SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Damn, I felt for Tamar last night. She looked absolutely terrible. What a trooper for still coming to do the show.

My favourite numbers last night were the Chicago themed duet and Alexa's contemporary - pity she left but you know TPTB wanted a Meryl and Charlie 2.0 situation.

I think it's a shoe in for Bindi winning this thing, she's consistently getting perfect/very high scores (some deserved, some not) and everyone loves her. Now hopefully Derek can get his last win and then exit the show to give the other pros a chance. I think it's time for the newer pros to step up in "be the face of the show" so to say.

sara11

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:27 pm

IMO I wish Tamar stayed at the hospital & didn't return to dance. Rumor is she has pneumonia and that could be serious if you don't take healthy precautions. She would have had to drop out but oh well. Was annoyed with all the drama surrounding her "will Tamar return to dance??" when they probably knew she was going to. Still think she would have been eliminated last night so they just went with Alexa who might have had the 2nd least amount votes. Judges knew it too why they gave Alexa perfect 30's. Suspect no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:23 am

^^They would never eliminate the person with the second least amounts of votes - Alexa was meant to go home according to the votes from last week.

But on another note.. Tamar has had to withdraw because she has multiple blood clots on her lungs and not pneumonia

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:00 am

sara11 wrote:^^They would never eliminate the person with the second least amounts of votes - Alexa was meant to go home according to the votes from last week.

But on another note.. Tamar has had to withdraw because she has multiple blood clots on her lungs and not pneumonia

Blood clots on her lungs and she shows up to "dance"?!? Tamar is not a very smart girl. I don't think they should have allowed her to come back. JMO. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Why did the hospital release her with blood clots on her lungs?  That is a very possible death threat!  Did she have a release from a doctor to be able to go back and dance?  Nothing here makes a lick of sense to me.   stupid or  Suspect.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:51 pm

^ Exactly why I said Alexa shouldn't have gone home! Tamar didn't have to wait 24 hours and risk her health even more! Yes Alexa had the least amount of votes but Tamar's health is more important. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 8367-910  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 I_got_13  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15  DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Really really irresponsible, reckless and selfish of Tamar, and really stupid of the show to let her dance.. she could've collapsed and died. She should have stayed in the hospital and Alexa should still be there

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:58 am

I would have been fine with both going. Alexa because she didn't have the votes and Tamar because of her health. I wonder if nobody will go home next week because they are down a person?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:52 am

This may be a bit cynical but I am pretty sure it was all about the money.... It is completely asinine to risk your life for a couple ks and then for naught, bc they are not gonna pay her for next week now anyway. Alexa should have stayed. The producers probably let Tamar dance bc they already had multiple none-show eliminations this season. I doubt they give a rats azz about someone's health.... If she were to have collapsed after her dance they would have seen it as a source of drama.... Tamar for sure signed a waiver that she was acting/dancing on her own responsibility.

Overall, I actually really liked this season for the most part. The quality of all dances seemed to be a notch up from the previous seasons and I could legit say that I liked everyone (save a few who thankfully exited early on) Could have done without the Binditrain for the most part though... This girl is actually good and awesome and sweet, etc... there was/is no reason to highlight her so freakin' much. (This is coming from a #TeamDerek member. ;))

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:54 pm

chloep wrote:
snipped

Overall, I actually really liked this season for the most part. The quality of all dances seemed to be a notch up from the previous seasons and I could legit say that I liked everyone (save a few who thankfully exited early on) Could have done without the Binditrain for the most part though... This girl is actually good and awesome and sweet, etc... there was/is no reason to highlight her so freakin' much. (This is coming from a #TeamDerek member. ;))

Agreed, the dancing has been really good this season. Lots of strong dancers and so many memorable, well-choreographed numbers. I just wish they would bring pro numbers (the solo ones, not group numbers) back so we could we see good dancing. When Karina and Louis did that jive bumper it was so good!!
I felt like this season was overly dramatic though - too much manufactured drama. Thats what I watch the bachelor for, I kind of just wanna see dancing on DWTS sans manipulation.
Also agree that they can tone it down on the bindi front. The judge's constant over the top praise almost make me not enjoy her dancing coz then I get annoyed when they nitpick and underscore other couples.

My prediction (although it's pretty obvious how its gonna go at this point)
Winner: Bindi
2nd: Nick
3rd: Carlos
4th: Alek

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:44 pm

^^^

My prediction is close to yours except that I would switch Alek with Carlos. He is more outgoing and a true underdog. A hero vs. Carlos who does have a tendancy to whine about himself, his wife and how moral he is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:18 am

That was a really great semi-final!! I think trios should be done at this point every season because the calibre of dancing was fantastic and it didn't look messy like trios normally do.

Bindi and Derek:
-Good salsa, she needed to get down into the ground way more though. It was age appropriate though so I don't know what the judges were on about it not being raunchy enough.
- Great jazz trio! Such a clever concept and she really did look like a professional. As much as I am a Nick and Sharna fan, Bindi deserves to win she is by far the most consistent and best dancer. Cannot wait to see her freestyle!!

Alek and Lindsay:
- The slow waltz is probably my least favourite dance style so this didn't do much for me but I'm glad he danced it so well. Ballroom is definitely his style (and maybe Lindsays choreo strengths too). I'm so proud of Lindsay - she's done so well this season and her choreo is off the charts good! Was skeptical of her before the season started but now I love her.

Carlos and Witney:
- Their contemporary was good but it just lacked feeling for me. Wish it had more of them actually looking at each other and dancing together if that makes any sense.

Nick and Sharna:
- I felt for him during that tango, it had the potential to be a perfect score and he danced it so well after that little "pep talk" from Sharna. Kudos to her for getting him back on track like that. His package was also heartbreaking to see him cry.
- The salsa trio was just awesome! My favourite dance of the night. I didn't watch Peta or Sharna at all. I hope he goes this sort of hip hop route for the freestyle because he really shines in that style.

Also - can we just talk about how fantastic Val and Jenna's dance was? It was so nice to see such a high calibre of dancing! They have great chemistry as well!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+26
Rolly
Bet2Win
umngirl
Scooby
Sprite