SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:58 pm

loveactually9 wrote:9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Gd_veg11

1) Mysterious Chicken
2) Rachel Tchen - eliminated per SM activity
3) Lauren Bushnell? Maybe?
4) Amber - eliminated per SM activity
5) Lauren Himle? Maybe?
6) Jen Saviano - eliminated per SM activity
7) Olivia Caridi? Maybe?
8) Amanda Stanton
9) ?
10) ?
11) Twin
12) Twin

Of the eliminated, do we know when the SM activity happened so it can be narrowed down to either epi 4 or 5? Again, working on the filming chart. Thanks!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Yes, #2. And unless Rachel, Jami, and Haley(Twin) have other people running their accounts, they have all been eliminated.
Do you happen to know the dates of their activity so I can update the filming chart and hopefully get it posted really soon.  Thanks!
Amber began following Jami as soon as she was eliminated so I believe they were eliminated at the same time (episode 4). Jen, I'm not sure about but she began following Jami, Rachel, and Haley today.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:10 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Yes, #2. And unless Rachel, Jami, and Haley(Twin) have other people running their accounts, they have all been eliminated.
Do you happen to know the dates of their activity so I can update the filming chart and hopefully get it posted really soon.  Thanks!
Amber began following Jami as soon as she was eliminated so I believe they were eliminated at the same time (episode 4). Jen, I'm not sure about but she began following Jami, Rachel, and Haley today.
Thankyou very much for the info!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:48 pm

breannalauren wrote:Tweeted him!
Good thanks! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:09 pm

What about Emily?? You would think she'd follow her too, if she followed Haley..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:15 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

WOW Amber is really spilling the beans here on all these contestants. Does she not care? Or is she just a little dumb to think no one would notice? Weird that she would be allowed to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:16 pm

When can we get the other girls' threads made??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:17 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

WOW Amber is really spilling the beans here on all these contestants. Does she not care? Or is she just a little dumb to think no one would notice? Weird that she would be allowed to do that.
No, Jen is the one that followed Haley, Jami, and Rachel today. Not Amber.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:What about Emily?? You would think she'd follow her too, if she followed Haley..
We our luck she's still there. Rolling Eyes  could be she just hasn't accepted the follow request.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:22 pm

eversotrue wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

No, Jen is the one that followed Haley, Jami, and Rachel today. Not Amber.

Oh ok. Well either way, they should really tell them not to do that, good for us though. Not for producers, laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:28 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:What about Emily?? You would think she'd follow her too, if she followed Haley..
We our luck she's still there. Rolling Eyes  could be she just hasn't accepted the follow request.
Gosh, I hope not. Maybe she just hasn't used IG yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:35 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Gosh, I hope not. Maybe she just hasn't used IG yet.
I don't know. hmmm Either Emily is still there or belly dance girl is still there or they are both there. If they are both gone that makes only 7 girls left.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123