see Pete, I remain friends with all of the girls I share a bf with laugh out loud (not verbatim)

cantstopl

Last edited by umpossible on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:53 am

Link: Heather raps on The Project TV - News.au article - with the video
Another article "Adelaide now"

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:56 am

Love that clip of Heather rapping. yes
She really is a lot like Matilda who also rapped on Jono and Ben Show.
Heather will find her own Art one day :Nod:

Love this photo too from the article
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:31 am

the video is above ^^

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Watching Heather makes me smile! :cutesmile!: You would say that with most gorgeous women, their most relevant attribute is their physical  beauty, but in Heather's case is nothing like that, .. her charming personality, charisma  and beautiful spirit, are by far more significant!  And that is why she is truly special and people can not help been enchanted by her whole persona.

About Sam's last made idiotic comments. He is probably talking from his frustrations and not using his brains! If his intention was to harm Heather, it backfired him!... And it might only serve Heather to completely get over him!  She was at all time so graceful when talking about his character but... he instead did not show her (on the show and now after the show) the same kindness and respect! ... He can only damage his own image!  yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:And Jacinda has Heather's back! She retweeted this laugh out loud

.... I believe it ! clapping! clapping! clapping!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:15 pm

happygolucky wrote:Kapiti ... I agree with your post from the previous page ... I also very much agree with Glowworm post in another thread ... like Joni once wrote to Heather ... I am "grateful" to Sam for introducing me to Heather.

We could discuss how he might had done things differently to lessen the hurt for Heather, but in all honesty if he would have sent her home earlier or not have said all those things he said (even if not true or heartfelt) we wouldn't have seen Heather in all her "beauty", strong and vulnerable, insecure and courageous, heartbroken and empathetic, a classy fighter, a fair player and a noble woman.

So, I'm perfectly fine how things played out. No hate, no blame, no resentment.
For Heather things might be different, since there are her feelings that were played with, but all in all, at the end she comes out as a winner, a true winner, since she lost nothing. Only has gained.

As for Sam, I don't care for him, I'm not interested in his life and I don't have much more to write/say about him. But all I can add is, just like I wrote for Emily: to "fight the edit" you can't convince people, you have to prove them with your own actions and he chose not so clever PR move. It doesn't do him any good.

I retain that every lead leads all the girls on, except his F1 ... every ... and every girl from F10 to F2 can say that they were deceived ... closer to Finale they get more deception there is ... there's no other way around the bush, if you need the girls to feel something for the Bach, he needs to persuade them with the sweet words&gestures ... some more than others ... it's a role-play

... the only difference that makes the MAN  is how he accepts his role - his fault of deceiving the girl - and how he takes the responsibility for it. (the same goes with the gender reversed)

ITA HappyGoLucky, well said... AAL, I think you are right about the guy, he lacks empathy, respect and smarts, he'd do much better to be gracious in public, but no... digging his own grave.

Was it just me, or did a couple of the co-hosts on TheProject look a little nervous about their jobs? ;) (gotta say Peter Hellier was great throwing lines to Heather though)

H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:55 am

This is so good! Too funny!!! "Totally Laid Back Heather Maltman"  :cutesmile!:  

Can't wait to read Heather's blog! yes

heather_maltman September 16, 2015 10:27pm ET

When you get picked up from the airport and your reputation proceeds you... Thank you @rosiewaterland!!! I finished your book [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will write about it on my blog Sunday as promised. You are a legend! X

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 61 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again