SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 8 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Yes, the first date is definitely where Sam and Richie are on the couch. There's the rose on the table. No roses are given at FD during dates so that's the evening portion likely of their SD and as speculated likely after 50 years date if they had makeup on their face and washed it off. It may have something to do with the water s/caps as well, but not sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:57 pm

I think we need to wait until HTD to work out the final 2
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:17 pm

IA. I am actually back to thinking F2 is Sasha (F1) and Richie (F2).

Here's why:
1. On July 8, Sam's roommate posted on IG that it was close to when she would see Sam again.
2. On July 8, Sam's brother posted that meeting Americans in person is weird (haha) and then on July 10, Sam's bother posted that he was "home".

Now, no idea if Sam's brother went to MTP. It would mean he flew to NZ. I don't know if Sam's brother's flew there or just her sister and brother-in-law. BUT... if Sam's brother did go to NZ for MTP then then I imagine MTP was around July 8-9. If this is the case, and Sam's brother faved the tweet about Richie winning and actually met Richie in person, then it is likely that Richie is in F2.

Just to note: On July 10, Michael posted that he was home. So this means likely before FRC (which may or may not have been perhaps July 11/12 or so). On July 14 Sam was back in Sydney with Sarah her roommate. So it had to have been a few days before that. Now if FRC was before July 10 then I can see Micahel being F2 otherwise F3, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Some s/caps from ITMs from Ep 4:

... I noticed these about Sam. Not only is everything almost different (background, top, hair, etc)... her weight is different. I noticed she seemed to put on weight in her face towards the end of filming.

1st SC she is talking about the SQT with the guys during the spa session.
2d SC she is talking about Richie in the s/cap where she is fuller in her face. I think she sounds sad. It's why I think, if Richie is F2, she has said in the media he is best looking, he is underdog with a beautiful soul, etc, etc, etc. She likely felt bad that she took him to F2 if she dumped him knowing how much he liked her. I would imagine her watching the show now has made her realize he liked her a lot more than even she thought (and the other guys too).

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Vlcsna49
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Vlcsna48
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:20 pm

I agree your order is probably correct AAL. I'm just not ready to accept it. Lol. I would like to see Richie's single date first. I also found it interesting that Sam half mentioned that her friends haven't picked it before Jackie O interrupted. I could be that they have been incorrect with their guesses so far or that they are confused. The 'I love you so much' comment throws me though. IMO it doesn't fit with Sasha but then again I can't currently see it with anyone else. I'm hoping for big sparks episode 6!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:22 pm

@Sundy.... that photoshoot of the guys that Sam liked the photo of Richie 3 weeks before filming started was done 3 days after first Rose Ceremony. Maybe... maaaybe there is hope. I don't know. I am still thinking Sasha but my heart wants Richie!! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Ok - sleuthers - please explain this to me. 

On the group date Sam had quite a noticeable blemish on her forehead and then later at the cocktail party it was gone and her skin was clear. 

I thought the cocktail parties were straight after the dates. What are the time differences? If it was only a 5 week shooting schedule there wouldn't have been that much of a gap between dates and cocktail parties I assume.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy.... that photoshoot of the guys that Sam liked the photo of Richie 3 weeks before filming started was done 3 days after first Rose Ceremony. Maybe... maaaybe there is hope. I don't know. I am still thinking Sasha but my heart wants Richie!! laugh out loud

**edited**

it is not as if richie is the only guy... he is among all the others. she probably liked the group of guys not thinking further

regarding the behind the scene photoshop. could be because of richie or could be BECAUSE of the crew and this reminds her memories

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:23 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy.... that photoshoot of the guys that Sam liked the photo of Richie 3 weeks before filming started was done 3 days after first Rose Ceremony. Maybe... maaaybe there is hope. I don't know. I am still thinking Sasha but my heart wants Richie!! laugh out loud

**edited**

it is not as if richie is the only guy... he is among all the others. she probably liked the group of guys not thinking further

regarding the behind the scene photoshop. could be because of richie or could be BECAUSE of the crew and this reminds her memories

HEA. I don't see the harm in barracking for a fave. Particularly if it is just our opinion. We all see different things, pick up on different things and that collectively is what gets us to the finale weeks before it is aired

thumbsup
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:33 pm

I was not aware i could not say that, mmm
for me it is just an expression not an accusation
i said it but should have used it is very stretchy to think that way and i think..... blah blah blah

better?

(and I do not even remember what i said really and wonder what did I say to be edited damn!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:43 pm

this edited thingy really bother me because i really did not feel i was rude

anyway... have fun with this sam season! cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:55 pm

HEA wrote:this edited thingy really bother me because i really did not feel i was rude

anyway... have fun with this sam season! cheers!

I didnt think it was rude at all. I thought you were asking a question to be honest. Oh well. I hope you stay with us and continue giving your opinions. You may see something someone else doesnt and vice versa.

I also dont thnk the liking of the picture had anything to do with Richie but with the all the boys. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 63 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan