SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 9 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:02 am

see2love wrote:

I also dont thnk the liking of the picture had anything to do with Richie but with the all the boys. IMO
@see2love Just to clarify... it is not Sam liking of the photo of all the boys but Sam liking the photo of Richie by himself that Sam liked 3 weeks before the show aired in addition to the one with all the boys.

(here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2681p708-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-social-media-media-spoilers-sleuthing#870877)

I still see Richie as F2 but it is interesting that her brother who met Richie most likely in NZ since he posted about being in NZ before FRC faved a tweet about Richie winning and Sam liked a pic of Richie by himself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 am

She probably liked the photo not for Richie but for the caption? He probably favourited the tweet not the Richie winning part but how she handled herself well part
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:30 am

HodanG wrote:She probably liked the photo not for Richie but for the caption? He probably favourited the tweet not the Richie winning part but how she handled herself well part
maybe.. but she never liked the other photos that ten_insider posted and the one of Richie was 2 days after the group one posted. I actually think it is because, like Sam said, "Richie has a beautiful soul". I will not be surprised if he is F2 and wishes her all the happiness in the world. He is so supportive on SM even now of Sasha and that is such a wonderful thing to see. He impresses me more and more each day. Posted in his thread some of his SM activity.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:51 pm

I saw Richie's screen caps and Michael's. Does Sasha have enough screen caps to cover up to FRC?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I saw Richie's screen caps and Michael's.  Does Sasha have enough screen caps to cover up to FRC?
I definitely think so. Here are Sasha's s/caps that we have so far https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p12-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing#867460

It looks like Sasha goes Skydiving for his FD, Richie goes skiing for his FD, and Michael goes white water rafting for his FD.
Sasha is walking through what looks to be a vineyard and wine probably and this may be his LCD or part of his FD.
Daily Mail said they went to where the vineyards are.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Guys let me show you something.

Sam and Sasha
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 Qkmvkacf

Sam and Snezana
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 Ltjcox2e

Don't you think it's the same spot somewhere near Sydney?! Also the harvest season typically falls between February & April. It fits with the time when both shows were filmed. So it can't be Sasha's LCD because the FRC was filmed in NZ or not?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:23 pm

According to daily mail they went to vineyards in NZ so that is where I think the s/caps are from?

As she prepares to make her final decision, it's believed the trio will also head out to the stunning island of Waiheke - known for its vineyards.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255801/Sam-Frost-bring-final-three-Bachelorette-boys-Auckland.html#ixzz3neGQFN00

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:According to daily mail they went to vineyards there so that is where I think the s/caps are from?

As she prepares to make her final decision, it's believed the trio will also head out to the stunning island of Waiheke - known for its vineyards.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255801/Sam-Frost-bring-final-three-Bachelorette-boys-Auckland.html#ixzz3neGQFN00

I see, thank you! I didn't pay attention to the description.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:28 am

We haven't had much red nail polish as yet from Sam. I'm just wondering as the red nail polish features quite a lot in the screen caps that we have if they could all be from the same day/days? Perhaps final 3 dates?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:58 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 AE818AC8-DAB3-4E50-AF43-A5ED3A6AFE10I've just noticed that in the original extended promo when Sam jumps out of the plane skydiving the logo on the plane says Sydney skydivers.  Is there a Sydney Skydivers in Auckland or was this date actually in Sydney and possible HTD?  I'm really confused now.

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:28 am

I think this jacket Sam is wearing is the same in these pictures tooThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 8AC74FAB-B96F-432A-BC20-04DCED62D674
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 722C506D-1B8B-412C-AFC3-A78A1B354974

And the terrain looks the same in theseThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 EEC88763-D297-4318-AA0A-FCAF47F37A7D

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 5745A729-1CC4-4ED7-AB74-CD23AAA26269

Last edited by Sundy on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:30 am

And with is one I could be wrong but Sam's nail polish and earrings are the sameThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 E98B03B7-DD1F-4668-9F38-C98A6054EE6F
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 AC074881-11E3-43FC-9AED-6C7B6A9D73A2
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - ScreenCaps - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+31
dandelioninspring
Sunnyandhappy
mercieme
Bookworm
Quane
MissB
Brill
jjdavid
CyntSaint
romance realist
joshfan