SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:42 pm

She looks like she's not aging the best unfortunately. Those big features need some baby fat to to fill them out I guess. She was really cute in some older videos.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:48 pm

I think it is pretty telling that even though Ben gave her FIR Olivia never got a single date. Whatever initial attraction he had waned quickly and drastically.

Question is... was Olivia ever supposed to get a single date or was she planned to just be there for whatever her reasons are?

Because not getting a single date and then being put on a 2on1 where she tells him she loves him (which is CRAZY considering she hadn't even been on a single date with Ben!) pretty much makes me think, interest/attraction aside, Ben wasn't into her and she was way too into Ben for a girl without a SD.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:56 pm

JMO but I thought Ben gave Olivia FIR because 1) he did not want to put a target on the back of the woman (Lauren) who took his breath away and 2) Olivia told him she quit her job to come on the show, and in Ben's sweet way, he wanted to "validate" her decision and probably felt "honored" and\or humbled that a woman would quit a TV anchor job to pursue "unlovable" Ben.

Then Olivia must have showed a side of herself that caused Ben to quickly lose interest.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:38 pm

She did get two GDRs and got paired up with Ben on that second GD. That suggests to me that Ben probably was interested in her in the beginning, but things changed. The fact that she never got a 1-on-1 doesn't tell me he wasn't interested in her because people like Becca (on Chris's) and Catherine got very late 1-on-1s; it's possible Olivia was set to get one later in the game, but that's when Ben started seeing her true colors.

I honestly don't believe that Lauren didn't get the FIR because Ben was trying to keep her from being targeted. If you believe RS, he said that pretty much everyone knew that it was going to be Lauren mid-way through and was pretty much okay with it. Also, he did things like giving Lauren the GDR in Vegas even though Lauren H won the competition. So, I don't think he was really thinking about the other girls that first night. I think he really was impressed by Olivia. Or was told by producers not to give it to Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:47 pm

Agree with all of the above and that has been discussed before (GDRs, shield for Lauren, etc etc).

The thing I am wondering is why she never got a SD.

I realize this comes later sometimes for FIR recipient, and sure, something could have happened, but usually the lead maps out which dates he is taking who on after the first episode and so if he said he wanted to take Lauren on the airplane date and then TPTB decide the other dates then I wonder if someone else got Olivia's date or they just made it a 2on1 or something.

It's just odd that her first date with Ben was a 2on1 given she was FIR.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:59 pm

The lead since Emily with exception of Des and Chris had F1 have a date on Epi 5 or 6. It was a big shift for the winner to get such late dates. For Jef and Cat I thought it was because they came on strong late. But with JPG I believed his F1 to be Nikki or Sharleen who got dates in Epi 4 and 5. Then Andi was all about Josh and he had to wait until Epi 5. I think Chris was told he could pick Whitney and they actually gave her an earlier date to increase his interest, to me he was most into Jade, Britt and Becca and their dates were a bit later. Even for Kaitlyn, Shawn was Epi 4.

So after rambling, I actually think if a lead is confident in their feelings for someone they have been holding the first 1:1 to later. With Ashley this happened to Ryan Park and it backfired by the time she got that date her other feelings had grown past him. That may have happened to Olivia too. By the time that 2:1 happened Ben realized other feelings were past his for Olivia.

To me the later 1:1 has become a sign of real interest by the lead and earlier dates to try to build the interest.

Now could they have switched back for Ben since he was obviously smitten with Lauren on night one? Maybe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:46 pm

nothatgirl wrote:She did get two GDRs and got paired up with Ben on that second GD. That suggests to me that Ben probably was interested in her in the beginning, but things changed. The fact that she never got a 1-on-1 doesn't tell me he wasn't interested in her because people like Becca (on Chris's) and Catherine got very late 1-on-1s; it's possible Olivia was set to get one later in the game, but that's when Ben started seeing her true colors.

I honestly don't believe that Lauren didn't get the FIR because Ben was trying to keep her from being targeted. If you believe RS, he said that pretty much everyone knew that it was going to be Lauren mid-way through and was pretty much okay with it. Also, he did things like giving Lauren the GDR in Vegas even though Lauren H won the competition. So, I don't think he was really thinking about the other girls that first night. I think he really was impressed by Olivia. Or was told by producers not to give it to Lauren.

Things changed... like Lauren has her first 1-1? ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The lead since Emily with exception of Des and Chris had F1 have a date on Epi 5 or 6. It was a big shift for the winner to get such late dates. For Jef and Cat I thought it was because they came on strong late. But with JPG I believed his F1 to be Nikki or Sharleen who got dates in Epi 4 and 5. Then Andi was all about Josh and he had to wait until Epi 5. I think Chris was told he could pick Whitney and they actually gave her an earlier date to increase his interest, to me he was most into Jade, Britt and Becca and their dates were a bit later. Even for Kaitlyn, Shawn was Epi 4.

So after rambling, I actually think if a lead is confident in their feelings for someone they have been holding the first 1:1 to later. With Ashley this happened to Ryan Park and it backfired by the time she got that date her other feelings had grown past him. That may have happened to Olivia too. By the time that 2:1 happened Ben realized other feelings were past his for Olivia.

To me the later 1:1 has become a sign of real interest by the lead and earlier dates to try to build the interest.

Now could they have switched back for Ben since he was obviously smitten with Lauren on night one? Maybe.

You logic works... I think maybe he had Olivia down for a later date but then 1) had a "build interest" date with lauren which changed everything.... & 2) Olivia had a fit, drama ensues, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Oh, I think he knew Lauren was going to be in his final four from day one. I just think that, on night one, he probably thought Olivia would be there too, until he started hearing complaints from girls and realized she was playing the victim. Very similar to Britt's path last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:58 pm

I was surprised to see Olivia got the FIR and one of the first GDR's from the second episode, when the first dates took place. And then another along the way. So she basically got 2 roses in a row and will get another GDR, but no 1;1 at all.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:49 am

She is Gorgeous , I wonder if she goes very far , ?

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:38 am

Sharleen Joynt's blog
I don't tend to favor sequins, but Olivia did them right:
Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 23 ?format=1000w
Sequins are such a loud material, I feel like the color must be neutral so keep it from being tacky. Olivia's gown manages to elegant and opulent and classic all at once. Her exact dress is by couture designer Zuhair Murad and, frustratingly, I couldn't find anything about it either. There's a fairly similar (and certainly much cheaper) option with a slit HERE, though.
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor20/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela