SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:40 pm

rc49ers wrote:She is Gorgeous , I wonder if she goes very far , ?

I think she is F4 or something like that... :gotcha:
Actually Jimmy Kimmel thinks that and I think she'll stay about 6 weeks...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Olivia - Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:10 am

I felt meh on her last week but I'm totally rooting for her now. She's just entertainment for me. It cracks me up how much the other women are reacting to her instead of worrying about their "connection" with Ben. Happens every season. No doubt some of the MOT women will warn him about her as a last-ditch effort and then they'll get sent right home. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:24 am

I die laughing whenever they play that "scary" music whenever Olivia is on screen/talking. It's hilarious! I especially loved and found her convo with Lace ironic. The two problem children of the group having a pow wow. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:37 am

I didn't see much chemistry between Olivia and Ben (from either side) on night 1, but this last episode it was like they were dying to tear each other's clothes off laugh out loud Weird. They were hot and heavy. That's all I got from any of their interactions in that episode. Just physical mumbo.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:53 am

I wanted to like her pre-season but she really is too weird! I wonder if she is embarrassed of all of these facial contortions. laugh out loud and while I'm criticizing critiquing her, she has pretty poor posture and the beginnings of a hunch back. :Nod: Hopefully she sees this while watching and is able to break that bad slouchy habit.

I agree with you Blu, the other girls should each be concentrating on their own relationship. That's what Nick did on both of his seasons but he was slammed for not "playing fair" which is ridiculous if you all want the same guy. That said, I don't like deceptive, devious tactics which Nick didn't do and I don't think she's crossed that line yet either.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:58 am

OMG, her mouth! She looks like a 5 year old when she opens her mouth that wide in excitement. I will say she looked much prettier this episdode and I kind of got the hype around her. 

I don't find her awful enough to be a villain and it did seem like a couple of her lines were edited, but she sure is annoying. She reminds me a lot of Courtney, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:56 am

Her actions remind me of Courtney. Not quite as bad, but still the type that loves to rub the relationship in all the other girls' faces.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:47 am

nutty1 wrote:Her actions remind me of Courtney. Not quite as bad, but still the type that loves to rub the relationship in all the other girls' faces.
It also could have been presented to her up front and center by production that this was going to be her "role".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 am

^^I hope it is a "role" rather than real life personality -- don't know how she could be a popular newscaster IRL. giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:17 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^I hope it is a "role" rather than real life personality -- don't know how she could be a popular newscaster IRL.  giggling

I agree, she is not coming across on TV very well. She would not be an attractive 'ette. I hope that she can resume her career, but this performance on the Bachelor show is not doing her any favors, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:15 am

IMO it seemed like she was always acting, always "on for the cameras." The over-emoting really annoys me. And stop saying Olivia Higgins. *eye roll*

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Her actions remind me of Courtney. Not quite as bad, but still the type that loves to rub the relationship in all the other girls' faces.
It also could have been presented to her up front and center by production that this was going to be her "role".

Eh, I think she'd have to be extraordinarily stupid to intentionally come off this bad on TV, considering being on TV is her profession. I think she's just kind of clueless and highly competitive.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela