SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:44 am

Do we know if Richie grew up in WA and where his family is now?

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:50 am

AEF wrote:Do we know if Richie grew up in WA  and where his family is now?

Yes, Richie and his family seem to be based in Perth, AEF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:51 am

AEF apparently he grew up in WA. Not sure where his family is now though.

Also The only thing pointing to snow being a final 3 date (which we have confirmed were in Oz) is that it fits the theme, they all seem to be sporty type of activities. Skiing, rafting and skydiving. Who knows? I'm trying to place the water scene with Michael and the picnic in the screencaps thread, if you wanna hop on over and help out that would be fab.

We need some Sydney Sleuthers. I'm a Melbourne girl and haven't got a clue with regards to NsW
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:02 am

Thanks Aerina and Sundy. About the only place you can white water raft close to Sydney is a special centre at Penrith. ok now I'm looking at it that screencap with the Michael, Sam and the bridge looks to be Victoria Bridge at Penrith. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=penrith+bridge&biw=1097&bih=489&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIjYi_-YuyyAIVByGmCh0yMgUe&dpr=1.75#imgrc=jwiYtLL1-59f1M%3A

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:11 am

AEF wrote:Thanks Aerina and Sundy. About the only place you can white water raft close to Sydney is a special centre at Penrith. ok now I'm looking at it that screencap with the Michael, Sam and the bridge looks to be Victoria Bridge at Penrith. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=penrith+bridge&biw=1097&bih=489&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIjYi_-YuyyAIVByGmCh0yMgUe&dpr=1.75#imgrc=jwiYtLL1-59f1M%3A

I agree that there must have been some major travel if the skydiving, white water rafting and snow are all in Sydney but I think it's possible. I am also 100% convinced the bridge is Story Bridge in Brisbane. What I'm wondering is if Michael gets a single date prior to HTDs what is it going to be. The aquarium? If so would that seem too minor? Would they do something more perhaps before the aquarium? If so what?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:33 am

It's starting.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:40 am

Date cards read out together. Single date Richie and group date the other 5. The date starts and they are showing the group date first
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 am

Sam's hairstyles have been gorgeous

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 am

I am crying I am laughing so much. I think I just snorted
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:12 am

Loving your commentary, Sundy! The date sounds like a hoot! Unfortunately I live in SA so I'm 30 mins behind. I'd rather catch up on Tenplay -- no ad breaks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:14 am

Oh god the way that Sam is talking you have to wonder how things could change so quickly. I'm tuning off now to enjoy the second half of the date. Love to hear all your comments when you see it
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:18 am

There are seriously tears streaming down my face - that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the entire series. They're so funny and adorable together, you guys are going to love watching this date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy