SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Rolly Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:23 pm

Has episode 8 happened? When does it air?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:25 pm

marysegap wrote:

Snipped

I have to say that Sam was lucky to have some very nice men to choose from. From these last four ( seems there is NOT a bad choice ) Hugesmile

We might have our favorites but they are substantiated on OUR OWN and very personal opinions, taste, and needs ETC.   It is truly about "who would I pick if I was Sam"..…" who do I feel would make Sam ( me ) happy" ….who's personality I feel more comfortable with... who I find more attractive?  Who do I think or believe is a better man…and so on.  Deep in, is always about US...( I THINK, I BELIEVE , I would like, I prefer)  and very little about Sam's choices and needs.

I agree, these 4 can't go really wrong.
In the US version, I remember many think Des had a wonderful group of F4 with Chris, Drew, Brooks and Zak. I think Sam has a wonderful F4 too, all of them are solid. I guess this is the difference between US version and AU version? AU seems to really select the contestants for the lead, not for the drama casue.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:34 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy