SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:09 am

Here's the part about Chris. I noticed that too. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 623245435 His F4 are so lucky to be where they are now!!

Weddings are a great place to meet people. So Chris wasn't wrong about looking for love at a wedding. There was something so predatory and icky about the way Chris Soules was lusting after all the beautiful women in the room that made me feel like I needed to take a shower. This was through distance of a TV screen, I can't imagine how horrible it must have been for the women actually around him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:13 am

I haven't watched the special yet, but now I'm not sure if I want to! Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 3806527698  Normal CS is bad enough, in prowl mod... Yuck!  I read Jillian's blog about the wedding and it's the complete opposite when it comes to her opinion of Chris.  She and Justin both have man crushes on CS? Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 1838857674  

I have to admit even though I’m head over heals with Justin, I was really really excited to meet Chris Soules and Ben (Justin and I both have man crushes on Chris so we were both excited!). Chris was SO much fun in person, and just as hunky. What you didn’t see on camera??? Justin and Chris were “the most entertaining” of the group … aka the most tipsy but they were HILARIOUS!!! Ben was just as sweet as I imagined and even better looking in person. I had to give him a rough time and put him in his place a few times just to make sure he really fit in with the family. Such good laughs!

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:18 am

Sorry Jillian Harris but I don't trust you when it comes to men. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:20 am

bluwavz wrote:Sorry Jillian Harris but I don't trust you when it comes to men. cheeky
:yes: yes no no

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:01 am

I might have to soften my opinion on CS if Jillian is crushing on him because I loved Ed. hmmm laugh out loud laugh out loud   I have been very snarky about CS but I did not see him on the prowl at the Janner20 event.  I saw him as more dancing and goofing off and laughing at himself.  Maybe that is what Jilly and Justin saw as well. Hugesmile laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:18 am

Seabear wrote:I might have to soften my opinion on CS if Jillian is crushing on him because I loved Ed. hmmm laugh out loud laugh out loud   I have been very snarky about CS but I did not see him on the prowl at the Janner20 event.  I saw him as more dancing and goofing off and laughing at himself.  Maybe that is what Jilly and Justin saw as well. Hugesmile laugh out loud laugh out loud

That is exactly what I saw. He was having fun and it seemed that all the people he was with were enjoying themselves. I think he would be one of those people who are the life of the party because they are not afraid to be goofy and make fun of themselves.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 am

Does anyone think Chris would be on BIP? Also could we get him a fan forum page please?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:57 am

mizzoufan wrote:Does anyone think Chris would be on BIP?  Also could we get him a fan forum page please?

I hope he is on BIP - I think he would be a fun to watch!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:06 am

Maybe they will dress him in fur, give him a mask to wear and he can fill in for the raccoon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 am

Sprite wrote:
Seabear wrote:I might have to soften my opinion on CS if Jillian is crushing on him because I loved Ed. hmmm laugh out loud laugh out loud   I have been very snarky about CS but I did not see him on the prowl at the Janner20 event.  I saw him as more dancing and goofing off and laughing at himself.  Maybe that is what Jilly and Justin saw as well. Hugesmile laugh out loud laugh out loud

That is exactly what I saw. He was having fun and it seemed that all the people he was with were enjoying themselves. I think he would be one of those people who are the life of the party because they are not afraid to be goofy and make fun of themselves.

I agree with you both.  Unless someone at the party can tell us differently, it all looked like silly fun.  

It seems from the article up thread that Chris is still nursing his wounds from the break-up (my words) while it was clear Whitney was ready to move on and signing up for the dating site "Bumble" several months (4-5?) after the break-up where she met Ricky.  I wonder if Whitney initiated the final break-up which Chris didn't expect.  The relationship was doomed, but it does raise the question, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:29 am

I think Chris' ego is bruised Whitney didn't take the crumbs he offered in terms of affection/attention and is shocked she walked away.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:39 am

Alanna wrote:I think Chris' ego is bruised Whitney didn't take the crumbs he offered in terms of affection/attention and is shocked she walked away.

Yep, I am glad she walked away and moved on!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX