SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:36 pm

eversotrue wrote:When can we get the other girls' threads made??
Suggestion: PM GA with what specific threads you desire. Discuss the issues with her directly and specifically. That might be the most direct route.  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:13 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
We our luck she's still there. Rolling Eyes  could be she just hasn't accepted the follow request.
Gosh, I hope not. Maybe she just hasn't used IG yet.
I don't know. hmmm Either Emily is still there or belly dance girl is still there or they are both there. If they are both gone that makes only 7 girls left.
Wait. Who's left??

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Gosh, I hope not. Maybe she just hasn't used IG yet.
I don't know. hmmm Either Emily is still there or belly dance girl is still there or they are both there. If they are both gone that makes only 7 girls left.
Wait. Who's left??
Well, we already know who's not there. There should be 8-9 girls left at this point. 

That we know of, those two brunettes from the airport photo, Lauren H, Amanda, Becca, Olivia, Lauren B. The tweeter implied there were a lot a blondes.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:35 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Wait. Who's left??
Well, we already know who's not there. There should be 8-9 girls left at this point. 

That we know of, those two brunettes from the airport photo, Lauren H, Amanda, Becca, Olivia, Lauren B. The tweeter implied there were a lot a blondes.

I think there are usually 8 girls at this stage. Isn't that the same for most seasons at this point? I thought there were 3 brunettes in the airport photo? I'm thinking 5 blondes (Becca, Lauren B, Lauren H, Amanda, Olivia) and then 3 brunettes (the three in the photo.) Isn't that about right? And the brunettes can be: belly dance girl, chicken suit girl, and the 1st one on one date girl. Right? This sounds the most logical IMO..

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Wait, how do we know that Becca, Olivia, Lauren H, Lauren B are there? I thought people were just guessing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Wait. Who's left??

I think there are usually 8 girls at this stage. Isn't that the same for most seasons at this point? I thought there were 3 brunettes in the airport photo? I'm thinking 5 blondes (Becca, Lauren B, Lauren H, Amanda, Olivia) and then 3 brunettes (the three in the photo.) Isn't that about right? And the brunettes can be: belly dance girl, chicken suit girl, and the 1st one on one date girl. Right? This sounds the most logical IMO..
It's a bit confusing to me when the question "isn't that about right" broached. 
On one hand it's asking for an "about" which is an approximation depending not the season, if I interpret that correctly.
On the other hand it's asking for confirmation to exactly how many contestants are left. 
The two seem to be direct opposites IMO.
What would be more precise is to label who is exactly present by identified name, if that can be determined in association with the photo at the airport.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Wait. Who's left??

Juan Pablo's season there were 9 girls left at this point. 27 to start. This season also seems to be 27 to start (25 + Amber and Becca) 

We can see the back of a brunette's head in that photo but of course we have no way of knowing if they're a contestant. If I had to guess, the belly dance girl is still there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 pm

I just caught up several pages.
1. There is a potential contestant thread NO Discussion. When a contestant is sleuthed, it would be helpful if the info was also posted in that thread. Simply click the quote button as if you were going to reply, copy the whole post, past it into the thread.

2. I personally don't care about RS however, I prefer any 'games' played with RS are not posted on this forum. Do as you please, however, do not associate it with this forum. Some of the posts are taunting him, and I do not want this forum associated with that type of behaviour. There was a time when RS wasn't involved in sleuthing. Sleuthers many times found all the contestants without his help.

3. Thanks to MrW once again for his expert sleuthing abilities. For the newer posters, rule 101 in Sleuthing, do not question, who is, how did he, etc. We do not question anyone who provided concrete information while sleuthing. They have the option of sharing how they found the info, or not sharing if they choose to.

4. Great sleuthing by all! yes

ETA: Please be careful posting information. We do not know for sure the mug shot link is of that contestant. We don't assume. It's confusing when posts are not backed up with facts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:25 am

BlackHalo wrote:Rachel Tchen and Jami Rose Letain are also on this season. I think they have both been eliminated as their insta's are private and I don't think Jen would've been able to follow them?

eversotrue, Rachel is this girl we were looking for. sad

I'm going a little crossed eyed at the moment, so I apologize if this has been discussed, but how do we know this??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:55 am

BlackHalo wrote:Great find with Amanda!

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Racheltchen_1437971639_140
Rachel
https://www.pinterest.com/racheltchen/

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 41C86929D9977738805488783360_1756ff43c8a.3.1_5w5RSw.HV2DK.QRNcqEcdnmiOTTX8gsPlJeDBY5MYvuDbiZkY3Uhq8ghNFs0YntP
Jami
https://vine.co/u/935006193192153088

How do we know these two are contestant?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Great find with Amanda!

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Racheltchen_1437971639_140
Rachel
https://www.pinterest.com/racheltchen/

9 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 41C86929D9977738805488783360_1756ff43c8a.3.1_5w5RSw.HV2DK.QRNcqEcdnmiOTTX8gsPlJeDBY5MYvuDbiZkY3Uhq8ghNFs0YntP
Jami
https://vine.co/u/935006193192153088

How do we know these two are contestant?
Amber and Jen followed Jami. And Jen followed Rachel and Haley. It's said that all five have been eliminated already. Rachel was #2 on the date. The one who ran up to Ben with Amber. And Jami is said to be #9 on the date. That's the jist of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:25 am

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Yes, #2. And unless Rachel, Jami, and Haley(Twin) have other people running their accounts, they have all been eliminated.
Do you happen to know the dates of their activity so I can update the filming chart and hopefully get it posted really soon.  Thanks!
Amber began following Jami as soon as she was eliminated so I believe they were eliminated at the same time (episode 4). Jen, I'm not sure about but she began following Jami, Rachel, and Haley today.
Thankyou so much, and thank everyone for helping fill in the gaps.

eversotrue wrote:So in Vegas, there was 14 girls. Now there's probably 8. Elminated girls from episodes 4 & 5: Haley, Emily, (most likely) (twins), Amber, Jen, Rachel, Jami.
In Vegas there are 14, will go down to 11(for epi 5), then 9(for epi 6), then 6(for epi 7). Those are the "normal" eliminations.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123