SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 CPqYD28WIAAaxfB
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU  
Has the #brocode been broken?

SO HAPPY HE LEFT!... Too much of a EGO and absolutely a waste of time for Sam! spitcoffee
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:52 pm

welcomeback marysegap! Glad you're joining us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:02 pm

@marysegap bestbud! So good to have you with us here for Sammy F.
So excited for her season. It looks really good with only genuine guys left! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 11 1710264613
(And yes to Heather for next year) :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Episode 3 preview.
Sasha gets SD and possible kiss

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Just watched the episodes and Mchael and the plumber are my favs for now. I am liking Ritchie too but havent seen enough just yet. Fow some weird reason, Sacha is not growing on me at all. He seems to me to have a face on...time will tell

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:36 pm

see2love wrote:Just watched the episodes and Mchael and the plumber are my favs for now. I am liking Ritchie too but havent seen enough just yet. Fow some weird reason, Sacha is not growing on me at all. He seems to me to have a face on...time will tell
Loving Dave the plumber and Michael too!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:37 pm

I love Dave the plumber too! Richie is my fave but Michael... even with the stories coming out now about him... I don't believe he is as sincere as he claims - at least not about Sam. I don't think Sam is his type at all. Sasha I also haven't warmed up to. Something a bit off there... will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:38 pm

I haven't watched anything and just reading the forum I don't find Sasha attractive in any way. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:40 pm

welcomeback @atem IA. I can't seem to warm to Sasha. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:welcomeback @atem IA. I can't seem to warm to Sasha. Will see...

handwave Hey!

Wow...there were two episodes already? I still can't get the names straight.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:49 pm

laugh out loud Yup about the names. I think there's a couple of photos with the names tagged on it.
They have 2 episodes per week so more to go over weekly.
Links/videos embedded here for those who may wish to watch  yes https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3176-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-online-links-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud Yup about the names. I think there's a couple of photos with the names tagged on it.
They have 2 episodes per week so more to go over weekly.
Links/videos embedded here for those who may wish to watch  yes https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3176-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-online-links-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing

Thanks for the link.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy