SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Diana Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:31 pm

JMO but even if the other driver was at "fault" Chris still left him there dying. No compassion or sympathy for that from me. All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Fleeing the scene of an accident is bad enough. Horrible, vile and criminal. I'll judge him for that heavily, because Imo there is absolutely no excuse for it. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Sure this is devastating, absolutely, but that we are all criminals?? Downright cray cray cray imo. No reason or logic will ever compel me to understand that website/speaker/message imo. And of course we've all done bad stuff or stupid stuff. But to kill someone and then run away to hide? I don't think so. What ever in the world is that? All imo.

I think the point is bigger picture. Not that we all literally kill people, but every day people break the law left and right. Speeding, driving drunk, smoking pot, whatever/whatever. 3/4 get away scot free with no consequences. 1 of the 4 gets hammered. I've known two people IRL who got the abslulute hammer for drug offenses in college. Both got jail time. For something that many, MANY of their peers did regularly and just had the good fortune never to get caught. That was my takeaway, and I get the point.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:35 pm

Not only did he flee the scene, he didn't return to turn himself in, AND he's been uncooperative with the police. Somebody DIED and the only person he's concerned about is himself IMO. I feel bad for everyone involved, except Chris' b*tch azz. All JMO.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Tenor_10
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:37 pm

OMG how awful/sad. speechless no no Sadly there's no way he's getting out of this.

Prayers to the victim's family.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 1f49c

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:40 pm

@ReneeM very true. He should've been giving the police all the information he has, freely, but the police had to deal with getting a search warrant on top of everything else. I hope they throw him the book as heavily as they can, there's simply no excuse, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:43 pm

And as I type this on my laptop---yes, laptop on my couch I am afraid to guess how many of might be reading this while on the phone in the car driving or even thinking of posting reply while in the car driving. no no

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And as I type this on my laptop---yes, laptop on my couch I am afraid to guess how many of might be reading this while on the phone in the car driving or even thinking of posting replywhilein the car driving. no no

Exactly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sure this is devastating, absolutely, but that we are all criminals?? Downright cray cray cray imo. No reason or logic will ever compel me to understand that website/speaker/message imo. And of course we've all done bad stuff or stupid stuff. But to kill someone and then run away to hide? I don't think so. What ever in the world is that? All imo.

I think the point is bigger picture. Not that we all literally kill people, but every day people break the law left and right. Speeding, driving drunk, smoking pot, whatever/whatever. 3/4 get away scot free with no consequences. 1 of the 4 gets hammered. I've known two people IRL who got the abslulute hammer for drug offenses in college. Both got jail time. For something that many, MANY of their peers did regularly and just had the good fortune never to get caught. That was my takeaway, and I get the point.
I get the point, but pot and shoplifting aren't in the same league as killing someone imo (if anyone would disagree I guess). There has to be balance in all we do as individuals and a society imo, throwing the book at a kid for pot? Not ideal..

However, to normalize criminal behavior as it's okay and we all do it? No. That is the ish that lets degenerates get a free pass after "good behavior" who go on to do it again. Like drunk driving and assualitng young women within days of being let out, which happens all the time. Complete  and total lunacy in the other direction imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Yeah, pretty sure the worst I've done is jaywalking, so I don't appreciate being lumped together with drink-drivers and other thoughtless idiots. JMO. I can understand everyone making the occasional mistake, but this isn't the first time Chris has broken the law and been arrested. How many times must you break the law before learning your lesson?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:46 pm

My prayers for the victim's family and Chris's family - none for Chris at the moment. Whatever the situation, he should not have fled the scene when it was only the two of them involved IMO. Maybe the person would have survived had Chris done something else instead of fleeing the scene.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Definitely don't text& drive because here in Canada is up to $1000, three demerit points & possible suspension of license.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #3

+112
provenceguy
dw_a_mom
motheroffive
chi-girl
BigFanXXX